Hey aigrind where are you?

galvatron

This time last year we had an incident when xmoonlight called someone a ♥♥♥♥♥♥. That post took off like a forest fire. Now my question to dev. Do we need another STUPID race or religion conflict in order to f ind out when the connection problem going to be fix, the lagging issues and  when is the next update? I haven't seen afro, manley, chronoz, keishaz and other players in awhile. You know why? Its because the lack of communcation  you give to us. I been playing for over 2yrs and this the worst I seen this game in. Do something or say something. A lot of new people will leave if a change is not made.

:friends:h

I've been on my dk lately galv  ;D

But you're right, game needs a shot in the arm.  Guild update will provide that.  People will get organized.  Hopefully we can coordinate some type of guild wars to incite some big wars. 

But the next big update needs to be new levels and specializations.  Would be nice to know the plan devs have in mind. 

Odin you made a good point about raising the lvl past 20. I not a genius on how to make mmo games but it shouldn't be that hard to raise the level up on a 2d game. :shok: maybe I'm wrong, but I seroiusly doubt it. Snorlax where are you? Let us know something.

Remove the music, and fix the lagging issues.

Stop adding features, just fix some main issues first.

Too bad for those who are at the swamps, dies when lagging and dc comes in the scene.

Some say they always got succesful log-in in the 3rd time/attempt. Guess its not from their network or internet providers. Pls fix a.s.a.p. its getting worse

Remove the music, and fix the lagging issues.

Stop adding features, just fix some main issues first.

Too bad for those who are at the swamps, dies when lagging and dc comes in the scene.

Some say they always got succesful log-in in the 3rd time/attempt. Guess its not from their network or internet providers. Pls fix a.s.a.p. its getting worse

im winning arena vs warlocks  :crazy: keep the lags coming baby :diablo:

main point, lag issue must be fixed first. How we can play if we always got lag even we play a few minute . That a suck

We all waiting for clan system and the increase on the level cap for years...

true dat  :bad: