Rawsz-Darklock-Prireis

Doktorbune

Never share your account information !

However I suggest you to use the official support system: http://warspear-online.com/en/support

The devs may try to help you checking IP adresses etc... if you're lucky and they find proves of that you will get your account back.

Wish all the best luck for you and I hope you will get it back  :good:

This guy pmed me asking if its good to trade his account with Dark , i said i'd trust Dark but i wouldn't trade accounts if it was me , he said its ok , got scammed and now he's crying for it ,  :facepalm:

its easy to dont get scammed. just dont share acc id to anyone.  :facepalm:

i cant get how so many ppl wanna trade acc and then they get scammed for it. it is so easy to dont get scammed. NEVER TRADE ACC!

i said it alrdy year ago ,

ppl deserve it if they put their hands in dirty little "Illegal" deals ;)

u should be grateful tht im not dev :D

jk

;D ;D

Downey... The one who scammed u isnt real owner, real owner got hacked yesterday.

That is the biggest bullshit ever. When I asked darklock if he returned, he said "No, it's me aquilez. He gave acc to me"

That is the biggest bullshit ever. When I asked darklock if he returned, he said "No, it's me aquilez. He gave acc to me"

Xd i am confused when you asked this?  ;D biggest twist ever

Xd i am confused when you asked this?  ;D biggest twist ever

Darklock got scammed before (about 4-5 months ago). His clan - wsnc- was broken up. Unfortunately i was in that clan. I would always ask arczit or dark if they would return or reform the clan.

One day, I asked dark and the response I got was - "Dark quit the game. He gave his acc to me, his best friend, aquilez"

P.S about rawsz...That account was last in godlightxx's possession. IDK if he traded it or sold it AGAIN.

Polonium wtf?? I had Darklock for a while, then it scammed from me. So dude, dont blaim me if u dont know about it. I thought we are friends...

Np... I wish Downey get his acc back, and btw the whole story goes like this: A hacker stoled Prireis computer screen, and he had hes accounts on note, and the hacker saw it, changed pass and started to scam.

• 1 month later...

so, Darklock and Rawsz still hacked untill now? Coz someone named Ztoushiro pmed me, and said he's Darklock and Rawsz owner half hour ago.