scarcity of elves at pvp cave

babynaga

i think admin or whoever incharge of this game should want to take a good look at this pvp cave,,,,80% of the  time and 80% are mc,,,elfs rarely goes coz thy get ganked if thy do so,,,it not a pvp cave anymore,,its more likely mc cave,,so y dont u guys make another cave near  elfs side,,,then i wil be an even :bad:

People what she's tryna say is that since lots of mcs go to pvp cave they disturb and naga is trying to say that we elfs cant defend ourselves against 3+ mcs or even +2 and there always is going to be disturbers so elfs come pvp cave and from my opinion i think there should be like a add on to the interact button, that add on should be pvp :) so you can pvp any one at that exact location ;) 8)

yes there are way more mc there than elves camping in pvp cave. I walk in sometimes like "oh shit, how long until I get ganked". But a lot of mc players go there for pvp and try to tell the gankers to stop, but they dont listen. I think if you make yourself known by going there a lot more often then the gankers start to recognizes you as a regular and maybe leave you alone. But it's a mess still, everyone knows. I dont even refer to it as pvp cave any more. I refer to it as a death trap.

1 solution could be, make a new PvP spot, either top right nadir or in relic house

since the gankers normally just sit down and chat there at PvP cave they won't come if they don't know how big it is

but I know Elves are gonna start camping it sooner or later

1 solution could be, make a new PvP spot, either top right nadir or in relic house

since the gankers normally just sit down and chat there at PvP cave they won't come if they don't know how big it is

but I know Elves are gonna start camping it sooner or later

I like this idea. Even outside of the relic house would be larger and suitable.

I like this idea. Even outside of the relic house would be larger and suitable.

There's green ranked mobs that spawn outside relic house so I don't think it's a good spot.

Top right of nadir is a good spot too, fast to get to for both sides.

the inside of the relic house is very good for pvp

i used to have pvps there with my usuall rivals like Alicemoon and so on..

you can kite due to its large area and you can even do circles like arena cuz it has some circle like area.

The only problem in cave is the disturbers......

remember when your brother was disturbing with your char and you told me:yes my brother is a whore

damn i was LMAO :lol:

The problem with pvp cave is that a lot of noobs gang you just because they can. When i go there with my lvl 14 ranger the low lvls gang me, then when i switch to druid and kill them, they ask why i killed them ...

Even if we have more players in the cave, if there's a gang of disturbers, and many people who continue to kill them, it doesn't slove the problem. Its just a war inside the cave.

Devs can't do anything about  pvp cave, because its us people who created such an area in the first place. No matter where you go to have your pvps, there will always be gangers/jumpers/disturbers. We just need an option where people can request for a pvp like what others suggested in pervious discussions.

The problem with pvp cave is that a lot of noobs gang you just because they can. When i go there with my lvl 14 ranger the low lvls gang me, then when i switch to druid and kill them, they ask why i killed them ...

Even if we have more players in the cave, if there's a gang of disturbers, and many people who continue to kill them, it doesn't slove the problem. Its just a war inside the cave.

Devs can't do anything about  pvp cave, because its us people who created such an area in the first place. No matter where you go to have your pvps, there will always be gangers/jumpers/disturbers. We just need an option where people can request for a pvp like what others suggested in pervious discussions.

Pheonixfly :yahoo:

i was wondering when will you create a forum account, I'm Lordyasir btw  :friends:

Pheonixfly :yahoo: :friends:

i was wondering when will you create a forum account, I'm Lordyasir btw  :friends:

hey yasir :drinks: :friends: i asked the devs about my forum account and they told mw to just make a new one... so tada!! thanks to those awesome people at support I'm on! :yahoo: