Dual Crossbows

Saber

Add Double Cross Bow on game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Add Double Cross Bow on game?

• No i have no choice but to add this vote to "Yes" button
    • Yes

idea good but only if they decrease damage and the size of the crossbow. like 1h sword but 1h crossbow

Yes i agree,we dont want 600+dmg in one hit  :wacko: Then it would be full server of rangers with duel crossbows.

P.S. Where is the "no" option?

While dual xbows sound cool as hell, you must imagine how HARD it's to reload 2 xbows at once.

Anyway, if it will allow rangers to wear shields, then maybe.

I really hate people who think "dual wield > shield". Actually, the only time dual wielding is viable, is when you are Rogue, and use your off-hand for parrying, or when you dual-wield shields.

:facepalm:

Might aswell just give Rangers a skill that kills anything in one hit and change the game's name to Wararrow

Powerful shot ---> Warspear, cold black docks , bundlefield 3 (and 4) and internet in general = dead  :drinks:

Anyway, except for the joke, I think that it may be a cool thing, but just with half of the normal dmg. So basically would be just more an esthetic thing (or maybe with some differences in stats like lower acc and bit more faster)

Yes i agree,we dont want 600+dmg in one hit  :wacko: Then it would be full server of rangers with duel crossbows.

P.S. Where is the "no" option?

In real logic, crossbow is more painful than bow.

In real logic, crossbow is more painful than bow.

I might disagree you get hit with the same arrow.And in real life crossbow is for closer shots,and bow for long ones :blush: .

P.S. You ever tried shooting a bow or an xbow in real life???(It's great experience especially with crossbow ;))

make ranger can equip dual gun (akimbo)

nty, ♥♥♥♥ modern weapons, this is the medieval ages, remember? O:-)

dual crossbows would be cool to have implemented in-game, but it is unnecessary to add them in-game tbh.

You see, rangers can wield both bows and crossbows, bds/rogues can wear swords and daggers, paladins/barbarians can both wear 2h axes, 1h axes, (maybe weapons and swords).

While we, poor casters, have only one weapon of choice. :sorry:  We poor wizards are forced to wield those nasty, slow, huge staves. If they were to add any new weapons in game it would have to be wands. low dmg but fast speed (they should be able to wear magical shields though) :bomb:

I might disagree you get hit with the same arrow.And in real life crossbow is for closer shots,and bow for long ones :blush: .

P.S. You ever tried shooting a bow or an xbow in real life???(It's great experience especially with crossbow ;))

Nah man.

Do you know when the age of steel armor ended? When they introduced crossbows.

It was designed to pierce armor. Because bow couldn't.

I think you were playing with toy crossbow.

dual crossbows would be cool to have implemented in-game, but it is unnecessary to add them in-game tbh.

You see, rangers can wield both bows and crossbows, bds/rogues can wear swords and daggers, paladins/barbarians can both wear 2h axes, 1h axes, (maybe weapons and swords).

While we, poor casters, have only one weapon of choice. :sorry:  We poor wizards are forced to wield those nasty, slow, huge staves. If they were to add any new weapons in game it would have to be wands. low dmg but fast speed (they should be able to wear magical shields though) :bomb:

caster one hand staff one hand book heheh,if thats happen devs must make one hand staff with fast attack speed but low magic :wacko: opopopop

here is a hug brother , i feel you ;_;

we all feel you :' (

we want 1h wand with magical shield and we want NOW ]:

>parry on crossbow

;_;

Maybe some block, hm?I think that rangers can have bow + shield now.

