Use of Golds

migs19

I have lots of golds(30,000)but the problem is i cant spend it cause im complete with sets so as far as im concern make the golds useful......for example the rare items(items from boss) it can be buy  at equipment shop but the price is so expensive like (200,000g)-so after all we dont get bored doing daily quests and be excited everytime we farm because you know where your money goes(to buy rare items)that's all ...

Whats the use of gold in ur server??

there are many uses you could buy rare items fom people who keeps selling at trade chat,buy runes and crystals if u dont want to buy mc ,collect all costumes, save up the gold for maybe items that going to be releases in future.

Lol, 200k. You would die before farming such an amount. No one would play the game that way. :mega_shok:

Its easy todo 10/15k per day doing all thr dailies.. So 100k should be acceptable.. we mean that ppl would be more motivated jot that they will ever reach such an amount of gold ;)

Whats the use of gold in ur server??

lol i need to buy pots and new set , weapon ,runes cristals ,costume . Etc etc there is allways a way to spend money ;)

That's a nice move. There are no pots in shops or by doing daily quests that can match pots in miracle shops. So if you want the best, then pay. I'm just saying, imbalance in game dear devs. :nea: