[Eu] Best Warlock 15-18

who ur favorite warlock and great lock..  

99 members have voted

1. 1. who ur favorite warlock and great lock..

• cazapollos
    • Fearit
    • my self Darkarc xD
    • catalonia
    • Tonykzmn
    • assussena
    • unforgivin
    • skya
    • siuxx
    • brox
    • goodofwars
    • jastuk
    • sprngylock

Tony not pro :rofl: cazapollos rich!! You have 1 million ticket omg  :shok: darkc 3000 pa? You not game in arena? Is low point

bcoz i always do 3x3  :drinks:

use glasses noob first of all I am not seixass my barb is garochefr and lezthat is not spanish ahahahahaha patethic.  If you see your rate and arena you always go on party with spanoltwo = +1O rogue or another warlock  goodofwars , you cannot go without rogues high amped or warlocks because know how of weak  can be . My rate on all my characters is from random arena and especially on my warlock lost 6O battles when I was lvl 6, also I am not high amped I have all my stuff on +1except my staff +7 even with it I can win noobs like you , in my newbie barb all its +4  and I dont know how a op how you say to yourself can lose vs 2barbs in arena , another thing is you always fight 18lvls vs  17 and 18lvl or in this case vs 16lvl and 18 :lol: Опубликованное фото 

Thats why i voted in Darkarc  :friends:

really ? :blush: :friends:  btw dont tell anyone u vote for who.. :give_rose:

use glasses noob first of all I am not seixass my barb is garochefr and lezthat is not spanish ahahahahaha patethic.  If you see your rate and arena you always go on party with spanoltwo = +1O rogue or another warlock  goodofwars , you cannot go without rogues high amped or warlocks because know how of weak  can be . My rate on all my characters is from random arena and especially on my warlock lost 6O battles when I was lvl 6, also I am not high amped I have all my stuff on +1except my staff +7 even with it I can win noobs like you , in my newbie barb all its +4  and I dont know how a op how you say to yourself can lose vs 2barbs in arena , another thing is you always fight 18lvls vs  17 and 18lvl or in this case vs 16lvl and 18 :lol: Опубликованное фото

I dont Go with them :D They Wanna Go with ME !! Because they like Wins Arena Not like you probably 70% lose per day xD

About u if u dont have friend you should no go arenas because u are piece of shit Poor Mc Bug user Noobs

You soo Weak in arena against me . you cant kill you with ur noobs chars about lezthat is sulla or spanish Necro ;) and i raped him alots of time

About ur 60lose i think u lost 50 against me xD Noob WArlock with 1800 life at lvl 18 xD

blablablablabla me Noob WArlock

is like talk with a retard waste of time... :facepalm:  youre the mcoin bug user and soon your accounts could be blocked and I have proofs dont worry when developers see my mail they gonna work in it.

Well Its Simple Look  ;)  I am Abit confused  :unknw:

maths is hard for 5 year old.

he has 120 losses. darkarc has 124 losses.

so cata has the better ratio by far, darkarc is almost 50% loss, you fail badly...

so cata has the better ratio by far, darkarc is almost 50% loss, you fail badly...

btw when i was lvl 15-17 i always go random with LOW AMP xD :facepalm:    8)  so know a ppl before u judge them..want clean ratio?ok wait new season  :clapping:

is like talk with a retard waste of time... :facepalm:  youre the mcoin bug user and soon your accounts could be blocked and I have proofs dont worry when developers see my mail they gonna work in it.

You Gays make me laugh always  :lol:  You have proofs or S/s or Video of All  :shok: So Sad You Got Raped In Past Shearing Account with your Best Friend  :rofl: i can give you some shit if need  :blush:  To imporve ur Noobylock and Try to improve ur Skills Playing 2vs2 or 3/3 if i am not spaming tikets  :dirol:

About You Retard We are Talking about Week Duels  ;) Tocinoob I AM bored with ur Noob Lock and Poor Rouge  :shout:

all with good partner can win 90% of the arena! so that no would know who is the best warlock, should fight 1 vs 1 and who wins more than 10 pvp  :diablo:

all with good partner can win 90% of the arena! so that no would know who is the best warlock, should fight 1 vs 1 and who wins more than 10 pvp  :diablo:

And all arena with noob random partner can lose 90%  :lol: 

SURE its me 8) dont need voting

Really i like Tocino style.marzana too but i havnt met her arena/war alot

as lvl15-18 i dont like assu style

dont talk about tony coz i bet any good player lose vs him xD

anyway warlock class is OP just need fast net xD

There is no such thing as best warlock lvl 15-18 at EU atleast with this guys acclaiming they best  :facepalm:

Well if i could say one i only say Skya. Crushpell and Diosodin good too.

Rest of them are +8/+9 full with all gears complete rejecting low lvl MC's/Forsaken players request for help with arena, going with other warlocks only for kill lvl15-18 no geared people that really need arena points and gear or goes random, even failing both circles like usually they do could win in lvl 15 category with amped warlock couple.

