Dual Crossbows

Saber

Add Double Cross Bow on game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Add Double Cross Bow on game?

• No i have no choice but to add this vote to "Yes" button
    • Yes

i have both shaman and druid and i think they equal. yes shamans have blind while druids suck balls, yes shamans have quack while druids suck balls again, but shamans most times max attack skills and not heal. and druid always go lighting, heal and root/bees. like there are not other skills  :facepalm:

my druid on 14lvl do 800dmg lighting cause i have arena build. so please.... druids are not the weakest. its about the tactic and the build someone use.

Learn to play druid.

Any druid that sucks balls, if not your druid, must kill themselves and delete their characters. Root lv5 is way better than Blind lv5, ill let you figure the rest out.

bad editing but would look like this?

they should be half the size of the current  "2h" crossbows imo. I mean, those dual crossbows looks HUUUGE :shok:

Maybe this size would do :blush: ;

43148_.jpg

Well guys if you really want to suggest weapons so suggest now not in this thread

if you want spear with shield and dual staffs or more suggest on suggestions  :)

Well guys if you really want to suggest weapons so suggest now not in this thread

if you want spear with shield and dual staffs or more suggest on suggestions  :)

last time i checked this was suggested on the suggestion board :tease:

43150_.jpg

Learn to play druid.

Any druid that sucks balls, if not your druid, must kill themselves and delete their characters. Root lv5 is way better than Blind lv5, ill let you figure the rest out.

someone got angry :clapping:

someone got angry :clapping:

Correcting someone and adding some cool shit here 'n' there =/= angry by you.

Yeah.

Kill Yourself.

While we, poor casters, have only one weapon of choice. :sorry:   We poor wizards are forced to wield those nasty, slow, huge staves. If they were to add any new weapons in game it would have to be wands. low dmg but fast speed (they should be able to wear magical shields though) :bomb:

pic 1 : lvl 12 1h staff -10 damage but with atk speed :blush:

pic 2 : lvl 12 magical shield with magic damage (too laz fix stats so just added some dun/dark def)

pic 3 : how pic 1 and 2 would look  ;D

43265_.jpg

43266_.jpg

43267_.jpg

pic 1 : lvl 12 1h staff -10 damage but with atk speed :blush:

pic 2 : lvl 12 magical shield with magic damage (too laz fix stats so just added some dun/dark def)

pic 3 : how pic 1 and 2 would look  ;D

the magical shield should look smaller that normal combat shields imo though :good:

maybe something similar to this:

43269_.jpg

43270_.jpg

предложение плохое. может еще танку два щита с уроном, которые? набил пост и ладненько) do not translate

why dont make all this available when we can change class(i hope the update will come soon)changing class means u can have more weapons to use. 8)

Learn to play druid.

blind better then roots? kiss my ass ^_^

druids suck balls

druids suck balls? suck my duck ^.^

Look this, it's from perfect mobile online game (CN) "the ancient ll" that priest able to use additional equip like shield but their 1h staff dealing lower damage than 2h staff

43451_.jpg

Look this, it's from perfect mobile online game (CN) "the ancient ll" that priest able to use additional equip like shield but their 1h staff dealing lower damage than 2h staff

yeah baby..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How about books and orbs for one handed healers and mages etc..

Orbs gives good parry, block, dodge etc etc to druids shaman etc etc

books can give nice crit damage like 10% (just an example) seeing as though one hand weak having good crit to will make up to having a weak weapon plus with one hand wep having a good attack speed with crits battle will be in your favor.

But then you need a down sude to this... Just lower thier health a bit or lower thier defense  and they will get good defense if they have an orb.

As for rangers having dual crossbow ill have that as a skin or something it would not be right to go into nadir and and get instakilled by rangers doing more than 3k crits think about how how powerful lower levels would be like a lvl 14 killing some sort of shaman thats a level 17 with zealots etc. Would just be too crazy. You should e thinking about making classes likebdk stronger cause to me... That is the weakest class so far.

• 2 weeks later...