Quiz of the Day X (Secret Question)

lallouss

Question

How to amp ur gear using less amount of signs? (doesnt count getting lucky) :blush:

Hint: there r 3steps need to be applied on the item to get a succesfull amp  :pleasantry: in other words a +

[move]

[glow=red,2,300]i will answer this question in 12hours+

if nobody knows

it  :give_rose: [/glow]

[/move]

>[shadow=red,left]THE ANSWER[/shadow]

ok so i see some of u know how to amp and some of u dont  :tease: (all of the bottom is with using signs)

amping is a simple thing if u know how to do it  :) ok so when we amp something the more we amp it the more chances we get of getting a sucess but that takes alot of signs sometimes to amp something so we r not all rich people that can amp lots of signs wasting lots of money :crazy: well u dont have to do that there is a way to amp an item (weapon/dmg or armor/def) the key essence is PATHIENCE if u dont go by that than the method wont work  :crazy:

after u learn pathience here is how amp system works.. its not how many signs u use to amp but how many times u amp with signs  :tease: ik this is complicated but here is a simpler way to look at it  :pleasantry:

wsd=warspear day (ws day is when sale start and when sale ends this doesnt need much explanation u all know it)

ok so 1sign/wsd u must use on the item:

1. if u get a fail than u stop (that meaning u will only used 1sign+1(dmg or def) on 1item per wsd

2. if u get a success than u continue (that meaning u will use another amp on another item or same item) than i u fail this time u stop

:wacko: its like a chain if success continue till fail than i fail stop  :tease: easy

remember 1sign/wsd on 1item thats when u need patience ik it takes alot of time but for poor people or average people like me  :blush: i dont have to waste money on that amount of signs i can wait till i get + :good:

BUT there is more  :shok:

+1>>+2 1-2signs/wsd

+2>>+3 1-4signs/wsd

+3>>+4 1-6signs/wsd

+4>>+5 1-8signs/wsd

+5>>+6 1-10signs/wsd

+6>>+7 1-12signs/wsd

+7>>+8 1-14signs/wsd

i didnt went to +9 yet  :clapping: still getting all gear to +8

and if u dont want to wait all that time u can wait half of it at least than amp crazy way  :wacko: for example i got +6 gloves i tried 7days now its still +6 but these 1sign/wsd x 7days are like 2-4sets/wsd so i can amp them on that 7th day more than 1sign even if fail and i will get better result than to amp all signs in 1day  :crazy:

in the end use ur signs on an overall period of wsd not all at once in 1wsd this will give u alot signs to save  :clapping: :clapping: gdluck have fun i tested these alot of times  :give_rose:

How to amp ur gear using less amount of signs? (doesnt count getting lucky) :blush:

Hint: there r 3steps need to be applied on the item to get a succesfull amp  :pleasantry: in other words a +

[move]

if nobody knows

[/move]

:shok:

I jst heard from some ppl, amplify have increase succes time when local waspear time reset. I really dnt know more. tell me XD.

I don't really believe in all those fancy bullshit

but one thing I am sure of and learned from experiences, even got +8 -> +9 in one sign like this

Notice when you spam all those signs you burn alot and get a + or two or probably nothing

try amplifying slowly, most preferably in arena, this is how I got my rondel to +9 with just 1 sign total since +8

I got +8 Blade from amping it a little slow

Once I spammed 100 signs only got +7 Rondel ( from +0 ) and the other I spammed 50x2 in different days for +8 rondel ( from +0 )

Nothing to do with the answer, just my little advice, amp slow.

[move]

if nobody knows

[/move]

1 run to the market

2 look for a +10 weapon

3 buy it. Finished

1 run to the market

2 look for a +10 weapon

3 buy it. Finished

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [/move]

I don't really believe in all those fancy bullshit

but one thing I am sure of and learned from experiences, even got +8 -> +9 in one sign like this

Notice when you spam all those signs you burn alot and get a + or two or probably nothing

try amplifying slowly, most preferably in arena, this is how I got my rondel to +9 with just 1 sign total since +8

I got +8 Blade from amping it a little slow

Once I spammed 100 signs only got +7 Rondel ( from +0 ) and the other I spammed 50x2 in different days for +8 rondel ( from +0 )

Nothing to do with the answer, just my little advice, amp slow.

60% right for the answer  :good: :tease:

:tease: :crazy: :tease:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:clapping: My tips are....Amp from 0 to 6 slowly....Than from +6 (fast)until the rest Just press Amplify until It reach the point u wanna stop like +8 or +9.....

All depends on luck.

In real life yes i would say luck  :pleasantry: but in game all have functions and codes  :good: there is a formula for amping system idk it but ik abit how it works  :tease: after months of experimenting and tips from alot of old players  :blush: as i say i didnt find the correct way to amp but i found 10000ways how not to amp  :tease:

1. buy signs

2. buy spheres

3. amp

so simply is that :facepalm:

how u call that using less signs?  :search: :crazy:

lmao

take care its april fools day :dirol: :lol:

bwahahaha  :lol: u fooled me +1  :crazy: ima get u back :spiteful:

bwahahaha  :lol: u fooled me +1  :crazy: ima get u back :spiteful:

