Healing Equip and Astral Stats

Smurfer

as I did not want to spame the Crit Hit topic anymore and I think it might be interesting to know, please share here your shaman/druid healing stats and if you want also the equipment you use to boost astral magic.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

hey..its not a real war..u have quest to kill MC`s, I`m trying to stop you from doing so..nothing personal  ::)

but to avoid off-topic:

Dark magic - not yet implemented

Sun magic - neither

Moon magic - DMG/ATT stat (more Moon, more dmg you deal)

Astral magic - HEAL stat (more Astral, more HP you heal)

..simple is that..

hey..its not a real war..u have quest to kill MC`s, I`m trying to stop you from doing so..nothing personal  ::)

but to avoid off-topic:

Dark magic - not yet implemented

Sun magic - neither

Moon magic - DMG/ATT stat (more Moon, more dmg you deal)

Astral magic - HEAL stat (more Astral, more HP you heal)

..simple is that..

So if you have 200 astral and 50 moon you hit noobstyle?  :shok:

yes you hit noobish, but you heal more..thats the sacrifice you need to make when choosing gear as most of it, which you can buy in shops only has one magic, or you have to carry another set of gear for battle/pvp..but when you have many melee in your party,better to go with healing - especially when boss hunting..

yes you hit noobish, but you heal more..thats the sacrifice you need to make when choosing gear as most of it, which you can buy in shops only has one magic, or you have to carry another set of gear for battle/pvp..but when you have many melee in your party,better to go with healing - especially when boss hunting..

wew, so you have to balance,  ;D

What about balancing both?

at first i thought astral dmg increase my base dmg and focused my gears completle on astral and had

astral-188 (heals 176)

moon-81

now i have

astral -95 (heals 138)

moon-195

Nevertheless, with right gear, shaman/druid is still the slightly overpowered class. They are ranged, they got good damage and heal and there is no defense against their moon attacks. His defense is also pretty high for a shaman, not to mention the health. Quite a lot of advantages. Especially those 2-3 hits extra they get by being ranged makes them a hard enemy for close combat classes which i experienced on my own skin, not to mention that parry is also useless against ranged enemies ;D >:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.astral set (214 heal)

2.regular set

3.moon set (more hp than regular set)

sets not enchant because "The shop is temporary unavailable."  :aggressive:

4389_.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Before the 2.0 update I got 1heal on every astralral + 35ish in base, this was with lv3 healing spirit. Bur now aftere update I only get rheal to every 4astral + 35ish base but this is lv1 so did heals get nerfed or. Is it just the level? I got the impression levels only sped up the tick time?

• 1 month later...

245 heal for a druid is impossible i think as i heal 233 with 2x good signet and expensive cape and light sash and rest bg items. The bg cloak got 1extra astral than expensive cloak,and bg astral ring got 1extra astral than good signet. Thats means with full bg drop a guy will have 3 extra astral than me. I not sure about 18astral amulet drop from guards. So with 3 extra astral 245 is imposible as far as i think. I am a lvl18 druid. And with bg drop(balance of both fury and light set) a guy can reach 236moon 180+ astral(178 heal) and 2400+ hp and 77hp regen . My druid stats are close to it.

• 2 months later...

after update, druid's healing default is increased, so when shaman n druid using the same astral equips, so druid got bigger healing stats, if 240 on shaman, so 260 on druid maybe

So did Kuzmitch talk about bulshit? Kuzmitch said druid's healing performance is increased, game liar?

No, No lie, It was increased 1 and a half year ago, I don't get why you complain 1 and a half year after  :wacko:  I post something wait 5 mins. uploading  ;D

Here, this is what makes Druids Moon & Astral more than Shamans, It adds about 10-15 moon/astral to druids right now (ofcourse not the noob ones :wacko: )

Опубликованное фото

Offtopic  :yahoo:  : It is what makes Elves more stronger since their bonus stacks by 100% every 2 seconds, while MCs +4% HP stack by 100%, 50% then 20% then 0%, since we have to regen it every 5 seconds. So this means elf get +200-500 damage in battle ( depends how long battle lasts )

So did Kuzmitch talk about bulshit? Kuzmitch said druid's healing performance is increased, game liar?

no he didn't lie,

but how you could have missed "SHAMAN" the first word in sentence,  i do not know:

Shaman and Druid: healing skills

performance increased

2.5 update page.

• 1 month later...

Here, this is what makes Druids Moon & Astral more than Shamans, It adds about 10-15 moon/astral to druids right now (ofcourse not the noob ones :wacko: )

Опубликованное фото

Offtopic  :yahoo:  : It is what makes Elves more stronger since their bonus stacks by 100% every 2 seconds, while MCs +4% HP stack by 100%, 50% then 20% then 0%, since we have to regen it every 5 seconds. So this means elf get +200-500 damage in battle ( depends how long battle lasts )

i know its a kind late post, but 4% of 300 is 12 and i don't see druids with 300 astral yet to increase 15astral. 1-20moon, 1-10astral correct reply?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...