Missing exp?

Elenitza

I heard you 'need' to be halfway between lvl 12 and 13 when you go from first isle to second isle.

But with my priest i just reached lvl 12 and am done with questing. Have done everything. I have searched al caves and dungeons and city's for more quests, but didnt found anything.

So no more need to be halfway? Or did i miss some exp because they changed exp during updates?

between 12 and 13 is on the First Born island, the Chosen goes to the second island a bit earlier than the First Born, if you've done the last Boss Quest on the Chosen island you are done with the quests.

I think there's a bug too with exp. I know in the beginning there is a lot changed and also fixed for some players. The priest of elenitza has less exp than our mage/pala who did the first island together (and leveling up to lvl 15 together too).

The same whe have with my necro and my warlock on forsaken-island. They are both lvl 10. My necro has less exp but he is further with the quests. I even made 2 times a whole round on the island for 'forgotten'-quests, but there are none.

Left is my warlock and right is my necro. All the quests of my warlock i already did a long time ago with my necro, but my warlock has more exp.

Опубликованное фото

what about events?.my priest was 2lvls more then normal cuz i made it in halloween event and kept doing median night quests for exp

so is my lock,it has about 200 extra exp cuz i made it during world creation event,and kept doing the daily quest abd the arena quest

what about events?.my priest was 2lvls more then normal cuz i made it in halloween event and kept doing median night quests for exp

so is my lock,it has about 200 extra exp cuz i made it during world creation event,and kept doing the daily quest abd the arena quest

Nope. I know, with chrismas-event, i walked to the place because i wanted to see what i could do. But when i saw the quest i was kind of dissapointed it gave experience. So i walked back to first island.