Bladedancer stats :)

Cff

yea it sucks but is not a problem. he will never fail a hit, he will probably evade some hits, and he makes 3 hits in the same time his enemy makes 2.

Yar except I still fail hits XD

all stats are noobs

so here mine ;

http://im32.gulfup.com/dDCkw.bmp

I see delicate... and lavalier... and.. and... surely that can't be star pilgrim belt..

I see delicate... and lavalier... and.. and... surely that can't be star pilgrim belt..

Probably dual Scout Gladius aswell.

My Rogue's favorite prey, not to mention the full divine set, you ain't dodging 21% accuracy and running from dem critz brah

I haven't seen any good Resilience BDs out there, well at EU atleast, one who doesn't use dual Scout Gladius and crap delicates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can help.

Stats before pretty hats.

Full DD+ice set.. You're gonna get crit'd much and you won't return the favor. You're not gonna dodge much vs any class smart enough to gear appropriate accuracy and your accuracy will make you cry and hard mod your face into the keyboard vs well geared melee..specifically rogues. You might get some parry when you aren't up against the most commonly used and most spammed in arena classes of sham dru lock ranger.. necro.. priest.. Your HP will be big and def like mountain but can be negated with one or two crits or missed swings due to lack of acc and low res.

Building heavy armor bd for all PvP/Arena situations = full lv17 res, plug resilience runes, limit use of banana swords, profit. If you're feeling saucy mix it up with some graceful baldric or high amped cc/kw.

Not sure if above bd is just posting cool gear and big numbers.. which it is cool and numbers great... But the set lacks way too much in res, acc, crit and dodge which is what bd should focus on. I'm sure he has other sets anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

This is me

Double post doesn't make your character anymore praise worthy :facepalm:

Great numbers and shitty stats

Gl hitting rogue with lvl5dodge and lvl5 kick and max dodge set. Not fun, not fun at all.

Double post doesn't make your character anymore praise worthy :facepalm:

Great numbers and shitty stats

Gl hitting rogue with lvl5dodge and lvl5 kick and max dodge set. Not fun, not fun at all.

Overkill.

He got like 5%  accuracy in that set, why you'd need all that.

Overkill.

He got like 5%  accuracy in that set, why you'd need all that.

To make sure he doesn't hit at all with that damage of his :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to post my bd's stats here now that it's lvl 20 :)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Little bit different setup than you usually see eh ;D

Also since hamstring said that it's saucy to have graceful baldric/girdle (don't remember which one), i bought it yesterday but i still have to ench it. :(

Won +9/10 rogue with this shitty bd earlier ;D 

Also other one of the swords is banana dildo sword that i'm going to replace with another acute flamberge after amping to +7 or so. Will get some extra accuracy from that.

I also have tank parry set but this is the setup i'll be using most of the time.

HP rings?

Nice stats, i like the accuracy/critical/resilience balance you have

Yea hp on rings but i'm thinking about trying dodge runes for a while. Then see if i'm doing any good with that setup and if not... then back to hp.

Use Dodge on rings, trust me.

There are alot of stupid Rogues who have piss poor Accuracy using the crappy lv17 arena swords.

Don't go Graceful baldric if you're not gonna stack speed.

18% speed makes 2 swords hit same speed as sword + dagger, you're better off going with scout kris offhand since acute flamberge is lv15 the damage loss won't be so bad for the natural speed you get from the Kris. Don't always focus on the number but look at the benefits that aren't spoonfeed to the players.

Keep your Resilience high cause remember, that's the reason why you're using arena weapons. 14-18% is avg for melee.

PS: Sap is a killer.

Use Dodge on rings, trust me.

There are alot of stupid Rogues who have piss poor Accuracy using the crappy lv17 arena swords.

Don't go Graceful baldric if you're not gonna stack speed.

18% speed makes 2 swords hit same speed as sword + dagger, you're better off going with scout kris offhand since acute flamberge is lv15 the damage loss won't be so bad for the natural speed you get from the Kris. Don't always focus on the number but look at the benefits that aren't spoonfeed to the players.

Keep your Resilience high cause remember, that's the reason why you're using arena weapons. 14-18% is avg for melee.

PS: Sap is a killer.

Already bought arena sword ( Since it has better damage with lower amp and arena is cancer with bd. I'm not going to go over +7 probably). Also i have Sap at lvl5 now that i'm lvl20.

I'll see if i want to get myself kris as another option later. If any1 want's to post calculations of dps with +7 flam and +7 kris (Also +7 flam x2) that would be awesome.

Update to my bd.

17,6% dodge. High-quality ring got charm with 1 rune and the other got charm with 2 runes. Wew. Much luck. Much rich. Wow.

And +6 acute flam. Edit: got it to +7 yay.

371 damage but have 17% accu now.

New!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

+9 rondels i assume?

Anyways nice stats, You could invest a little more in parry tough, i parry pretty much the same amount as i dodge with my new set (18,_% dodge and 7,_% parry) so its useful against melees. I wanted to go for sd rondel as my second weapon but all these event costume shenanigans got in the way.

• 4 weeks later...

That accuracy :crazy:

"Banana dildos" :pleasantry:

Stats with full arena, new set :)

Moar banana dildos. Get some accuracy mate. GG against rogues that invest into strenghts of that class.

Also noob not even max resi :blush: