Shame on you AiGrind! You give the worst support in the world to players!!!

PaladinFireWizard

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  My Younger Cousin Skiney has been working on the Guild emblem, story and description for almost 3 long weeks very hard! He was so pumped to win a prize. He had to change the forum account email for some problems. Whats the problem? HE NEVER RECIEVED AN ACTIVATION EMAIL! He tried using different emails, resending the activation email twice a day, but he never recieved any. He created 2 new accounts desperate but guess what? NO ACTIVATION EMAIL!!! He summitted a querry on the support part of this website almost 2 weeks ago... NO RESPONSE!!! You are the worst! I am very Dissapointed at you... With this I am sure I wont be playing this game anymore, and i hope Skiney doesnt either!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Bye Fire Wizard Friends... Bye Aura Raider friends... and to AiGrind --> :facepalm:

I think they closed the registration. To avoid multiple accounts. Coz other user make accounts to double their registration. And to double also the chance of winning.. If u want to quit, don't cry here a river saying your quitting the game.. Just quit

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  My Younger Cousin Skiney has been working on the Guild emblem, story and description for almost 3 long weeks very hard! He was so pumped to win a prize. He had to change the forum account email for some problems. Whats the problem? HE NEVER RECIEVED AN ACTIVATION EMAIL! He tried using different emails, resending the activation email twice a day, but he never recieved any. He created 2 new accounts desperate but guess what? NO ACTIVATION EMAIL!!! He summitted a querry on the support part of this website almost 2 weeks ago... NO RESPONSE!!! You are the worst! I am very Dissapointed at you... With this I am sure I wont be playing this game anymore, and i hope Skiney doesnt either!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Bye Fire Wizard Friends... Bye Aura Raider friends... and to AiGrind --> :facepalm:

AiGrind Ignoring my thread, almst same like you

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81132.0

AiGrind Ignoring my thread, almst same like you

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81132.0

They can't check all the forum (russian too) and also develop the game. If you want to be heard just send a ticket don't open a thread on forum :)  ;)

the account i made for my friend was manually activated by an admin here. if you just made a topic before april 3 for forum account activation your cousin shouldve made it. or maybe u shouldve submitted the emblem urself for your cousin.  :unknw: there are so many other ways if you really want to. dont just blame aigrind, theyre busy people too  ;D

Hello, guys!

It's not about ignorance or something, it's about technical issues we don't know about.

Yeah, in March we had some problems with registration but fixed'em and everything was working fine.

You could just create a topic (as KeiZSHa did) or send a ticket, now we will investigate the problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience.