Unfair arena!!!! US-MC

leilei

Dear administrator, hello players, I'm an ordinary player from us MC. I think the arena war is unfair. Here, the arena is controlled by the SiThLoRdS Union. The top 10 players of each season are theirs. If we lose the game by force, we also recognize it, but they use the delay time to win. I think it's unfair Competition!!!

_-1152439476_Screenshot_20200204_005534_158074893.jpg

My apologies, but I didn't exactly get the unfair part. I mean, delay time? May you be a bit more precise about this please? 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfair?  Lets see what is unfair: Taichi guild is chinese guild on us sapphire whose players demand arena full day afk. When we fight with elf we enter with 2or1 afk chinese players and lose. This fair? 

If one person holds them so they not enter is unfair? They use auto demands multi logging and more over share with elf, 

every season this guild get 4/5 rank in top 10-15, i still don’t understand what exactly he is complaining about or so unsatisfied with? 

If he wants i post ss and videos of those chars multi logging and afking full day in arena, 

u better go to China server of game and fight more people like yourself: afk and auto demands and then come and complain about sithlords holding u or your auto demanding friends 

crying is never a solution to and problem unless u are genuine in your request.

good luck 

oh yea!!! Feel free to ask me post afk chinese chars videos and ss. I would be more than happy to show you.:troll_face1:

On 2/4/2020 at 4:15 AM, leilei said:

Dear administrator, hello players, I'm an ordinary player from us MC. I think the arena war is unfair. Here, the arena is controlled by the SiThLoRdS Union. The top 10 players of each season are theirs. If we lose the game by force, we also recognize it, but they use the delay time to win. I think it's unfair Competition!!!

_-1152439476_Screenshot_20200204_005534_158074893.jpg

this happens beccause the players allows it to happen, just rebel and figth them instead of charge on forum, its obvious that they have the controll if theres no ppl going aiganist them

U could also become strong in arena as well as they are. Since theyre focusing on arena then it is Ok that theyre holding first 10 places. Still you can spam arena too maybe get some arena gear. Thats a solution.