Your best quote.

invoked1

Did anyone actually watch the video he posts?

I did and it wasn't fun  :cray: :cray:  It's a scary video you better not watch  :fool: :fool:

My favorite quote is in my signature, so true and so beautiful.

I finali sono senza cuore.

Finale è solo un sinonimo di addio.

My favorite quote is in my signature, so true and so beautiful.

I finali sono senza cuore.

Finale è solo un sinonimo di addio.

Learn italian Roly  :friends:

Learn italian Roly  :friends:

it's kinda funny but I tried to learn Italian by myself. Language is a true beauty!

I am also a big fan of italian football, squadra azzuri and Juve for life. Even were in Italy once, bellissimo!

it's kinda funny but I tried to learn Italian by myself. Language is a true beauty!

I am also a big fan of italian football, squadra azzuri and Juve for life. Even were in Italy once, bellissimo!

you and bianca make a perfect couple

Man I'm Italian, from Padua near Venice. I love Juve too. Would be nice to see you here sometimes.

Btw don't forget our food: Pizza & Pasta  :yahoo:

Oh well , good luck Roly!Itali language isnt that easy , In my caSe was simple becouse Even if I'm Cuban I grow up In Italy !

Oh and.. Great choice , Juve is my team Too , Even if I'm Not a football addict !

Come to Alba , you should try some truffles,Even better than pizza!

I will invite you to my parents restaurant and make you fat , dont you like the idea ? AhAhahah  ;D ;D

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care about that person

im not disagreeing with you, but love has many definitions

Love is when you care about someone else's needs more than your own

love is when you would do anything to make her smile, because her smile makes your heart smile

love is when someone makes you feel invincible and at the same time, vulnerable ♥

one day as my mum was abt to cook up some fresh fat juicy shrimps....i steered closely at those srry looking shrimps and i begun to imagine things,some was how sweet it will taste and so on...as i was doing de usual 'umm' 'aaarh' 'ummm' yummy...and i was  still pondering abt those shrimps in imagination...one very old shrimp with grey hair and long beard stood up and sai.d "hey young man...stop imagining and eat me cos imagination is de sight of madness "and den i blacked out and i wokeup a week later....hehehe :)

42715_.png

RainbowZ, it's good to hear, and yes, who can resist italian food? I don't know such people :)

cherrybia, oh, such a great plan, accepting your nice invitation with pleasure!

Talking about languages, for us, russians, almost every foreign language is rather hard to learn because of major differences. So it's always a challenge!

And ieri, oggi, domani, sempre Juve!

Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas

Qui craint de souffrir, il souffre déjà de ce qu'il craint.

Baiser français

RainbowZ, it's good to hear, and yes, who can resist italian food? I don't know such people :)

Talking about languages, for us, russians, almost every foreign language is rather hard to learn because of major differences. So it's always a challenge!

LOL

I would get jealous but if it wasn't for you awesome developers I wouldn't even know my lovely Bia  ;D

LOL

I would get jealous but if it wasn't for you awesome developers I wouldn't even know my lovely Bia  ;D

oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean something offensive or so.

:lol: moderator involved in drama :lol:

Just kidding. Good to have a mod who socializes :-/

it'll be my pleasure + We need to create a WS event somewhere !I will join for sure!!

Marcus , Lol you can join Too , Me and Roly didn't mean a romantic dinner xTwo (Maybe) ahahah :-):-) :friends:

it'll be my pleasure + We need to create a WS event somewhere !I will join for sure!!

Marcus , Lol you can join Too , Me and Roly didn't mean a romantic dinner xTwo (Maybe) ahahah :-):-) :friends:

lol no problemo I'll be roley's wing man to grab a cute date before we meet up wit you  :dirol:

get Roland drunk so he spills all the secrets of warspear, and the things Aigrind doesnt want us to know :tease:

r0nald, I want you to translatr your signature to english. More of it, I will be surprised to know it in Nepali.

As already said, it's in Italian.

Translated like:

"Endings are heartless, ending is just another word for goodbye".

As already said, it's in Italian.

Translated like:

"Endings are heartless, ending is just another word for goodbye".

Yes it's right, anyway "Addio" in italian is correctly translated with Goodbye but Addio has a stronger meaning than in english.

Addio -> You use this when it's the last time you see a person; infact a - Dio means to - God.

Instead the normal and friendly Goodbye (from english) can be translated in italian with "Ciao"

Just pointing it out that your quote has an even more strongly meaning in italian.

:good:

Just pointing it out that your quote has an even more strongly meaning in italian.

:good:

I also feel so, thank you for pointing it out!

age is just a number

Yes it is.

But don't think you will be treated like an adult, when you still act like a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Girl: if I was your girl, would you hold me and make me feel better when Im insecure?

Boy: no

Girl:  :sorry:

Boy: if you were my girl, you would never feel insecure  ::)

"I never keep my enemies close coz I got a perfect view of em in my scope, thats close enough"

[]