Nickname clearing

Shifer14

Hello community. So basically, i think warspear admins should delete super old accounts to free-up some nicks. My actual nickname is Shifer/Nocturne. When i started to play warspear, the game was p2p so i stopped. Later, the game became f2p and i started to play again. I wanted to start with my old nick, but it was taken by my old account, so i couldnt. So had to name my hero Shilan.Now, after ~2 years i want to start a new hero and name him Shifer, but no, my super old acc doesnt let me. And Nocturne is taken by some player and is still a lvl 1 barb. When i started he was lvl 1. So, i think old accounts and/or heroes should be deleted to let other take those nicknames. I guarantee that everyone saw at least one player with f***** up nick. Please give ideas and tell some cons to be discused

P.S Happy Easter

at de moment de warspear server got unlimited capacity to store all kinds of junk accounts so  its either u deal with it or u apply de famous (xxx) at both ends or 1 end of ur nick if u still wanna use it....lord knows how many junk acc i created for neferious activities haha :)

what if old player who qut year ago returns and finds his acc gone? Bad Idea.

anyway, you want Shifer right? open ur old acc and delete him there.

Yeah, i would do that but i dont know id or pass. And about old player return - im suggesting to delete low levels, like ones who havent completed 1st island, not 18-20lvl players

Maybe only delete the accounts below lv5 and accounts above lv5 should be kept

only takes less than an hour for that, if the name means alot to you then I don't see why not.

• 10 years later...
On 4/2/2013 at 2:29 PM, Shifer14 said:

Yeah, i would do that but i dont know id or pass. And about old player return - im suggesting to delete low levels, like ones who havent completed 1st island, not 18-20lvl players

Hi guys

It's understandable that you may not have the login information, but reaching out to support for assistance could be helpful. Regarding deleting low-level players, it's important to consider the potential for growth and progress.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2013 at 5:04 PM, Shifer14 said:

Why dont you "secure" your nicknames by creating the characters now?

Hi friend,

I don't have personal nicknames, but you can call me Claraa12! However, I'd love to help you create character nicknames. Just describe the characters you have in mind, and I'll gladly assist with suitable nicknames for each one!

Edited by Claraa12

On 3/31/2013 at 11:54 PM, Shifer14 said:

Hello community. So basically, i think warspear admins should delete super old accounts to free-up some nicks. My actual nickname is Shifer/Nocturne. When i started to play warspear, the game was p2p so i stopped. Later, the game became f2p and i started to play again. I wanted to start with my old nick, but it was taken by my old account, so i couldnt. So had to name my hero Shilan.Now, after ~2 years i want to start a new hero and name him Shifer, but no, my super old acc doesnt let me. And Nocturne is taken by some player and is still a lvl 1 barb. When i started he was lvl 1. So, i think old accounts and/or heroes should be deleted to let other take those nicknames. I guarantee that everyone saw at least one player with f***** up nick. Please give ideas and tell some cons to be discused

Hi,

I understand your frustration with not being able to use your preferred nicknames due to old accounts occupying them. Deleting super old accounts could indeed free up some nicks for other players.

20 hours ago, Aashii said:

Hi,

I understand your frustration with not being able to use your preferred nicknames due to old accounts occupying them. Deleting super old accounts could indeed free up some nicks for other players.

Lol. This post is 10 years old.