Your best quote.

invoked1

Hello mates,

I would like all of you to post one of your best quote. Only one quote per account. The max voted quote will be awarded with +1 karma by all.

First I whip it out!

Then I thrust it! With great force!

Every angle...! It penetrates!

Until..! With great strength...!

I... ram it in!

In the end...

We are all satisfied...

And you are set free...!

My personal favorite:

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others 

-The wizard of oz.

u gota stop watching that movie over and over xD

i will need an entire thread for my quotes of optimism, love, sarcasm, and philosophy.

but lets start with

"Dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain" XD

You guys are all idiots... why dont you put some serious quotes down and stop acting immature. I read this topic to see the most interesting quotes and possibly do some research on the author of the quotes but if all everyone is doing is bombing this thread all I have to say is grow up.

You guys are all idiots... why dont you put some serious quotes down and stop acting immature. I read this topic to see the most interesting quotes and possibly do some research on the author of the quotes but if all everyone is doing is bombing this thread all I have to say is grow up.

:rofl:

" I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. "

― Michael Jordan

"Who are you quoting?" - Anons, December 2012.

You have plenty of courage, I am sure," answered Oz. "All you need is confidence in yourself. There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger. The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid, and that kind of courage you have in plenty.

How can someone have courage with no fear??

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care about that person

That reminds me of one.

"Pain is a sign of love. You can't get hurt if you don't care."

(grins ;D )Well...it seems your terms...are not acceptable!(laughs :lol:  as hydras attack you!)

I wonder how can people manage -32 karma ;D . I tried so hard,  went rude, scammed but still only -3. I respect your talent man ;D

I SENSE A SOUL IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS

I wonder how can people manage -32 karma ;D. I tried so hard,  went rude, scammed but still only -3. I respect your talent man ;D

3 tips:

> Act like literal retard, use bad grammar, speak like BR.

> Create stupid pointless threads.

> Raid threads of others.

someone wants to be brdigo :spiteful: :spiteful: :wacko: :tease: :facepalm:

Na, more like that dude that spams that video everyday, what was his name?

Zdtmp?

Na, more like that dude that spams that video everyday, what was his name?

Zdtmp?

Zd_tt_eee.mm.ppppppp

i like that guy. :blush:  gave him + karma once, too bad the account gets deleted every time he spams :sorry: :blush:

I'm his 1st fan  :crazy: 

No lol, that guy is interisting, did you ever asked yourself why he spams the forum? He started right when I started playing, 2 years ago and since so he spams every single day.

The interesting thing is that he was a player "before" warspear, in the old warspear, saw a video of him and he probably was good player. The cause that he is spamming all the day is maybe because his account was deleted when warspear reborn.

I'm his 1st fan  :crazy: 

No lol, that guy is interisting, did you ever asked yourself why he spams the forum? He started right when I started playing, 2 years ago and since so he spams every single day.

The interesting thing is that he was a player "before" warspear, in the old warspear, saw a video of him and he probably was good player. The cause that he is spamming all the day is maybe because his account was deleted when warspear reborn.

Did anyone actually watch the video he posts?

Another one.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get."

Forrest Gump

Or my version:

"Norlant Swamps are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get."

Best advice i could give to any new player is to make sure you start off with a tank class, built to withstand some hits and some very strong offensive abilities. Once a player has mastered his/her tank it can be used to farm for gears for any other class they intend to begin afterwards.

This is a TRUE GUIDE  :good: 

+1 btw

ty bro  :good: 

+1 btw for you.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: