Hello

Healex

Hi i want to know if i create a mc or elf in this server is there any chance to get help from higher levels? :give_rose:

both  US mc and elves have many helpers but not forum users,

but me suggest mc cos were there and we can give our hands to help you in quests ;D

I offer help at all times to lower mcsaken players.. AND YOU SHOULD TOO! ! This message was brought to you by Draugmuski Us sapphire lvl 16 rouge encouraging the extinction of elf and progression of all MC players  8)

if you make an elf, you wont even need help because elfs are 100 times stronger than mcs, but dont be afraid, i will be there anyway to help you in all your quest if you still feel its necesary. Princefran - Paladin lvl 14.

did you know elfs can kill mcs in one hit?

did you know mcs dont eat snacks and hamburgers, because they need to stay thin to run from elves?

did you know that mcs need to hide and use dirty tricks to have a chance to make a hit?

consider all that before making a character  ;D

did you know that mcs need to hide and use dirty tricks to have a chance to make a hit?

Thats pretty much what rogue decription says.

Hi i want to know if i create a mc or elf in this server is there any chance to get help from higher levels? :give_rose:

why u need help from high lvls? :nea: its not that im mean but i hate when people ask for help in there quests cuz they r lazy to do it themselfs and dont tell me that u meant with big bosses cuz those can be killed by 4-5 low lvls that waits there to do it  :wacko: call me crazy but how did u think we all did our first quests long time ago? teamwork with same lvls :friends: if u cant see people at that boss post on trade chat alot low lvls maybe need it  :crazy:

why u need help from high lvls? :nea: its not that im mean but i hate when people ask for help in there quests cuz they r lazy to do it themselfs and dont tell me that u meant with big bosses cuz those can be killed by 4-5 low lvls that waits there to do it  :wacko: call me crazy but how did u think we all did our first quests long time ago? teamwork with same lvls :friends: if u cant see people at that boss post on trade chat alot low lvls maybe need it  :crazy:

yea like quest the crazy lord orphan lake in chosen all low lvl fight together  :lol:

if you make an elf, you wont even need help because elfs are 100 times stronger than mcs, but dont be afraid, i will be there anyway to help you in all your quest if you still feel its necesary. Princefran - Paladin lvl 14.

did you know elfs can kill mcs in one hit?

did you know mcs dont eat snacks and hamburgers, because they need to stay thin to run from elves?

consider all that before making a character  ;D

I don't know about elf have all chars (druid,range,bd,paladin) and don't want to go chosen again  :wacko: .I think  i will choose mc

Im always happy to help with bosses.. im just a pm away and id be happy to come for a walk as long as im not busy :)

Only things i dont help with is chainless ( more stress than fun ) and quests that can be done without help.