Best warlock is Tocino, Marzanna, Brisign, Ioki, Moreb and few more and yet they humble not saying they best like you all do, also they have people respect :good:

If you have the nuts to say you are the best, go lvl 19-20 arena, meet people using their main characters instead keep at lvl 15-18 arena without help people.

There is no such thing as best warlock lvl 15-18 at EU atleast with this guys acclaiming they best  :facepalm:

Rest of them are +8/+9 full with all gears complete rejecting low lvl MC's/Forsaken players request for help with arena, going with other warlocks only for kill lvl15-18 no geared people that really need arena points and gear or goes random, even failing both circles like usually they do could win in lvl 15 category with amped warlock couple.

Best warlock is Tocino, Marzanna, Brisign, Ioki, Moreb and few more and yet they humble not saying they best like you all do, also they have people respect :good:

If you have the nuts to say you are the best, go lvl 19-20 arena, meet people using their main characters instead keep at lvl 15-18 arena without help people.

in arena lvl 19-20, I have had to fight tocino (i win 2-1) marzana (i win 1-0) brisign (i win 2-0) Ioki (0-0) moreb (i win 2-1) and not I'm full...my partner is a necro with staff +4 curtor

and assussena going (i win 10-6) but before I was random

tocino is the best of crossing :diablo:

bye noobs I am bored of weak fighters some people feel pros for kill noobs without equipements 15-18 now I fight vs main characters lvl 2O people finally something fun and hard :aggressive:

bye noobs I am bored of weak fighters some people feel pros for kill noobs without equipements 15-18 now I fight vs main characters lvl 2O people finally something fun and hard :aggressive:

do not go, I'll miss you :cray:

Best Nooblock Tocinoob, Marzanap Never wanna pvp 1 vs 1 xD Shits  Noobs  Where ladyzia ? xD

Brisign, Ioki, Moreb Maybe good but i didnt meet them on arena or what ever i can say i dont know .

Where is Brox ?? Never Found it on Arena And its Strong lock ?  :lol:

About Catalonoob they are enough week to play arena in lvl 18 2vs2  Never win me with her shit lock xD

tocinoob + shyleen vs princeka+sprngy and we won he didnt made enough dmg on arena xD just 1000 tocino and shylen 600 SO  :sorry:

Brox Do arena Plz i wanna meet you When u will demand arena ? will u pvp me 1 vs 1 ?  :unknw:

I just play Brox for kill elfs the times my shaman camp labyrinth or arena when somone lvl15-18 ask help for get gear, yet my warlock havent all arena gear and he's using lvl 15 staff.

Never said im best, but the fact is i go far than pvp cave alone without gangs than most of the wannabes saying they best, and i let others judge.

Where is Brox ?? Never Found it on Arena And its Strong lock ?  :lol:

Bad memory or just liar like when you say your lock +4 huh? You ruin +10 pro rogue like spainstyle and ktpn when lezthat and qingaide are +5 and they had few arena lvl 15 gears only..

Опубликованное фото

Best Nooblock Tocinoob, Marzanap Never wanna pvp 1 vs 1 xD Shits  Noobs  Where ladyzia ? xD

Brisign, Ioki, Moreb Maybe good but i didnt meet them on arena or what ever i can say i dont know .

You didnt meet them because they are at lvl 19-20 division, too much for you.

The few times you meet lvl 19-20's even melees going random, shit happens :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

who's brox? in arena has never appeared

Brox was with Ioki 1 of the first warlocks to set foot at Irselnort and show their skills to elfs before everyone knew warlock skills are too powerfull and little imba.

Before cazapollos (yosoyfly) godofwars (ginlal) springylock (windcaller) knew it and made a warlock too, because they were playing their main account at elf side.

Im sure if tomorrow for example, warlock class is changued to elf side, 50% of this warlocks in list saying they best will back elf side without give a duck about MC's/Forsaken as faction, about their own guild or "friends" in here, thats other point more why my vote was for Skya.

in arena lvl 19-20, I have had to fight tocino (i win 2-1) marzana (i win 1-0) brisign (i win 2-0) Ioki (0-0) moreb (i win 2-1) and not I'm full...my partner is a necro with staff +4 curtor

I asked them and they deny it, u got some proof?

and assussena going (i win 10-6) but before I was random

tocino is the best of crossing :diablo:

lol noob you never even go arena  :facepalm:

My Warlock is only +5 staff and +0-1 armour but definitely sure it can beat you  :facepalm:

If you want 1 on 1, sure, just name the time and I'll gladly shove my +5 staff in your mouth full of shit.

And I doubt you even won any of those Warlocks, even Moreb can kill u with fail circles  :lol:

Brox was with Ioki 1 of the first warlocks to set foot at Irselnort and show their skills to elfs before everyone knew warlock skills are too powerfull and little imba.

