Diwali Festival (biggest Indian festival)

coldeher

Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India. I ask Devs to Add Diwali event like The Chinese New year for a week. 

India is filled with Traditions and myths. Even Russians are inspired by our Indian Culture. 

so in honour of Indian people of the game as well as it's a good event idea for the game to have Indian themes costumes and weapon skins, smilies and even dungeons. India has lot of legends and stories which aigrind needs to consider to inspire from. 

Indians and people who know about Indian legends and stories please support and take this idea to devs.

It would propably be confusing for most people since lunar year is is famous world widr because chinese influence but india doesn't have that same amount of influence.

Maybe someday they will add events for many cultures but for now i think they will just stick with russian, european and universal traditons and lunar new year

10 минут назад, coldeher сказал:

Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India. I ask Devs to Add Diwali event like The Chinese New year for a week. 

India is filled with Traditions and myths. Even Russians are inspired by our Indian Culture. 

so in honour of Indian people of the game as well as it's a good event idea for the game to have Indian themes costumes and weapon skins, smilies and even dungeons. India has lot of legends and stories which aigrind needs to consider to inspire from. 

Indians and people who know about Indian legends and stories please support and take this idea to devs.

Good idea, but in November Balagan takes place. How to combine such different holidays?

Atleast think of making this costume.

just one example of the most beautiful things you can get from culture of India.

it's ok if you don't want to create Diwali event.

atleast try to bring some Indian spices into the game 😅😅😅😌 come on, think about it Devs... 

83764870_504958453780367_8489946013887365120_n.jpg

Edited by coldeher
Spelling mistake

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

It would propably be confusing for most people since lunar year is is famous world widr because chinese influence but india doesn't have that same amount of influence.

Maybe someday they will add events for many cultures but for now i think they will just stick with russian, european and universal traditons and lunar new year

I understand that it'll be confusing. But try to get some stuff from Indian legends and myths and stories. Many Russians get inspired by erotic Indian culture and it's beauty. Even in Russia's got talent, I'm seeing lot of Russian girls dancing to Indian songs, Indian traditional wears etc. consider bringing some Indian things into game. it'll be nice.

but it's all your wish. Just an idea I bought . Kindly consider 😊😁

20 минут назад, coldeher сказал:

83764870_504958453780367_8489946013887365120_n.jpg

Such an outfit, although beautiful, is hardly compatible with a sword or bow. In addition, men's suits are more popular in the game. But I repeat, I like the idea, familiarizing with a foreign culture is very interesting.