:shok: ohh damn.. *ruuuuuunn!!  :lol: tahahaha bleehh! =P  :blush:

ok so i see some of u know how to amp and some of u dont  :tease: (all of the bottom is with using signs)

amping is a simple thing if u know how to do it  :) ok so when we amp something the more we amp it the more chances we get of getting a sucess but that takes alot of signs sometimes to amp something so we r not all rich people that can amp lots of signs wasting lots of money :crazy: well u dont have to do that there is a way to amp an item (weapon/dmg or armor/def) the key essence is PATHIENCE if u dont go by that than the method wont work  :crazy:

after u learn pathience here is how amp system works.. its not how many signs u use to amp but how many times u amp with signs  :tease: ik this is complicated but here is a simpler way to look at it  :pleasantry:

wsd=warspear day (ws day is when sale start and when sale ends this doesnt need much explanation u all know it)

1. if u get a fail than u stop (that meaning u will only used 1sign+1(dmg or def) on 1item per wsd

2. if u get a success than u continue (that meaning u will use another amp on another item or same item) than i u fail this time u stop

:wacko: its like a chain if success continue till fail than i fail stop  :tease: easy

remember 1sign/wsd on 1item thats when u need patience ik it takes alot of time but for poor people or average people like me  :blush: i dont have to waste money on that amount of signs i can wait till i get + :good:

+1>>+2 1-2signs/wsd

+2>>+3 1-4signs/wsd

+3>>+4 1-6signs/wsd

+4>>+5 1-8signs/wsd

+5>>+6 1-10signs/wsd

+6>>+7 1-12signs/wsd

+7>>+8 1-14signs/wsd

and if u dont want to wait all that time u can wait half of it at least than amp crazy way  :wacko: for example i got +6 gloves i tried 7days now its still +6 but these 1sign/wsd x 7days are like 2-4sets/wsd so i can amp them on that 7th day more than 1sign even if fail and i will get better result than to amp all signs in 1day  :crazy:

in the end use ur signs on an overall period of wsd not all at once in 1wsd this will give u alot signs to save  :clapping: :clapping: gdluck have fun i tested these alot of times  :give_rose:

you mean we need to wait the start of discount time? or what you mean warspear day bro?

wait wait i think i know now. warspear day is the cycle of game day right? so every warspear day me only need amp 1 sign and 1 item, if fail me stop, and if make +1 in that try me continue until its fail again? and stop again and wait again? :blush:

you mean we need to wait the start of discount time? or what you mean warspear day bro?

wait wait i think i know now. warspear day is the cycle of game day right? so every warspear day me only need amp 1 sign and 1 item, if fail me stop, and if make +1 in that try me continue until its fail again? and stop again and wait again? :blush:

that is :blush:

+1>>+2 1-2signs/wsd

+2>>+3 1-4signs/wsd

+3>>+4 1-6signs/wsd

+4>>+5 1-8signs/wsd

+5>>+6 1-10signs/wsd

+6>>+7 1-12signs/wsd

+7>>+8 1-14signs/wsd

lol coincidentally dats exactly wat i do....but i place the item to be amped in bag and amp to +2 or +3 without sign and log off for like 5 hrs and come back online to amp when i get success i amp again till i get failure den log off again den come back again in some hrs later and start de whole process again....trust me it works like magic :shok: ur rate of success is like 70/100 :spiteful: ...but my full set lv18 gears r stuck at +8 cos luck of funds to amp  :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol coincidentally dats exactly wat i do....but i place the item to be amped in bag and amp to +2 or +3 without sign and log off for like 5 hrs and come back online to amp when i get success i amp again till i get failure den log off again den come back again in some hrs later and start de whole process again....trust me it works like magic :shok: ur rate of success is like 70/100 :spiteful: ...but my full set lv18 gears r stuck at +8 cos luck of funds to amp  :lol: :lol: :lol:

confirm now i believe lolousse haha :rofl: i thought you bro only fooling :dirol:

u can amp  lv17  lab gears to +6 without sign chances of success is 90/100 with my method...am saying dis cos i've tested it so many times and still got same result dunno maybe its becos dey r cheap now...but hey dnt try dat on lv17 arena stuff and lv 18 stuff....else u will laugh on ur wrong side of ur mouth :spiteful: ::)

confirm now i believe lolousse haha :rofl: i thought you bro only fooling :dirol:

i never fool in my quizez all r 99% correct unless i was wrong in something.. Thats how i amped my gear to +8 took months :blush: thats how i saved gold to make the mini games xD u should have believe me from start ;) well 80% of ws players say im bs when i give them advices all the time thats why im posting them on forum now ^^

i never fool in my quizez all r 99% correct unless i was wrong in something.. Thats how i amped my gear to +8 took months :blush: thats how i saved gold to make the mini games xD u should have believe me from start ;) well 80% of ws players say im bs when i give them advices all the time thats why im posting them on forum now ^^

oh you mean

once amp once a year lol  ;D

oh okaay comon where XI quiz? haha :diablo:

I have a question. Given that you have multiple signs, and you amp let's say for example your gloves and failed. You said stop and wait for the next wsd. But can you still amp your other gears (ie.: boots, armor, cape, etc..) on the same wsd? Or it would be higher percentage of failures for those subsequent ampings of different gears on the same wsd?

I have a question. Given that you have multiple signs, and you amp let's say for example your gloves and failed. You said stop and wait for the next wsd. But can you still amp your other gears (ie.: boots, armor, cape, etc..) on the same wsd? Or it would be higher percentage of failures for those subsequent ampings of different gears on the same wsd?

to insure using less signs for a success amp u must use 1sign on 1item each wsd and no u cant use another item or same item when u fail cuz u have to focus on 1 but if u get a success u can use ur second sign in same wsd on same item or another one ur choice :) i choose to amp all gear same + like when my gloves r +8 ill go to amp belt from +7 to +8 :blush: