Bolimir, the ghost of the depths

Bolimir, because that was his name, was one of the Irselnort merchants, he traveled around the whole land selling precious goods, rare essences, and dust.
Once upon a time I was on my way to one of the cities of the mysterious land of Ayvondil, he was attacked by bandits and robbed of valuables. Bolimir fought bravely without giving up, he fell assassinated, his life was still pulsating when he was wrapped in old rags and thrown into the depths of Ship Graveyard, but one day he will return, hungry for revenge, because those who are remembered do not die ...

In connection with the water region, I thought that it would be good to embed a costume or actually the whole character with a story setting in this subject, the costume I think requires cosmetics, I put my vision and idea for the costume, participation in this contest and the time I devoted to creating this character and costume, he made me realize how hard is the work of graphics that creates every element of the game pixel by pixel, I do not grow to heels with graphics from AIGRIND is my vision and only my idea. Have a good day
Server: EU
Nick: Jlyi

Edit i add zoom version, i  change program and what i get, my first pixel ,,art'' (because i cant still )

ws contest.png

bolomir.png

Bolimir  gif.gif

Bolimir  back.png

Bolimir  profile .png

Bolimir.png

Edited by Mikur Jażdża