2 topics,how to do 1x1 in arena,what is ur highest damage

Russell elf

if u wanna 1x1 ur own faction,first get a partner let him also get one,demand 2x2,when ready dont fight,talk and then fight 1x1,i used this and it works well if others dont demand a battle,what is ur highest hit with +4 arbalest of bodyguard(no crystal enchanted)mine is 6k

Everyone knows its best to use 3x3... less chances of getting other parties not willing to 1x1 pvp.

You also didnt explain it well..

Make two parties of three, placing those you and your party wish to pvp in the opposite party.

Have both parties demand at the same time via pm.

To pvp call out to check to see if its the other party so you are not suprised into an arena match..

Face your target. Get somebody to count to 3. Both signal and then begin the pvp.

Everyone knows its best to use 3x3... less chances of getting other parties not willing to 1x1 pvp.

You also didnt explain it well..

Make two parties of three, placing those you and your party wish to pvp in the opposite party.

Have both parties demand at the same time via pm.

To pvp call out to check to see if its the other party so you are not suprised into an arena match..

Face your target. Get somebody to count to 3. Both signal and then begin the pvp.

yeah and we do it a lot of times, and me become refree too :dirol:

yeah and we do it a lot of times, and me become refree too :dirol:

and after counting 1... 2... you got chat ban for 15sec.. before you say anything pvp started already..beh.. :tease: :rofl:

and after counting 1... 2... you got chat ban for 15sec.. before you say anything pvp started already..beh.. :tease: :rofl:

haha yeah.. you remember that and waatchers like  :shok: :shok: wtf is thaat?!  :shok: :shok: hahah,

:dirol: but you still win that 1v1

:lol: yeah

Be careful of that  ;D

:lol: yeah

Be careful of that  ;D

hehehe was moment like small kid forget whats comes after 1...2..? ;D

haha yeah.. you remember that and waatchers like  :shok: :shok: wtf is thaat?!  :shok: :shok: hahah,

:dirol: but you still win that 1v1

we both won. :blush:

hehehe was moment like small kid forget whats comes after 1...2..? ;D

we won. :blush:

:cray:

yeah we won in beginning they call us noobs cos we beat them many times arena then they want pvp cos they want and so talkative.

and me like  :facepalm: :facepalm: okaay finneeeee :pleasantry:

then we guys arena and pvp they lose many times in us after few fights.. they give up and give they respect to us :dirol:

Gotta love the chat bans though..

"1...2..." chat ban

pm's: "3 XD"

lol born i know its happening to you too .  :lol: like shadow tears he make contest he talk much in trade chat and after that hes ban and pm me ask help to tell he want to say haha :lol:

lol born i know its happening to you too .  :lol: like shadow tears he make contest he talk much in trade chat and after that hes ban and pm me ask help to tell he want to say haha :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi that wasn't funny at all :sorry:  my loyal shadowtear contestants thought i left them all alone at trade chat without giving them any rewards. :crazy:

_____

2x2 is not a good way to challenge other players in, i prefer doing 3x3 then. :good:

oi that wasn't funny at all :sorry:  my loyal shadowtear contestants thought i left them all alone at trade chat without giving them any rewards. :crazy:

but i still win  :tease: :lol: and acctually i answer 5 correct but two not consider cos me chat ban in trade chat in wrong time :facepalm:

-------------

iknow friend damage 24k in arena, he fight druid win high heal but mega weak damage :facepalm: