[Eu] Best Warlock 15-18

who ur favorite warlock and great lock..  

99 members have voted

1. 1. who ur favorite warlock and great lock..

• cazapollos
    • Fearit
    • my self Darkarc xD
    • catalonia
    • Tonykzmn
    • assussena
    • unforgivin
    • skya
    • siuxx
    • brox
    • goodofwars
    • jastuk
    • sprngylock

brox and my warlock without staff  :dirol:  lvl 15-18 and on lvls 20 , tocino , lyzzie , marzanna , etc

for me caza ;D  lvl 20 ....tocino more better than marzanna....

Hmm Brox is the only one I can tell for sure.

Met him few times with my rogue a long time ago and always got raped xd.

Skya and Siuxx are both great players but didn't meet them in arena yet or at least not that I can remember.

Assus-> no idea.

Tony-> no,just no.

Crushspell ;D

Crushspell when in party with me.

Thx    :mega_shok:

• 2 weeks later...

assusena = scammer he with also with cassier are who´s  delete my stuffs  im not sure 100% was they  but maybe was a polish many rumors I listen :unknw:

the best warlock 15-18  brox and unforgivin and me with +1 staff  :blush:

can anyone list 5-10 great warlock..i would like to make a poll for it.. :blush:

Sure I cant told you some names ,

me , catalonia :blush:  , unforgivin , brox , cazapollos xD  let me time for remember names and lvls tomorrow I return to the game and I check everything finally awwwwwww yeah xD

Shit list, atleast Unforgiven isn't in it.

Most of the known Warlocks suck they are just high amplified, I haven't even heard 80% of these names and this Pesimistic guy sucks hard all he does is gank PvP cave cause he can't win 1 vs 1 using a Warlock.

The good Warlocks are probably the alternative characters of the good players at 19-20 such as

Crushspell, Skya, Brox and Stonedlock ( Brown/Notawolf ), and more if I forgot any

It's a shame how alts beat mains/high amp rich kid alts=main.

Shit list, atleast Unforgiven isn't in it.

Most of the known Warlocks suck they are just high amplified, I haven't even heard 80% of these names and this Pesimistic guy sucks hard all he does is gank PvP cave cause he can't win 1 vs 1 using a Warlock.

The good Warlocks are probably the alternative characters of the good players at 19-20 such as

Crushspell, Skya, Brox and Stonedlock ( Brown/Notawolf ), and more if I forgot any

It's a shame how alts beat mains/high amp rich kid alts=main.

im  not  decent ok dont  talk with  you  never  more xD  I have +1staff but old rating 54O battles 47O  +-wins and  waiiting discount days for waste 3k on many things 1st  of  all the costumes xD  anyway the best warclok  lvl 18  for how play is brox  :drinks:

im  not  decent ok dont  talk with  you  never  more xD  I have +1staff but old rating 54O battles 47O  +-wins and  waiiting discount days for waste 3k on many things 1st  of  all the costumes xD  anyway the best warclok  lvl 18  for how play is brox  :drinks:

Your Warlock is lv15 noob xd

We'll see in time

The ones who should indeed be in there are Skya,Brox and Siuxx (alt char of a friend of mine but a great Lock,better than the ones that are on the current list)

Stonedlock kinda retired,or atleast that's what I've been told.

Cazapollos isn't a  bad Lock,or well idk, only times I've faced him in arena he was with (a) high amped partner(s) or with another Lock/Shaman sometimes accompanied by a rogue in 3vs3,so those aren't hard wins if you have a team like that,no matter how hard you suck.

Back to the point,remove that list and make a new one. xd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Son dos warlock se pasarian de tarados si perdieran  :rofl:

yes xD they´re  2 warlocks easy to kill every  ppl making turns for use circle and more easy  if noobs walk in to circle together  :lol:

Son dos warlock se pasarian de tarados si perdieran  :rofl:

u can beat any warlock if u r smart enough to play ur char ;)

lo mismo que le pasa assussenna con feikes :D jajaja 2 warlock y murieron igual  :rofl:

btw use eng bro  :crazy:

The Same happened with Feikes assussenna  :rofl:  lol 2 warlock and died

This is nothing, with skills u can kill all. I won 3 warlocks with my necro + 2 rogues

you are pro  :rofl: how many times you kill three warlock?? 1,10,100?

I killed 2 warlocks and 1 rogue ♥♥♥♥ing alone in 3 vs 3  , all can be possible.

tony and IIIIooIllll  rape my 2 partners dk , in that moment I was killing rogue more far alone  :facepalm:  after that 2 warlocks vs me , what I do? run run circle attack a bit run run CIRCLE xD

Опубликованное фото