sentiel block stairs 24/7

Toxic bear

Well the sentiel always block the stairs ( the stairs outside their caravans on the right) and it is impossible to do chainless league quests, i think the devs really need to do something about this make another way into the sentiel land or something but, i know the legion has only 1 bridge to cross to get into our lands but atleast we dont block it 24/7, so i hope something gets done, becouse even with a full party of strong people cant get passed there :bad:

Well the sentiel always block the stairs ( the stairs outside their caravans on the right) and it is impossible to do chainless league quests, i think the devs really need to do something about this make another way into the sentiel land or something but, i know the legion has only 1 bridge to cross to get into our lands but atleast we dont block it 24/7, so i hope something gets done, becouse even with a full party of strong people cant get passed there :bad:

True story

True story

lol  :facepalm:

What is this? i nvr know abt this license

you guys know that imortallity thing you get for some seconds after done some arena?>>>>( i am genius WTF!)

go arena near caravan and then move passed them (they will notice you but atleast you get passed)

BTW devs fixed so trap dont affect that blue immortallity thing? :facepalm:

you guys know that imortallity thing you get for some seconds after done some arena?>>>>( i am genius WTF!)

go arena near caravan and then move passed them (they will notice you but atleast you get passed)

I'm guessing you're from US, right?

Well let me tell you one thing, EU Elves are not only desperate to camp those STAIRS and if they see you, you're most likely dead until you get away from their territory or if you got unlimited stealth. Though unlimited stealth may keep you alive but goodluck trying to get the boss done.

in short, EU Elf campers are those pack of dogs that haven't been fed in years.

As well as elfs block the stair most mcs do hunts at the cl bosses and i ussualy help people whith cl they are lvl 14-20 mostly lvl 14s and 15s and it is verry hard to do however its just the stairs getting blocked, not alot of elfs go to dinalt or even marakasha because they give noobs drops lvl 15 and there was another boss i forgot his name goto check today and he is always clear so it gives mc and elfs disadvantages and advantages :)

Some indo rangers are getting sick there placing trap non stop hours and hours, like if they dont trap for 3 sec a rogue could pass :fool:

Seems like dark circle and small bridge size times traumatized them too much :crazy:

Best afk spot ever

I remember once I stood there while 3 rangers trapped, only 1 druid came and died while the rangers wouldn't stop trapping and watched  :lol: :facepalm:

Best afk spot ever

I remember once I stood there while 3 rangers trapped, only 1 druid came and died while the rangers wouldn't stop trapping and watched  :lol: :facepalm:

Dont blame that rangers they dont even detected you, their traumatized brains are too focused on cycle trap non stop there.

Well let me tell you one thing, EU Elves are not only desperate to camp those STAIRS and if they see you, you're most likely dead until you get away from their territory or if you got unlimited stealth. Though unlimited stealth may keep you alive but goodluck trying to get the boss done.

like mc block the only bridge to get to gar or lake...in one day i try 3 hrs to cross that brige even hassn was there so i quees mc are desperate like elfs

like mc block the only bridge to get to gar or lake...in one day i try 3 hrs to cross that brige even hassn was there so i quees mc are desperate like elfs

You can compare them with camping but you can't compare how desperate they are.

MCs do it in groups with friends, mostly Indos, Elves do it anytime, alone or with friends. Not all though just the campers.

You can compare them with camping but you can't compare how desperate they are.

MCs do it in groups with friends, mostly Indos, Elves do it anytime, alone or with friends. Not all though just the campers.

well i have 3 chr butt i never camp there if i see mc i kill if no i go to my bussines and no offens butt in cl indo are the bighest campers they stay there whit hrs....i help some mc to do cl :blush:

just did my job :dirol:

♥♥♥♥ing meme spammers should be burned

agreed  :facepalm:

btw sange. you only come to US because of poley or what? maybe you had no friends at EU? AND He asked how to get past caravan

and i told him how to do it.

jelous my post were actually helpful? :rofl:

Wait so guys when u revive on spot can u still get trapped?

Read 3.4.4 change log about ranger's trap :)

Easiest way to do cl quests as mc in EU is to go in the middle of the night when fewer players are online. I managed to do all quests from Kratt to bg in about 3 hours with the help of my friends.

The stairs aren't as unfair as they seem to mc. We have stealth, we have warlocks' aoe skills and we have skills that can immobilize several players at once such as earthquake. Also the location of lake elemental is right next to a road.

I think Chainless League quests are pretty well balanced.

