Server Lag

Razal

It has gotten OUT OF duckING CONTROL. I can't even log in normally. I get  "Connection Lost" at every screen. I KNEW AiGrind was cheap, BUT HOLY duck. The amount of money people pay, You can't afford a decent host for the servers? Stop rubbing each other out underneath your shitty raggidy desks, AND DO YOUR duckING JOBS AND DO MAINTENANCE. I REFUSE TO DROP anymore money into WS until AiGrind until they start putting in a ducking effort. Sucks for them to, I planned on dropping $200 today since income taxes just came back. Worst game company I've played with so far. aIGrind isjust garbage at this point. 3 months for a update involving guilds..... There should be MONTHLY uupdates. I've seen the same weapons for the past.... year now? AiGrind again, step it up.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Bro I posted a similar thread and they lock it. But soon after that they announce the connection problem. Its always have been a problem after Christmas,  they work on something but failed to fix the minor problems.  I agree with you, the connection and lagging issue must be address first before any major update.