In-game offline messaging

nebullexus

So would you like an option to leave an offline message for a friend in-game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. So would you like an option to leave an offline message for a friend in-game?

• Yes, this would be an awesome new feature.
    • Nope, just. No.
    • Don't care.

Okay so I think it would be awesome if we could send offine messages to people in our friend lists in the game. I'm sure many of us keep coming back to the game because of all the great friends we have made. Sometimes I log in just to see how my friends are doing and with players from many different timezones and with different work schedules, it can be hard to be online at the same time. It would be so great if we could just leave them a message so they can read it when they come online next. :friends: :drinks:

Somthing simular to this has already been suggested. I believe it was sending mail while player is off line. But with guilds coming I would assume this will happen.

Devs. When the guilds update comes, will we be able to send messages to offline players?

I hope they introduce this feature in a coming update. Players will have more of a reason to log in, if just to see if they've got any new "mail".

Yes this has been suggested many times and last by ladygi if i remember correctly. Yet i still support this, cant deny how handy this option will be.

Aw....I didn't know it had been suggested that many times already :blush:

I only scanned the 1st and 2nd pages before creating a new topic :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...