I'm not defending the sentinels now, I'm a loyal mc, but I think they shouldn't change anything. There's no better feeling than completing cl! :)

agreed  :facepalm:

btw sange. you only come to US because of poley or what? maybe you had no friends at EU? AND He asked how to get past caravan

and i told him how to do it.

jelous my post were actually helpful? :rofl:

Na Poley's my friend, what does that have to do with me going to US.

I went there cause EU is gay, and don't have to act so cocky cause I transferred to US, it's not " your " server  :pleasantry:

We're talking about EU Elves, and you noob US Elf come here to defend your faction from a different server.

Well real talk here kiddo, if a elf sees you doing chainless they will gather 20 Elves from the pro AFKers at Caravans and camp both BOSSES and STAIRS.

You just mad cause we calling your faction desperate campers?

Ohhhh, butthurt in the house

Easiest way to do cl quests as mc in EU is to go in the middle of the night when fewer players are online. I managed to do all quests from Kratt to bg in about 3 hours with the help of my friends.

The stairs aren't as unfair as they seem to mc. We have stealth, we have warlocks' aoe skills and we have skills that can immobilize several players at once such as earthquake. Also the location of lake elemental is right next to a road.

I'm not defending the sentinels now, I'm a loyal mc, but I think they shouldn't change anything. There's no better feeling than completing cl! :)

Yup, for me it's at morning at SEA time, around 12:00:00 market counter,

sometimes a party camps there but that's as high as it goes atleast.

The time I do my Armour Cliff soloraids

Na Poley's my friend, what does that have to do with me going to US.

I went there cause EU is gay, and don't have to act so cocky cause I transferred to US, it's not " your " server  :pleasantry:

We're talking about EU Elves, and you noob US Elf come here to defend your faction from a different server.

Well real talk here kiddo, if a elf sees you doing chainless they will gather 20 Elves from the pro AFKers at Caravans and camp both BOSSES and STAIRS.

You just mad cause we calling your faction desperate campers?

Ohhhh, butthurt in the house

1st Eu isn't your server either (owned)

second i am not defending my faction omg :D what did you get that from Xd i just told how to get past caravan stairs (owned)

AND AGAIN HE ASKED HOW TO GET PAST CARAVAN XD AND I ANSWERED, I THINK YOU BUTTHURT CAUSE YOU NOOB COULDNT ANSWER IT HAHA. (OWNED x3) i agree you pro player but sometimes you think you are the best :facepalm: acting like a kiddo. in yo face biatch

just back down and axept you isn't best. your mom will be very proud of you. maybe let you stay up late after  8pm :facepalm:

i am done here  8) P.S ignored for a week til you stop whine and cry!

second i am not defending my faction omg :D what did you get that from Xd i just told how to get past caravan stairs (owned)

AND AGAIN HE ASKED HOW TO GET PAST CARAVAN XD AND I ANSWERED, I THINK YOU BUTTHURT CAUSE YOU NOOB COULDNT ANSWER IT HAHA. (OWNED x3) i agree you pro player but sometimes you think you are the best :facepalm: acting like a kiddo. in yo face biatch

just back down and axept you isn't best. your mom will be very proud of you. maybe let you stay up late after  8pm :facepalm:

i am done here  8) P.S ignored for a week til you stop whine and cry!]

ok now i dont understand what "noob" means :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i am done here  8) P.S ignored for a week til you stop whine and cry!

1st, never said it was, never acted like it was. You looking like an idiotx1

2nd, then stop saying we can pass easily this is EU not US. Elves at EU is all at caravans, they don't go PvP cave so if MCs go CL they go block. You looking like an idiotx2

I know how to get past caravan, I used to do it alone more than once daily. You looking like an idiotx3

Never said I was the best, never will. Do I have to say it again...x4

I'm not the best, there's many more better than me, even Hassn could be better than me cause I'm not that rich. This is getting boring.

K bye bye nooby, Don't need to nerd rage cause I made you look like an idiot, oh no you did it all by yourself.

PS: Mom insults are for kiddos, kiddo.

And I admit, you're a no name kiddo. Get lost.

You guys can get pass the stairs if there's this HUGE war going on. I managed to get pass the stairs and made it almost to dinalt until i got ganged by 2 lvl 14s  . The stairs were only guarded by a single ranger. Sooo... make a huge war, go under nadir, sneak out by the stairs, and just run run run! All the elves would be too busy trying to kill the distraction that they ignore the loners.

Did it on my shammy when i was just bored of standing at pvp cave

p.s. don't ask hassn to be a distraction, you fooled us once but not anymore!

nice one :yahoo:

As someone told before go at night for cl quests....and dont complain cause lake is next to your city...and at big road where everyone can see u...so stairs are just a point u have to pass instead of lake which is a boss u have to kill where everyone watching u... :) try more and u will get it  ;)