Bladedancer stats :)

Cff

Moar banana dildos. Get some accuracy mate. GG against rogues that invest into strenghts of that class.

Also noob not even max resi :blush:

k, how about you give me advice and not act like a total ♥♥♥♥♥? :facepalm:

p.s. Plz point out where I said that 23% was max resi. What's that, I didn't say it? Whoopy doo, I sait its was a new set anyway and I messed up on that ss. My accu is higher than that

k, how about you give me advice and not act like a total ♥♥♥♥♥? :facepalm:

p.s. Plz point out where I said that 23% was max resi. What's that, I didn't say it? Whoopy doo, I sait its was a new set anyway and I messed up on that ss. My accu is higher than that

First of all get rid of those crappy ass lvl17 swords. Trust me you'll do better with the lvl15 arena one's. Or buy sd rondels. Then you get yourself two pieces of kw set for some more accu. Then youre set.

And you didnt point out that was max resi i just said it myself. Maan people dont get jokes these days.

I think Raislin is right, you do need some more firepower to boost your stats. I think you should really improve your attack speed (at least 10%) and use kw helm+moccasins. Although, I don't see why scout gladius is so bad... after all, they give the best resil a sword can give.

I think Raislin is right, you do need some more firepower to boost your stats. I think you should really improve your attack speed (at least 10%) and use kw helm+moccasins. Although, I don't see why scout gladius is so bad... after all, they give the best resil a sword can give.

First of all no accu -> Getting dodged a lot -> cancer -> you're dead. Accu anywhere below 12% is bad because it's easy to get over 12% dodge. Even my dk has 12,_ something dodge. In full arena set without dodge chants other than on spear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did someone mention dodge?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Not potted. Will go 0.3% higher when i get Kw brigadine. Also hp will go up to 3.1k:ish, cause ill switch Kw bracelets to CC gloves then. Accu will go down 0.3% i think.

Did someone mention dodge?

Not potted. Will go 0.3% higher when i get Kw brigadine. Also hp will go up to 3.1k:ish, cause ill switch Kw bracelets to CC gloves then. Accu will go down 0.3% i think.

You are like the BD version of Shitzo.

No, not the lv1.

You are like the BD version of Shitzo.

No, not the lv1.

I like those stats a lot myself. So gud. Wish i was better amped. ;_; (Too many chars to focus on xd)

Might get sd blade too at some point in time. Moar parry ('tis always gud) and damage. Altho Im going for the better stat values xd. Cause stats and skill > amps (unless full +10 then your screwed).

SD Blade + Scout kris/SD Rondel.

Best set up for BD, evar.

You have 2 skills which scale with damage, a skill that lowers the enemies damage AND attack speed and a skill that allows you to slap the enemies face for 5 seconds without him doing nothin. Why would you max speed or damage and have the other one low, balance that shit lad

SD Blade + Scout kris/SD Rondel.

Best set up for BD, evar.

You have 2 skills which scale with damage, a skill that lowers the enemies damage AND attack speed and a skill that allows you to slap the enemies face for 5 seconds without him doing nothin. Why would you max speed or damage and have the other one low, balance that shit lad

I was planning on replacing my lvl15 sword with it, not the kris that i already have xd. Hell, like i was planning on wasting all those tickets and tears when i was trying to get that kris. IT WAS PAIN. The dps that sword + dagger gives is so gud. Srsly.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A LV15 SWORD LAD, GIT GUD AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LV18.

You could also go arena gloves to maintain that Resilience. Or you can amp that CC glove +10 and say duck you Resilience I have 40% defense.

But srsly

That sword

No.

My finalized set. F yea 2 sexy. Well finalized in terms of armor. Still looking to get sd blade.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My finished set. Only amps to go.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Low amps, but i still beat a lot of higher amps. Love this set.

• 2 months later...

I'm reviving this because I'd like to pick some brains after update regarding armor choice.

New BD shield absorbs more damage the better your defensive stats. Does this change anyone's views on DD armor?

With regards to armor what would you recommend now (lvl18/20)

I'm reviving this because I'd like to pick some brains after update regarding armor choice.

New BD shield absorbs more damage the better your defensive stats. Does this change anyone's views on DD armor?

With regards to armor what would you recommend now (lvl18/20)

Not really i still think dd is shit, cause im a crit bby and light armor ftw with op dodge/parry combo.

Did you wear leather when you leveled ? If not would you, if you had to do it again?

Didnt use leather when I was levelling from the beginning 1-18 ish. Then I got into all this PvP stuff and started building accordingly. Havent levelled to 22 yet. But I wil use leather armors in the future to if they have the stats I want that is. I'm very picky now xd.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll amp this crap soon, so I won't have noob defence and hopefully get some great charms. I should get about 2% more resilience when I swap out my dd boots (Piece of sh*t) for 19 arena ones.

106384_.png

106385_.png

106386_.png

106387_.png

Not really i still think dd is shit, cause im a crit bby and light armor ftw with op dodge/parry combo.

Novice set > dd

Bds are naturaly faster than other classes, i mean, staff delay is 3.1, mace 3.2, bow 2.8 and bla bla bla, but bds with 2 swords have like 2.6, less with one sword and 1 dagger and u should max it with like 10% attack speed or more, i'd use speed on gloves and ammy/cloak with it.

I'll amp this crap soon, so I won't have noob defence and hopefully get some great charms. I should get about 2% more resilience when I swap out my dd boots (Piece of sh*t) for 19 arena ones.

>>Hauberk Of Heroic Endurance

Die

and here is my weak bd ;D

No crit, no accu, no dodge, no resi, no parry. Is something like this even possible.

>36 matk

die

• 2 weeks later...

No crit, no accu, no dodge, no resi, no parry. Is something like this even possible.

>36 matk

die

i died many times.

updated: i deal 345 dmg now, and have 3607 hp. dont ask me why and dont say anything about my unlimited mana :spiteful:

• 5 weeks later...

updated

Gz on making your bd worse than it was.

1. Get more accuracy.

2. Get more accuracy.

3. Get even more accuracy.

4. Get full arena set.

5. Max resi and high accu then you can be happy.

Or if you are a lamb that only does pvm still get more accuracy.