Quests that have No xp, when u finish them.

tommo

some people wont to earn money but can only farm mobs. witch can get really boring :unknw: , so why cant we quest and farm at the same time like the blue quest, but with out xp for the ppl that dont wish/wont to level up any more. :good:

u mean is "Proffesion" system on the game. If they done do their work today, they will get reward gold. but this suggest already exits.

Example, Proffesion:

-Fisherman

-Farmer

-Cooking

-Mining

You must choose 1 or 2 proffesion that u like. 1 profession has 3-5 task. It will give more gold than quest.

some people wont to earn money but can only farm mobs. witch can get really boring :unknw: , so why cant we quest and farm at the same time like the blue quest, but with out xp for the ppl that dont wish/wont to level up any more. :good:

:facepalm:  low brain

He is only asking for quest with gold-reward and without exp-reward. That's not so crazy, i think. I have also chars i don't want to level up, but i do want to play with them.

No.

Why don't you want to get exp? Why don't you want to hit lvl 20?

Unless you are twinking. Truly, twinks are like bullies - they hit the weaker, because they stand no chance against people of their level.

Because it is stupid to have a lvl 20 char with lvl 12 equipment. Do you know how much gold you need for only amping a weapon? And don't forget a lvl 18 armor-item is 150-200k gold. This are just examples... You need a lot more gold for a nice lvl 20 character.

why so aggressive against it? mmhe have an arena char lvl14 and want to try his luck in norlant but can't cuz he will go lvl15-17 cap and he hasn't done CL yet for bg equips and didn't farm lvl17 arena stuff,cuz arena so easy at lvl14, not bad idea though....

Because it is stupid to have a lvl 20 char with lvl 12 equipment. Do you know how much gold you need for only amping a weapon? And don't forget a lvl 18 armor-item is 150-200k gold. This are just examples... You need a lot more gold for a nice lvl 20 character.

Right  :good:

My b.d now stay at lvl 17 until i got all arena equip. But if i don't do qs, i got hard to find golds. I want find gold with do daily qs, but No exp.

I hope "Proffesion" system is ws plan.

The arena items are nice for all classes except healers. Every class can stay on a certain level to get their full lvl 17 equipment, but healers need gold for buying astral items.

I stayed a long time in lvl 16 (when arena lvl 17 items were not available yet), and watched everyday for the interesting daily-quests. I collected the fats/tongues/claws/biles/blood/feathers/whatever and sold it for a good price on the market. And i have to say... i am still doing it (but not as much as i did before) because i still need gold for signs.