Change this whole "5skills, 5skills points" system

yasirnoor21

so i have been playing alot and i got so so bored of these skills and how stricted they are, therefore and idea came to me on how to improve this skills system:

from now on, every skill isn't limited by 5skills points, what mean is: every part of the skill can be improved alone ,for examble:

Priest Tears has:

1. 1-5skill points to spend on its dmg,

2. 1-5 skill points to spend on its multiple chance,

priest shield has:

1. 1-5 skill points to spend on its dmg,

2. 1-5 skill points to spend on how long does the shields lasts

priest armistic has:

1. 1-5 skill points to spend on how long it lasts,

2. 1-5 skill points to spend on how mutch percent of dmg it adds

priest word power has:

1. 1-5 skill points to spend on how long does the buff stays on enemy till he use skill

2. 1-5 skill points to spend on how mutch mana will it take from enemy if he use a skill

priest heal has: 1-10 skills points on how mutch it heal(since it only has the healing property,couldn't think of anything but making its min1 and max 10 ofc each skill point will add 50% of the current amount each skill points add of healing)

and the player recieves a skill point each lvl, 2skills points on lvl5,lvl10,lvl15,lvl20

i only thought of priest skills, i wish if other classes masters posts us their idea on how to expand their class skill tree

the skill system of w.s. is unique, one of good characteristics of the game.

if every characteristics of the skill needs  skill point then  too many skill points are needed to make one skill better..

the skill system of w.s. is unique, one of good characteristics of the game.

if every characteristics of the skill needs  skill point then  too many skill points are needed to make one skill better..

you know,my new system won't make anyone unable to use one of the currently possiple skills builds,it will just unlock a new ones,for examble:

a priest use 5tear,5heal,5 shield will use 10tear,10heal,10shield instead and since skill points are doubled that won't change anything but if for examble someone was high amp so he doesn't need high dmg on tears so he just max its multiple chance,

You mean warlocks will get Lvl 10 dark circle and lvl 10 fear !!!!!!!!!? Then the stun is nvr ending lmao.

Lv10 Merciless Strike and Stealth, 5000!

Na lol

you misunderstood the idea

each skill has more than one effect, it's either duration ( buff/debuff ), damage, healing or etc

so let's say Fear, it will have 2 different kinds of studies

1st one - Increases duration of Fear on enemy

2nd one - Decreases chances of Fear to break upon damage

For Blessing

1st one - Increases duration of Blessing

2nd one - Increases the chance of Blessing

Sap

1st one - Increases duration on enemy

2nd one - Increases the effect of it ( lowers enemies Damage and Attack speed )

I hope you understand now.

In my opinion, it's pointless, since we already can do this with 1 skill point for both effects/duration/etc.

My suggestion for skills would be a kind of chain one, 20 different kinds of skills for each class

first you get 3 skills which you get to keep, to unlock more skills you must study the skill to the max ( make that skill lvl5 )

and you unlock a new one and so on, one skill can unlock 2, like example you study Heal so you unlock 1 or 2 support skills either shield or a buff and study that then you get a greater one, probably something like a full party heal

it heals every party member in the same location as you

But I'm pretty sure Devs are going with the Sub classes skill, kind of similar to my idea except you pick a class branch and you get the skills from that branch.

Lv10 Merciless Strike and Stealth, 5000!

Na lol

you misunderstood the idea

each skill has more than one effect, it's either duration ( buff/debuff ), damage, healing or etc

so let's say Fear, it will have 2 different kinds of studies

2nd one - Decreases chances of Fear to break upon damage

For Blessing

1st one - Increases duration of Blessing

2nd one - Increases the chance of Blessing

Sap

1st one - Increases duration on enemy

2nd one - Increases the effect of it ( lowers enemies Damage and Attack speed )

I hope you understand now.

In my opinion, it's pointless, since we already can do this with 1 skill point for both effects/duration/etc.

My suggestion for skills would be a kind of chain one, 20 different kinds of skills for each class

first you get 3 skills which you get to keep, to unlock more skills you must study the skill to the max ( make that skill lvl5 )

and you unlock a new one and so on, one skill can unlock 2, like example you study Heal so you unlock 1 or 2 support skills either shield or a buff and study that then you get a greater one, probably something like a full party heal

it heals every party member in the same location as you

But I'm pretty sure Devs are going with the Sub classes skill, kind of similar to my idea except you pick a class branch and you get the skills from that branch.

that is the thing sange, this needs "new" skills, and believe me,it's been alot since last time players got a new skill,ALOT.

this way players can have more ability to costumize their skills builds without adding any new skills, i not really changing anything at all, imagine a rogue with guage maxed, merc maxed,stealth dmg percent maxed only,maybe he doesn't want long time stealth or higher chance for stealth not to fail,this way he has 5extra skill points (2.5 actually in current system) he can use those in other skills.

since its lvl 20

there are only 15 skills

but when you add 10 to a skill it seems boring its like a different game now

it seems so far to run away  :facepalm:

lvl 10 scatter shot  :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 nightmare :cray: :facepalm: :facepalm: \

lvl 10 threads of darkness  :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 ham  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 shields(both necro and priest)  :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 blessing  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm:

lvl 10 charge lmao :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 gouge  :cray: :cray:

lvl 10 entang roots  :crazy: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 warlock stun lmao  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  impossible

lvl 10 earthquake :wacko: :wacko:

lvl 10 trap rofl  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 all lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

it seems so far to run away  :facepalm:

lvl 10 scatter shot  :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 nightmare :cray: :facepalm: :facepalm: \

lvl 10 threads of darkness  :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 ham  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 shields(both necro and priest)  :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 blessing  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm:

lvl 10 charge lmao :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 gouge  :cray: :cray:

lvl 10 entang roots  :crazy: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lvl 10 warlock stun lmao  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  impossible

lvl 10 earthquake :wacko: :wacko:

lvl 10 trap rofl  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lvl 10 all lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

(since it only has the healing property,couldn't think of anything but making its min1 and max 10 ofc each skill point will add 50% of the current amount each skill points add of healing)

This game has been built to be simple with a "pick up and play" setting. If skills get too complicated, those who are not hardcore gamers may just lose interest. Just a thought.

This game has been built to be simple with a "pick up and play" setting. If skills get too complicated, those who are not hardcore gamers may just lose interest. Just a thought.

so you are saying this game should stay on this 5skills system forever for the faver of those "simple" gamers? i didn't even suggest new skills,just wished if we have more edit-power on our current skills, sorry born but the 5skills system is a totall joke for me,any class in any known MMORPG has at least 10skills, having more skills will change the known concept in warspear "who amp higher,have more dmg wins"

all i'm saying is: we should get deeper to be able to make more fight tactics,skills builds,ways of fighting at least till devs decide to add more skills, my druid to me is full joke, 2years and all i in it is the usuall kiting,spamming skills bullshit, my priest too i can't find any new way of fighting with it

the 5skills systen WILL be changed if devs know what are they doing sooner or lator,they have been promising us with new skills for long long time now,also even simple players will know what to lvl in their skill with my idea of how to evolve current skills system till new skills arrive

so you are saying this game should stay on this 5skills system forever for the faver of those "simple" gamers? i didn't even suggest new skills,just wished if we have more edit-power on our current skills, sorry born but the 5skills system is a totall joke for me,any class in any known MMORPG has at least 10skills, having more skills will change the known concept in warspear "who amp higher,have more dmg wins"

all i'm saying is: we should get deeper to be able to make more fight tactics,skills builds,ways of fighting at least till devs decide to add more skills, my druid to me is full joke, 2years and all i in it is the usuall kiting,spamming skills bullshit, my priest too i can't find any new way of fighting with it

the 5skills systen WILL be changed if devs know what are they doing sooner or lator,they have been promising us with new skills for long long time now,also even simple players will know what to lvl in their skill with my idea of how to evolve current skills system till new skills arrive

I AGree dont get me wrong.. im just saying perhaps have it come into the game around lvl15'ish.. just to give new players a chance to feel things out.

disagree.

it will change the game

it will increase fail skills to fail :facepalm:

to many to click :facepalm:

disagree.

it will change the game

it will increase fail skills to fail :facepalm:

to many to click :facepalm:

it will change nothing, you have no idea what this suggest is about

it won't increase anything

one click every lvl for assign skill points isn't alot you know

I AGree dont get me wrong.. im just saying perhaps have it come into the game around lvl15'ish.. just to give new players a chance to feel things out.

i know born, perhaps players should read descriptions a lil bit instead of maxing first 3 skills? it isn't that complicated to read what each skill does

Good thought. I almost quit my first 10 min. So yeah, this is supossed to be casual/simple/social, something like that.

Besides this game is a challenge because of the current skill system. I have been confused about palas skills since the beginning, but thats what made it kinda special for me.

I like this idea, 

Pro's will be pro for different reason's, not just because they copied a "better" pro's skill set up and gear.

as in we can make our skills more to our style of playing instead of conforming to a system of playing to keep up or get better than others

and also make "Book of Oblivion" more affordable so we can find the best skill combination  :good: