Tired of Amplification failure?

Godsrange

I have a suggestion but I highly doubt anyone will agree with me so its just an opinion. I figured since you have surprise chests anything can be found in 'em right? Even rates you've never seen. But what if you could add one more item to this chest and I think it'll be interesting. I call it the 'no fail sign' meaning it uses a sign of amplification but this one garentees the amp a success. That would be awesome and come in quantities of 10 inside these surprise chests and make it NOT PERSONAL UPON RECIEVEING. Thanx to anyone who actually likes my suggestions... :dirol:

Na, I disagree, Don't want anymore bullshit that come from one of those "chance box" which you use money on

I think they should make it drops from certain bosses/quests

but it only increases the chance by a small amount like 5-15%

Something like:

[Lesser Shard of Inspiration] = 5%

[Medium Shard of Inspiration] = 10%

[Greater Shard of Inspiration] = 15%

You can use only 5 Shards for 1 Amplification but there will be limitations of each shards, like you can only put

5 lesser in 5 slots, 3 medium in 5 slots, 2 greater in 5 slots.

Just my suggestion.

Or they could simply "tweak" the mechanics behind the amplification system a bit to give it a slightly higher chance of success. As of right now it is near impossible for "normal" players to go beyond +8, if we even get there in the first place that is. Besides I don't want the whole thing to get overly complicated.

I have a suggestion but I highly doubt anyone will agree with me so its just an opinion. I figured since you have surprise chests anything can be found in 'em right? Even rates you've never seen. But what if you could add one more item to this chest and I think it'll be interesting. I call it the 'no fail sign' meaning it uses a sign of amplification but this one garentees the amp a success. That would be awesome and come in quantities of 10 inside these surprise chests and make it NOT PERSONAL UPON RECIEVEING. Thanx to anyone who actually likes my suggestions... :dirol:

wow i disagree

boughting 1000 chests still nothing

No, nothing like that.

You think amping is low chance? imagine the drop chance from a chest being 0.0000001% for such a unbalanced item. This is hardly going to give you the shortcut you are looking for.

No, nothing like that.

You think amping is low chance? imagine the drop chance from a chest being 0.0000001% for such a unbalanced item. This is hardly going to give you the shortcut you are looking for.

Your a rocket scientist man.  :drinks:

Well maybe it doesn't have to be in a chest or maybe

... they can add it to relinquary chests you get in lab that way its a much better chance

And it makes sense  since YOU DO receive amplification items and more from that chest.  :search:

And my humble opinion is sometimes weapons should drop with random amp.

Like, you could drop SD Bow that is already +4.

Obviously not high chance, for example critical d20 would qualify for any +amp at all.