Level up, but regen down?

budianto

Sorry if someone post it first. Me in hurry. :sorry:

Just up level to 16, but why mine regen only 81 (full armor) now? :cray:

At level 15, mine can regenerate at 92 with same full armor. Somebody explain please! :shout:

ps: me forgot how much basic regen point (without armor) at level 15, but at level 16, basic regen point is 35.

At level 15, mine can regenerate at 92 with same full armor. Somebody explain please! :shout:

ps: me forgot how much basic regen point (without armor) at level 15, but at level 16, basic regen point is 35.

Look carefully whatabout your Pendant, Rings, Cloak, Belt? You should have changed one of them or took one off because usually these give more reg to you. Or  maybe your armor and pendant, rings, cloak, belt needs repair  :good:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=503.msg51330#msg51330 i suggest you take your time to read this topic ok  :good:

This happened me too when i lvled to 13. Before ,when i was lvl 12, my regen was 50. After i lvl with the same things my regen became 45 ;@. However now im lvl 16and it only invresed fron lvl 13...

It's some weird bug with regen and attack. Same ppl (same lvl) have different values. Some are weaker, some stronger.

Yea but i still cant understand ₩HY!

Maybe depends by started date of ppl?? Before of after patches?

Btw this is a crap bug and should be fixed as fast as they can.

Thanks for all the answers. :friends:

@legionn:no, i didnt change my gears. :nea:

@strider: thanks for the link  :good:

@rainbowz: hope me not have ur suffering  :lol: . crawling up 3 level to get back our previous stats?  :crazy:

@vanhelsing: if only different on raising stats point, thats not bug. :nea:

So these is my opinions  8)

Me take it is the system decides the point (att,regen,def,etc) each individual get when up level. so each char could be gets different stats from other char in same class, when up level. so this is,IMO,not bug, coz some RPG did. :pleasantry:

But what me cant take is, the system makes mine regen point lower than previous level. :shok:

Its just so weird, why dont keep it as previous lvl & not raising it until several level, which are looks more normal. :wacko:

For developer  :clapping: , you know mine attack sucks (i did alot of miss-hits)  :'( , so at least u can makes me proud with my regen. Dont let me feel rainbowz's suffering  :rofl:

Thanks for all the answers. :friends:

@rainbowz: hope me not have ur suffering  :lol: . crawling up 3 level to get back our previous stats?  :crazy:

2 or 3lvls , and i hit -3 than other rangers !! Its like im still lvl 13!!!  But no one will listen me.  :cray:

Me take it is the system decides the point (att,regen,def,etc) each individual get when up level. so each char could be gets different stats from other char in same class, when up level. so this is,IMO,not bug, coz some RPG did. :pleasantry:

Warspear doesn't work like that. And if the devs changed the system then they didn't tell us. It only happens with attack and regen. One of my friends has higher attack and regen, there is no logic in that. Can only be a bug or a faulty system. It happened with the bug fixes after v1.0.0 when dodging also disappeared.

Warspear doesn't work like that. And if the devs changed the system then they didn't tell us. It only happens with attack and regen. One of my friends has higher attack and regen, there is no logic in that. Can only be a bug or a faulty system. It happened with the bug fixes after v1.0.0 when dodging also disappeared.

Yea agree,

I dont think thats a feature! Its a bug! Cuz ur friends as bigger regen .. and also bigger atk.. so yea there s no logic!

Yea agree,

I dont think thats a feature! Its a bug! Cuz ur friends as bigger regen .. and also bigger atk.. so yea there s no logic!

:unknw: Me dont know that, coz my friend (aks) have higher regen (>8 points) but lower atack (

But if thats you two said is true, then me agree to assume thats are bugs. so, we only can hope developer hear us to fix that.  :aggressive:

Thanks people for your responses. Meanwhile, we must live with that bugs.