ARENA PvP(Nadir Shaard meeting place)

plagu3

Hello to everyone of both clans. So i decided to make this topic atleast arena fully working. From now one we will make the Nadir Shaard Arena a pvp meeting place. All of you who want to fight you will find me and the rest of us there. Like this we will not kill each other on quests. If no one's rhere just wait if you want to pvp. Someone will come to fight you for sure. Still no points but is better than killing each other on quests. So i wish you all Happy Killing and be like the best clan rule the Arena! Too bad that we cant speak to each others,so we cant make 1v1 , but we will find a way.  If you want to challenge someone post here your party or who wants to pvp.

Kuz please make this sticky atleast till Arena works fully functional. Thanks !

I don't think fights should be restrained only on arenas. This game is based upon a war setting after all. If the devs wanted it that way they would have disabled fights elsewhere. Besides, it would take away all the fun.

Its annoying to be killed when doing quests especialy when you are on other side of the map in mc side....tough ..its my oppinion. No one its constrained to follow this. Its not fun when you die :)) just saying :D

Its annoying to be killed when doing quests especialy when you are on other side of the map in mc side....tough ..its my oppinion. No one its constrained to follow this. Its not fun when you die :) ) just saying :D

Yo Bud, if you traveling to enemy region, then you should guard yourself or bring friends for protection