Bro this is ranger, he use only 2handed weapons , sorry  :mega_shok:

Haha i was joking :*

A Rocket launcher will be a good replacement to those lame staff thought

What about Slingshot :lol: :lol: :lol: lowest damage in game but 1.5 or lower speed :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fuuuuuck thaaaaaaat

maybe just for looks like a duel crossbow skin

but really duel crossbows is overkill

2x xbow not bad but,then manyother weapons must change like necro staff and talisman skull staff for dark skull for astral or skull for dark gives more road of bulid char.But best be dual shield :yahoo: then shield reflect dmg  :yahoo: or spikked shield for gmg ,big dmg but very slow ,also 7k def  ;D

2x xbow not bad but,then manyother weapons must change like necro staff and talisman skull staff for dark skull for astral or skull for dark gives more road of bulid char.But best be dual shield :yahoo: then shield reflect dmg  :yahoo: or spikked shield for gmg ,big dmg but very slow ,also 7k def  ;D

Duel Shield sounds fun  ;D

too lazy to read all the posts  :blush:

and as i sayed i would quit paladin if my ranger could use dual crossbows. but why not? the 2nd could have 40-60% lower dmg like its with swords/daggers. i think it should be added.

and about the spell casters, they could use a magic sword with shied or magic book like in other games. faster but weaker. this game needs improvements so lets not make fun of new ideas.

well dual crossbows deal small damage because its small unlike 2 handed crossbows deals damage bigger

so dual isnt deadly

too lazy to read all the posts  :blush:

and as i sayed i would quit paladin if my ranger could use dual crossbows. but why not? the 2nd could have 40-60% lower dmg like its with swords/daggers. i think it should be added.

and about the spell casters, they could use a magic sword with shied or magic book like in other games. faster but weaker. this game needs improvements so lets not make fun of new ideas.

I always thought it would be cool if there was something sharp at the bottom of my staff, so when mele's get close i could do a little damage, If i was a caster in RL I'd always have brass knuckles or a switchblade on me for this reason.  I'm sure if we all worked on idea's witht he devs we could figure something out that would keep us balanced and add a lil something to our weapons

I always thought it would be cool if there was something sharp at the bottom of my staff, so when mele's get close i could do a little damage, If i was a caster in RL I'd always have brass knuckles or a switchblade on me for this reason.  I'm sure if we all worked on idea's witht he devs we could figure something out that would keep us balanced and add a lil something to our weapons

about that, i had in mind a skill for druids name bear or true form that could make the druids do melee physical increased dmg. im sure it could work for mcs/forsaken/chosen too. (puma/wolf/lion)

about that, i had in mind a skill for druids name bear or true form that could make the druids do melee physical increased dmg. im sure it could work for mcs/forsaken/chosen too. (puma/wolf/lion)

agreed, after all druids are shapeshifters

and i think to even it out shaman could maybe transform the enemy, or transform barb/dk to increase their intimidation skills

agreed, after all druids are shapeshifters

and i think to even it out shaman could maybe transform the enemy, or transform barb/dk to increase their intimidation skills

DRUID IS THE MOST weakest class in game and the pal :facepalm:

why druid has the most worst spells entangle roots with no damage and bees? bees cause venom not slow enemies lmao

DRUID IS THE MOST weakest class in game and the pal :facepalm:

why druid has the most worst spells entangle roots with no damage and bees? bees cause venom not slow enemies lmao

I disagree

druid has higher max attack and max heal to balance out the stun spells shaman have

I disagree

druid has higher max attack and max heal to balance out the stun spells shaman have

ok i always hate druids

i have both shaman and druid and i think they equal. yes shamans have blind while druids suck balls, yes shamans have quack while druids suck balls again, but shamans most times max attack skills and not heal. and druid always go lighting, heal and root/bees. like there are not other skills  :facepalm:

my druid on 14lvl do 800dmg lighting cause i have arena build. so please.... druids are not the weakest. its about the tactic and the build someone use.

i have both shaman and druid and i think they equal. yes shamans have blind while druids suck balls, yes shamans have quack while druids suck balls again, but shamans most times max attack skills and not heal. and druid always go lighting, heal and root/bees. like there are not other skills  :facepalm:

my druid on 14lvl do 800dmg lighting cause i have arena build. so please.... druids are not the weakest. its about the tactic and the build someone use.

exactly