we should do the harlem shake in ws xD

lallouss

i was thinking if elf and mc want to do a harlem shake in us sapphire i dont really know how to coordinate it but maybe we ellect someone do it if u want to join :blush: we do it maybe at hydra when shes up or at avenger cave :blush: wht u think? :rofl:

this music or track is kind of weird..I d k how it went viral  :wacko:

i dont like the music clip xD i like the concept of harlem shake :P its surprisingly fun :rofl: if u want to join pm zeusxelie in game ill try to gather people and think of a place and how :blush:

I guess, our players already made few "shake" videos

really? :blush: can u plz say the link if u know it ^^  would be awesome

Hy how if we are do harlem in laby, we try killing our self when boss respawn  :spiteful:

yea ik its hard xD but its easier if we do it in parties :) one guy will start it while each other pt standing and doing something than we shake it xD or war or trying to kill boss idk :P

already made the PHGODZ mcsaken version. im just too lazy to upload.

im done with harlem shake. this vid better  :blush:

hehe cute video  :give_rose: but all i could understand is kyomi :cray: u made that clip? :pleasantry:

hehe cute video  :give_rose: but all i could understand is kyomi :cray: u made that clip? :pleasantry:

nope hes not make it i think kiyomi gikiyomi is an kinder garten song from korea i think again hhehe :pleasantry: and me singing that song sometimes with action :drinks:

already made the PHGODZ mcsaken version. im just too lazy to upload.

im done with harlem shake. this vid better  :blush:

what kind of sorcery is this? :'(  Funny song but the only word/name i could understand was kiyomi :shout:

Edit:

Idk wtf im doing but apparently im going on a random kiyomi kwiomi youtube video spree now :cray:

nope hes not make it i think kiyomi gikiyomi is an kinder garten song from korea i think again hhehe :pleasantry: and me singing that song sometimes with action :drinks:

:rofl: ah yea maybe XD i thought that was her in the clips cuz these girls r similar abit hehe still funny thought if i understood wht they said:P

its a trending korean children song. its not actually kiyomi. its "gwiyomi" which means "to be cute"  ;D

im memorizing the moves still. making my own version soon  :lol:

asians starting weird trends