very hard leveling up from lvl 15

afnanpirate@gmail.com

Dear warspear team you should make new quests for lv'l 15 and above which should be a little bit easy fro,m previous quests it should also givemore xp many people lose their interest in this game because of hard leveling so please give a thought to my suggestion                                                                        regardw,

Norlant Swamps.

B-but they are too hard!

I want place easy and peaceful, which will send me straight from one quest to another!

Swamp is hard for non-healers lvl 15. And if the area's are not already difficult, i noticed with my mage lvl 15 that lvl 15's gets attacked by all mc full time. My druid lvl 20 is a different story.

quest at norlant is fair becos upon completion with a low lvl char u get high chance of getting a strong item in reward like how i got stick of sudden doom on my priest when lv 17....besides if u still think its not fair why not lvl up at Ilsenort which is more balanced ;D

it takes too much time for leveling up in

ilsenort besides these quests only give 8to11xp which is not enough

dats wat we all were used to before norlant arrived....try and complete all quest on ilsenort in a day and in 1 week u will lvl up fast  ::)

It is not so hard. Usualy u get 10 exp from daily quest,.. to lvl up from 15 to 16 u need 700 exp CMIIW. Then u just need to do 7 daily quest/day in 10 day to lvl up

Swamp is hard for non-healers lvl 15. And if the area's are not already difficult, i noticed with my mage lvl 15 that lvl 15's gets attacked by all mc full time. My druid lvl 20 is a different story.

With lv13 set and 1.2k HP on my mage i could easily plow through swamps. 

Yes MC kill those who think they can beat, but we cant help that.

i think daily quests(only Irselnort) give around 120-150 exp points...so if u need 1000 exp u need at least 10 days or less...i see no problem

i think daily quests(only Irselnort) give around 120-150 exp points...so if u need 1000 exp u need at least 10 days or less...i see no problem

Agree, before norlant swamps and all amps even if we hitted nothing and we died fast as hell we still managed to get to lvl 18 (wich was max at that time)

I see no problems on leveling, or maybe it's just a lot easier than back in the days when population was low and it was far harder.

its not so easy in all ways

its always the hard way

most players can lvl up faster to 20 in 8 months,9 months,10months,2 years

very few players can lvl up very fast to 20 in 2 months

its not so easy in all ways

its always the hard way

most players can lvl up faster to 20 in 8 months,9 months,10months,2 years

very few players can lvl up very fast to 20 in 2 months

I got lv20 from 14 in 9 days. Your argument is invalid.

Many of us did these even before mcshop or amps. When it was far harder than now  :good:

So what I think is that the lvling is ok now, it's balanced and we don't want to see people that get to lvl 20 in 2-3 days.

thats the point...

if u lvl up easy u get bored fast

That would ruin all the fun of the game, since 20 it's the max lvl now it should be hard to get, if not, as zeus said, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

Anyway what I suggest is doing dailies quests, getting around 100exp daily it's really good so if you always do them you will get to lvl 20 in one month or a bit less.

Hope the best of luck to everyone on lvling  :friends: :friends:  :good:

very few !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

only thing quest wise that i believe, is that we need more "interesting and fun" quests. Опубликованное фото

It shouldnt be easy to lvl up from 15. The whole point is to earn those lvls.

I lvled up from 1-20 in about 2 months :blush: only did those tiresome ireslnort quests and never went to norlant. Its easy to do, you just gotta be persistent and endure  :aggressive: :good:

only thing quest wise that i believe, is that we need more "interesting and fun" quests. Опубликованное фото

It shouldnt be easy to lvl up from 15. The whole point is to earn those lvls.

+ I want more fun ( and more interesting arena)

If you level up too fast you may get this:

Опубликованное фото

i lvled up fast because my first account went missing in an update and all my friends were starting to get to lvl 18 and 20. Didn't want to be left behind so i spammed on daily quests and beat some of my friends at being lvl 20 before them :yahoo:

I don't do that now with my shaman and ranger because i don't need to. Got a good main char that i can hunt, go to norlant, help others with. :)

can anyone help me cos i think am suffering from quest disease....i feel like throwing up when it comes to lvling up a noob char and dats preventing me from creating new ones besides i got 3 strong ones already maybe dats de cause ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

can anyone help me cos i think am suffering from quest disease....i feel like throwing up when it comes to lvling up a noob char and dats preventing me from creating new ones besides i got 3 strong ones already maybe dats de cause ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh don't worry, almost everyone of us feel the same way. Doing dailies or collecting and so quests was never a pleasure  :wacko: 

What I suggest is to do quests with a friend or while you are in a party so you can talk and don't focus just on what you are doing, I mean doing quests while you're chatting or with some friend surely feels better  :drinks:

Oh don't worry, almost everyone of us feel the same way. Doing dailies or collecting and so quests was never a pleasure  :wacko: 

What I suggest is to do quests with a friend or while you are in a party so you can talk and don't focus just on what you are doing, I mean doing quests while you're chatting or with some friend surely feels better  :drinks:

oh i thought am de only one facing dis prb :lol: didn't know dat i got alies in dis :drinks: :lol: