how Brs became hated

Darksoul II

Not to mention their powerful snake like mouth within a mouth thingy that penetrates almost everything ._. alien wins definetily.

Iron man - also known as a clumsy rich ass man with loads of cannons and stuff.

Aliens- way to powerful for mankind to handle @_@...

But the question is;

44817_.jpg

44818_.jpg

ALien WINS

Do you see? How ironman will soon be pregnant? :lol:

Опубликованное фото

yup, ironman will het pregnant, and then; Out comes the alien iron man baby (=゚ω゚)ノ

2nd pic: random pic i found of a woman and an alien....um..hugging i guess ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

44823_.jpg

44824_.jpg

EXCLUSIVE NEWS

NOW WE KNOW HOW BRs BECAME HATED

JUST CHECK THEIR PRESIDENT

now i can imagine the huehahuehuahuheuha laugh  ;D ;D

Lol 1400$ http://www.hrgiger-webstore.com/bambi-alien-pi-18.html

THE ART IS A SCAMMER

jesus christ it's worse than warspears miracle shop items and sign prices combined. :shok: And that...so called bambi doesn't even look cool at all. Looks like a whole piece of silver shit mixed with random parts, the body of an anorexic human being and the head of a giant  mushroom, dipped in mosquito blood.  :shok: And they dare call it an alien bambi? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Next time i'm doing arts i'ma go find some clay, make a tiny skeleton head, with a huge fat body and call it "the sumo wrestler of zink zonkia" only $4 500 - stocks are very limited!!!

*i got a whole clay mine filled with over 10 000 000 tons of clay, but ofc, i must keep this a secret.*

jesus christ it's worse than warspears miracle shop items and sign prices combined. :shok: And that...so called bambi doesn't even look cool at all. Looks like a whole piece of silver shit mixed with random parts, the body of an anorexic human being and the head of a giant  mushroom, dipped in mosquito blood.  :shok: And they dare call it an alien bambi? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Next time i'm doing arts i'ma go find some clay, make a tiny skeleton head, with a huge fat body and call it "the sumo wrestler of zink zonkia" only $4 500 - stocks are very limited!!!

*i got a whole clay mine filled with over 10 000 000 tons of clay, but ofc, i must keep this a secret.*

It is supposed this is shit from an artist of beginning of 20 century.

He decided to make 90 cans and put it at the normal price of Gold per gram.

The *artwork* its called Artist's shit.

This post is about one of the last auctions to sell one can.

Price start in 80000/100000 E

And that, thats art.

http://www.artespain.com/21-11-2008/subastas/mierda-de-artista-de-piero-manzoni-a-subasta-en-sothebys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist%27s_shit

45134_.jpg

• 1 month later...

back to the topic-

Personally I dont like Brs for the next things:

1.Experience in other games( f2p shooters mainly) They lagg like hell, wich made it impossible to shoot em -_-

2. Poor english- says enough.

3. Acting dumb- many act like they dont kno what your talking about (mainly if your selling items)

4. Spamming dumb insults- saus enough

5. Not being able to stand alone- Try to kill a Br ganker, wait for em to come back (will it be alone?)

thats about it, probably have more to say but i`ll leave it.

PS: I do not include ALL Brs, there are a FEW that are cool!

i made it to about page 5 before deciding to post. sange on first page pretty much simplifies how i feel. ive never actively said im from USA (until about jan. 2013 when i stopped caring about trade chat spammers) but for the most part ive always said the same thing to somebody saying "br?"

long story short, ive always said "does it even matter?" whenever someone asks me "br?"

till this day ive never gotten a response back from that, even though they were the ones who talked to me to begin with. really shows how secluded they are towards others and their whole "mentality" towards superiority

Re: how Brs became hated

Back to topic.

Its because when we start wars against them

They cant stop talking like vagina mouths. :facepalm:

MaleShaman is Super Gay Queer

Look inside,

Look inside your tiny mind

Now look a bit harder

Cause we're so uninspired,

so sick and tired of all the

hatred you harbor

So you say

It's not okay to be gay

Well I think you're just evil

You're just some racist who

can't tie my laces

Your point of view is medieval.

♥♥♥♥ you, ♥♥♥♥ you

♥♥♥♥ you very, very much

Cause your words don't translate

And it's getting quite late

So please don't stay in touch

Do you get,

Do you get a little kick out of

being small minded?

You want to be like your father

It's approval you're after

Well that's not how you find it

Do you,Do you really enjoy living alife that's so hateful?

Cause there's a hole whereyour soul should be

Your losing control of it andit's really distasteful

Look inside,

Look inside your tiny mind

Now look a bit harder

Cause we're so uninspired,

so sick and tired of all the

hatred you harbor

So you say

It's not okay to be gay

Well I think you're just evil

You're just some racist who

can't tie my laces

Your point of view is medieval.

♥♥♥♥ you, ♥♥♥♥ you

♥♥♥♥ you very, very much

Cause your words don't translate

And it's getting quite late

So please don't stay in touch

Do you get,

Do you get a little kick out of

being small minded?

You want to be like your father

It's approval you're after

Well that's not how you find it

Do you,Do you really enjoy living alife that's so hateful?

Cause there's a hole whereyour soul should be

Your losing control of it andit's really distasteful

i edited my post

• 2 weeks later...

So never insult anyone, my english is not good. Many pepople critcize, still I'm trying my best to pace with you all. And M coin users just cant call non coin users a noob. Or they will unite hunt forever. It has started already in US- Sapphire server. It's hectic for fair PVP these days. Most users buy coins to be OP and PVP with competitive, not to be killed by herds. Say no to ganking. I will never gank you if you beg for forgiveness. Yet, most MC ganks, everyone has to beg now or get killed twice without laying a sword : even if you can'. Coz now I gank in herds and I get plenty of support.

Sincerely

BD- 'Rajiv'

So never insult anyone, my english is not good. Many pepople critcize, still I'm trying my best to pace with you all. And M coin users just cant call non coin users a noob. Or they will unite hunt forever. It has started already in US- Sapphire server. It's hectic for fair PVP these days. Most users buy coins to be OP and PVP with competitive, not to be killed by herds. Say no to ganking. I will never gank you if you beg for forgiveness. Yet, most MC ganks, everyone has to beg now or get killed twice without laying a sword : even if you can'. Coz now I gank in herds and I get plenty of support.

Sincerely

BD- 'Rajiv'

;D So many people say "who's the strongest?" And everyone says the best of the high ampsThen people cry "just cause ur high amp dont make you strongest!"Sure... theres a couple high amps who cant beat others due toSkill build, class advantages, lag, luck95% of high amp people are good players and they made their amps to not be beat by lucky noobsAnd crybabies of people who go teams in 5x5... Sorry, we are trying to fight other good teams not your weak random team, how about not demanding save your tissues

Anws, why is it here? Wrong post? ;D

• 1 year later...
oh shit i get it now xD, he thought i typed in a type and ment "how bars became hated" instead of brazilians. This is one of the reasons why i find russell hilarious, hes funny without even knowing it
funny is my non existing middle name

necro in Yugoslavian means russell

"yugoslawien" doesnt exists since 1992

Yugoslawien got divorced in several other countries,after the yugoslawia war, like slowenia croatia(