[2020.02.10] Game server restart. Seeing the Snow Boundary off until the next year!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Warriors!

It is time to bid farewell to the Snow Boundary: tomorrow, 11.02.20, at 08:00 CET the game servers will be rebooted due to the end of the World Creation Day celebration. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented:

- now using skills with hotkeys on the keyboard on the PC client will automatically close the quick access skill panel, if it was open;
- fixed the incorrect display of the max amount of Imperials of Greatness in the reward for an Arena season menu;
- now the Engineer raid boss can no longer be attacked for some time after he leaves combat. Also after Engineer’s death the portals will automatically disappear;
- changed the system of adding aggression points for minions — now they will not re-aggro on the one who heals the main attack target;
- fixed the issue of the interaction of shrooms with the monsters on the high level of difficulty in the “Sea Tramps’ Lair” dungeon. Now the negative effect only applies to players;
- fixed the incorrect behaviour or highlighting the application in the task bar; 

- fixed the incorrect autoattack behaviour after choosing an interaction. 

We’d also like to remind you that after the servers start, the event crafting tasks will become unavailable and the number of Good Luck Tokens will be set to zero.

The game will be unavailable for around 2 hours.

Please don’t plan anything important in the game for that time.
AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

• Holmes pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

- now the Engineer raid boss can no longer be attacked for some time after he leaves combat

Nice! 

Spoiler

pls no event minions in arena next time ty

It would be nice to add "Use" button on ferocity and resilence skills,instead keep put them in hotkeys and take them off later.

Also a "Member Search" button for guilds would be cool aswell,instead keep scroll to find them in the list. :advise:

Can I also suggest to make minions immune to Elm Attacks (red squares on the ground), since they cannot dodge its attacks in any way? I mean, this is litterally an anti-minion system and this is the only boss that does that 

Poderia mudar os drops das dg não aguento mais passar horas e horas na dg dropando pots...

Que tal pet de coleta? É chato coletar o gold no mob poderia vim para a bag assim que matar o mob... Sendo que não é tanto gold que dropa...

Em fim o jogo é bom e continua se renovando parabéns a todos <3

Agreed with the foods love the T5 food but other Variants stupid rare also what the heck why wasnt there a 50% Guild event this snow like always? super dissapointed.

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

also what the heck why wasnt there a 50% Guild event this snow like always? super dissapointed.

I think that will be in the coming weeks, let's wait and see:kawaii:

Thank lord that boring event is over... I know that there is no way you'll remove potions from the dungeons but pls do not put useless potions like in this event, many times it felt like the dungeon was punishing and not rewarding the player for completing it... I saw that it was already told but I will repeat *PLEASE NO MORE EVENT PET SKILL IN ARENA* it is already bothering the charmer's zoo and druid's pet (by the way I tell you... It was a mistake to add pets as a skill but anyway).

Next time reduce the craft lvl required for event items. And for the next time include the heroic gear on the event dgs because it serves as incentive even if the drop rate is 0.001%. Please bring back the killing mobs rides, in my case the other ones are just boring.

Please rework the mythical difficulty for termitary dungeon.

I know you love elfs that you even nerfed the nerf you gave warden (and look at the walking totem they'll show you what you did with the pala shield) but here's a suggestion... Make it that block healing only works with normal hits and not with skills. Nerf the charmer pets at least make so that they won't hit you on stun.

Do you know what limits the dmg classes from being too op? Mana and skill cd, so think about it, why give a dmg class a great mana skill so they only invest on cd crystals? Imagine what that would do to a rogue, a seeker, a ranger, just imagine...yeah these are mages... Just think and tell me if that makes any sense.

#nerfmage

Edited by necrotp1
Grammar

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Agreed with the foods love the T5 food but other Variants stupid rare also what the heck why wasnt there a 50% Guild event this snow like always? super dissapointed.

Keep calm. We're rearranging the schedule this year, it will eventually come. 👍

20 hours ago, Higgings said:

Can I also suggest to make minions immune to Elm Attacks (red squares on the ground), since they cannot dodge its attacks in any way? I mean, this is litterally an anti-minion system and this is the only boss that does that 

Thank you for the feedback dear. I have sent your last suggestion about Black Elm issues, but I will try to bother our developers again when they have time to look into it, so that they won't forget 

:vp-poke:

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Thank you for the feedback dear. I have sent your last suggestion about Black Elm issues, but I will try to bother our developers again when they have time to look into it, so that they won't forget 

:vp-poke:

:love1: extremely grateful. 

9 hours ago, Akasha said:

was it that bad? :scared_yao1:

okay in retrospect. to show you how bad it was an average lv6s Hp is 1.2--1.5k The Event Minion with Payback hits +10 greatness lv6s 966 Damage xD and the owl one in any arena above lv20 had 2x stun and 1.8k Hp so wasnt a one shot. 

9 hours ago, Akasha said:

Keep calm. We're rearranging the schedule this year, it will eventually come. 👍

Wack. Hopefully Spring then or you guys maybe split it up every 3 months for example one in Halloween at end 3 months later one end of Snow 3 Months end of Spring another 3 months end of Anniversary that way guilds dont have to wait so long. Because waiting a year inbetween then yall pushing it out even further was super whack. 

23 hours ago, Apk said:

The shaman is too strong. Let's weaken the shaman 

Yes shaman is  too strong need buff bd and give him heal, rush with resist isn’t enough :jesus1:

• Akasha unpinned this topic