Shame on you moderators. Your customer support is horrible!!!

PaladinFireWizard

My cousin Skiney worked for 3 long weeks on his Guild Emblem and writing a awesome story and description for it. He was so pumped that he was going to win something for the guild use. He had an email problem a week before so he had to change it, but he didn't got any activation email, he resend the activation email and tried with multiple emails, nothing. He created 3 different forum accounts, no activation emails where send to none. Lol I can't understand how David keeps playing this game? He lost the Fire Wizards when every of his clan members got hacked( he also received the following message: Another Device Using that Account Detected, but he was smart enough to change password and email just when he received the message), if you wonder how do I know, we where playing together that day. And with the Aura Raiders he wasn't even able to start them properly! Ohh! And he also left a issue on the support thingy on the main website about every hacked member and about his forum account problem and what response he got? NOTHING! With this post I leave obvious that I'm leaving this game and thank God that I'm using a IPhone to write this or this post would be filled of face palms!

Hello, guys! It's not about ignorance or something, it's about technical issues we don't know about.Yeah, in March we had some problems with registration but fixed'em and everything was working fine.You could just create a topic (as KeiZSHa did) or send a ticket, now we will investigate the problem.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Be patient mate. They will get around to the issue as soon as they can.

Hello people :P My account got restored yesterday. I was late for the entry, cousin, I thanks for the try but nothing can be done here :/ Anyway I will still post the guild to the guild page and if anybody is interested, pass by... And heya Blue!!