Before cazapollos (yosoyfly) godofwars (ginlal) springylock (windcaller) knew it and made a warlock too, because they were playing their main account at elf side.

Im sure if tomorrow for example, warlock class is changued to elf side, 50% of this warlocks in list saying they best will back elf side without give a ♥♥♥♥ about MC's/Forsaken as faction, about their own guild or "friends" in here, thats other point more why my vote was for Skya.

I asked them and they deny it, u got some proof?

como sabes español no buscare google translate XD digan lo que digan pero tocino emos en arena 3 vezes las cuales la primera fue con vomm y tocino y perdimos con curtor, la segunda lo matamos apenas casi morimos y fueron vomm y tocino y la tarcera fue tocino y un rouge si el no recuerda me da igual

marzana fue una sola ves y no recuerdo cual fue su companero creo que fue un rouge

brising iva con otro shaman

ioki nunca me ha aparecido en arena lvl 19

moreb lo vencimos 2 vezes con curtor en arena la primera fue con un shaman y la otra con hassn y yo dije ( no que era hassn moreb? amenos que aya prestado su acc) y en la tarcera nos mato

y no ando en la vida sacando fotos ;) si me va no me crean jajaja pero varios de aca tendria que mostrar como murieron en arena y estan calladitos... pero no soy de esos pero prometo que si me tocan denuevo en arena con curtor sacare foto :)

lol noob you never even go arena  :facepalm:

My Warlock is only +5 staff and +0-1 armour but definitely sure it can beat you  :facepalm:

If you want 1 on 1, sure, just name the time and I'll gladly shove my +5 staff in your mouth full of shit.

And I doubt you even won any of those Warlocks, even Moreb can kill u with fail circles  :lol:

por eso que tu mercurial me mato? aps no pudo :D  :rofl:  y tu warlock? mueres 1 vez y te enojas? jaja  :rofl:  quizas en la otra que nos topemos me mates ;) 

y ojala otro le tradusca por que me dio flojera postear en ingles ;)  da igual su tu armor es +0 total soy warlock ;) la defensa fisica no deberia ser impedimento? ajajaj y lo otro eres +5? Y? moreb es +10 hassn es +10 y e visto a la malloria que puede matarlos

ya spanish traducele :rofl:

hahaha ahora me di cuenta que eras tu XD debi mirar tu banner jajaja godowar es ginlal? seguro yo los e visto a los dos juntos en arena por separado mmm

u guys realy :bad: fighting each other for shit. My name is in this list idk why but he is. :bad: no one vote for me but i dont care unlike u all  :unknw: dont make this topic full of shit.

I just play Brox for kill elfs the times my shaman camp labyrinth or arena when somone lvl15-18 ask help for get gear, yet my warlock havent all arena gear and he's using lvl 15 staff.

Never said im best, but the fact is i go far than pvp cave alone without gangs than most of the wannabes saying they best, and i let others judge.Bad memory or just liar like when you say your lock +4 huh? You ruin +10 pro rogue like spainstyle and ktpn when lezthat and qingaide are +5 and they had few arena lvl 15 gears only..

Опубликованное фото

You didnt meet them because they are at lvl 19-20 division, too much for you.

The few times you meet lvl 19-20's even melees going random, shit happens :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

+10 rouge on lvl 16  :unknw:  he is +9+10 but on lvl 18 not on lvl 16  :lol:

And i already raped your Ranger Roid +9 with 0 Dmg With ur friend Jonny +8+9 but ur friend did dmg and u did 0 How sad  :sorry:

Never meet ur shit lock on Arena because enough Scared to meet me ? why u dont play vs me ?  ;D  Wanna play vs me ?

Or Tocinoob Same wanna play 1 vs 1 ? i Am completly sure i can win him with my lock so easy to those shit noobs

about melee its not so hard runnig on Volcano Map with Bd  when her regen is 1xx and my regen is 48 

springylock (windcaller)

first springylock is mine windcaller is my bro some times use my shaman/lock

second i guess all ppl saw that i was kidding when said" sure im the best without vote"

being a pro dont mean u will never lose pvp or lose arena

anyway idk why ppl fight in game this game is made so ppl can entertain themselves and enjoy win and laugh when lose

(i hope no mistakes in my english xD)

edit; windcaller mc char is a necro called maskerano

Hmm there is no good warlocks :P... Somebody from there have good eq but dont know how to pro play warlock  :wacko: i kick ass tony by my barba so... if warlock lose with meele char must doing somethink wrong  :facepalm: I vote to springylock becouse i was arening with his shaman and i know he use brain in fight  ;)

I vote to springylock becouse i was arening with his shaman and i know he use brain in fight  ;)

;) ty bro, once we fight when i lvl up but so lazy questing xD

for me,till now only 1 warlocks i never defeated, Tilltheend,the rest can easlly beaten with nice crit heals and exchuist as start signal

except for loki,never faced him or long ago,

Personally, I think brox is the best level 15-18 lock!! Siuxx and assussena are good too.