How i think amp system works

BantaY

Hello guys,,

So imagine 10cm white line. Paint the portion of it blue and but an arrow in the middle. The blue section constantly moves in the same direction. When blue sections is under an arrow, the piece that you were amplyfing gets +1. Lets just say you have +0 weapon. To amplify it to +1 blue sections has to be under an arrow. It will be 100% amp because bluse sections moves and repeats, taking over entire white line. If you want +2, it will be harder because blue section thickens making it harder to hit. I thought about it after a test. I amped one piece with randoms intervals and other piece by spamming amplify button. Spamming was much more succesfull because its more likely to hit blue section. So here are my 5 cents. Try it out maybe it will work for you.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 5:28 PM, BantaY said:

Hello guys,,

So imagine 10cm white line. Paint the portion of it blue and but an arrow in the middle. The blue section constantly moves in the same direction. When blue sections is under an arrow, the piece that you were amplyfing gets +1. Lets just say you have +0 weapon. To amplify it to +1 blue sections has to be under an arrow. It will be 100% amp because bluse sections moves and repeats, taking over entire white line. If you want +2, it will be harder because blue section thickens making it harder to hit. I thought about it after a test. I amped one piece with randoms intervals and other piece by spamming amplify button. Spamming was much more succesfull because its more likely to hit blue section. So here are my 5 cents. Try it out maybe it will work for you.

i dont get it

This is what I assume he means

image.png

that that magic cursor needs to hit blue part in order for the amp to be successful, landing in the red part will result in failed amp maybe even loss of the item (awesome paint skills btw :laughingpumpkin:)

Edited by Jcbreff
typo

36 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

image.png

that that magic cursor needs to hit blue part in order for the amp to be successful, landing in the red part will result in failed amp maybe even loss of the item (awesome paint skills btw :laughingpumpkin:)

theres a way for see it?

24 minutes ago, lore said:

theres a way for see it?

a way to see what? if you mean any % chances then there isnt any way to see them but that is just an illustration of how BantaY thinks amp system works without any sort of data. It is just a visualization 

21 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

a way to see what? if you mean any % chances then there isnt any way to see them but that is just an illustration of how BantaY thinks amp system works without any sort of data. It is just a visualization 

Opee skills bro! 

• 2 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 3:35 AM, Jcbreff said:

image.png

So basically this is a minigame for amplify items? Looks interesting to me and cooler than a simple loading bar. And it would be easy to amplify