Quiz of the Day X (Secret Question)

lallouss

Question

How to amp ur gear using less amount of signs? (doesnt count getting lucky) :blush:

Hint: there r 3steps need to be applied on the item to get a succesfull amp  :pleasantry: in other words a +

[move]

[glow=red,2,300]i will answer this question in 12hours+

if nobody knows

it  :give_rose: [/glow]

[/move]

>[shadow=red,left]THE ANSWER[/shadow]

ok so i see some of u know how to amp and some of u dont  :tease: (all of the bottom is with using signs)

amping is a simple thing if u know how to do it  :) ok so when we amp something the more we amp it the more chances we get of getting a sucess but that takes alot of signs sometimes to amp something so we r not all rich people that can amp lots of signs wasting lots of money :crazy: well u dont have to do that there is a way to amp an item (weapon/dmg or armor/def) the key essence is PATHIENCE if u dont go by that than the method wont work  :crazy:

after u learn pathience here is how amp system works.. its not how many signs u use to amp but how many times u amp with signs  :tease: ik this is complicated but here is a simpler way to look at it  :pleasantry:

wsd=warspear day (ws day is when sale start and when sale ends this doesnt need much explanation u all know it)

ok so 1sign/wsd u must use on the item:

1. if u get a fail than u stop (that meaning u will only used 1sign+1(dmg or def) on 1item per wsd

2. if u get a success than u continue (that meaning u will use another amp on another item or same item) than i u fail this time u stop

:wacko: its like a chain if success continue till fail than i fail stop  :tease: easy

remember 1sign/wsd on 1item thats when u need patience ik it takes alot of time but for poor people or average people like me  :blush: i dont have to waste money on that amount of signs i can wait till i get + :good:

BUT there is more  :shok:

+1>>+2 1-2signs/wsd

+2>>+3 1-4signs/wsd

+3>>+4 1-6signs/wsd

+4>>+5 1-8signs/wsd

+5>>+6 1-10signs/wsd

+6>>+7 1-12signs/wsd

+7>>+8 1-14signs/wsd

i didnt went to +9 yet  :clapping: still getting all gear to +8

and if u dont want to wait all that time u can wait half of it at least than amp crazy way  :wacko: for example i got +6 gloves i tried 7days now its still +6 but these 1sign/wsd x 7days are like 2-4sets/wsd so i can amp them on that 7th day more than 1sign even if fail and i will get better result than to amp all signs in 1day  :crazy:

in the end use ur signs on an overall period of wsd not all at once in 1wsd this will give u alot signs to save  :clapping: :clapping: gdluck have fun i tested these alot of times  :give_rose:

you were all set up. just look at the date of this topic  :lol:

if u dont want to believe me go try it ;) but dont bullshit here saying im a liar get ur facts right before saying its a set up

you were all set up. just look at the date of this topic  :lol:

No really, I think it all make sense to me.

to insure using less signs for a success amp u must use 1sign on 1item each wsd and no u cant use another item or same item when u fail cuz u have to focus on 1 but if u get a success u can use ur second sign in same wsd on same item or another one ur choice :) i choose to amp all gear same + like when my gloves r +8 ill go to amp belt from +7 to +8 :blush:

Thanks, I think I got it.

one last thing i did not reveal in here ^^ is the location of where to amp ur stuff well this is important some say riff some say gasphal in elf/chosen and i tested alot and till today i got that gasphal near the repair stand beside him to his left and click on him than cancel than amp ur 1item just got my armor 17 +8 today :) took 8wsd and 1set sign on the 8th day ^^ next gloves 7 to 8 day 1 :)

one last thing i did not reveal in here ^^ is the location of where to amp ur stuff well this is important some say riff some say gasphal in elf/chosen and i tested alot and till today i got that gasphal near the repair stand beside him to his left and click on him than cancel than amp ur 1item just got my armor 17 +8 today :) took 8wsd and 1set sign on the 8th day ^^ next gloves 7 to 8 day 1 :)

cool :)  time to invade gasphel guys with warlocks and shamans and amp our stuff beside that repair dude at gasphel!!

wsd?

did u read the other replies? I explained the ANSWER in the second page :) wsd is warspear day and darksoul u can try ;)

maybe u can try this method.

Try to make ur weapon broken 2 or 3 times, the repair it. And try to amp the weapon for 2 to 5 times, .if failed wait one day. .and try again.

maybe u can try this method.

Try to make ur weapon broken 2 or 3 times, the repair it. And try to amp the weapon for 2 to 5 times, .if failed wait one day. .and try again.

thats gona cost alot each day xD it only takes 1sign to get a + no need to use more than 1/wsd unless u got a success than continue till fail than stop wait tmr ^^ took 3month to get my gear to +8 sometimes u get success in the first attempt very easy to amp very cheap :blush: Time

if you want to save ur sign u can try that, . Its only for poor player like.

if i had a choice between spendint time or real money on a game ofc i will choose time and patience.. Answer me this after those rich people who spends $ And $ on amping their items to +10 wht will they do after they done? Pvp arena 24/7? Or brag about there amps.. Id rather spend 1year on game playing than to spend 10000$ in 1month ;)

maybe ur correct. But in this game. Gold is very hard to have. Why n0t increase drop item from moobs on selected area. Like in boar or spider to make gold earn fast. That will realy help in amp.

maybe ur correct. But in this game. Gold is very hard to have. Why n0t increase drop item from moobs on selected area. Like in boar or spider to make gold earn fast. That will realy help in amp.

yes working very nicely ^^ cape and belt and gloves17 only ones +7 but all rest full 18 +8.. But 3days ago i got arena armor 17 +8 took 20days from 0.. Now amping gloves 17 +7to8 3rd wsd today fail waiting more wsd.. And how to earn gold easy u only need 5k/day just do norlant and kota or go farm or buy and sell things thats wht i do :)

for me.... every char has a secret place for ampli.. if u find it its easy to ampli to +8 with 1set sign...... i amply my bd with 3 set sign to +8 and +7 sword and armor +7 from +5,helm +4 to +6 boot +5 to +6 belt +4 to +6 ... thats all in 3 set sign... 8 fails from 30sign xddd :bomb:

for me.... every char has a secret place for ampli.. if u find it its easy to ampli to +8 with 1set sign...... i amply my bd with 3 set sign to +8 and +7 sword and armor +7 from +5,helm +4 to +6 boot +5 to +6 belt +4 to +6 ... thats all in 3 set sign... 8 fails from 30sign xddd :bomb:

oh nice ;) i only know 1place

:facepalm: not working sir, huhu

i used 3 set sign to amp my staff but all failed total of 100 sign already for my staff to +8 but all failed,. :(

anyone can tell me where druid suppose amp item pls

:facepalm: not working sir, huhu

i used 3 set sign to amp my staff but all failed total of 100 sign already for my staff to +8 but all failed,. :(

anyone can tell me where druid suppose amp item pls

did u use 1sign + 1dmg on ur staff per wsd? And only on 1item/wsd.. Im pretty sure u exceeded the 1sign/wsd rule cuz if 3sets u used that means 1month of amping and its not been 1month ;)

as i said i started at 10th april amping my gloves 17 from +7 today its the 11th wsd so did my 11signs/11days and was time to use more today so used 3signs and got +8 :) doesnt take that long to get a + patience my friends have fun ;)