PvP points

Legionn

I know that there are Arena Points. What about adding PvP points too. Like each player you kill you earn 10 PvP points or each time a player kill you , you loose 10 PvP points (If the player you killed or the player killed you is DİSAME level). If the player killed you or the player you kill is not DİSAME level than you can earn more or less PvP points. For example you are a level 15 Bladedancer and you're fighting a 15 level Barbarian too. If he kills you he earns 10 PvP points and you loose 10. If you kill him you earn 10 PvP points and he looses 10. BUT IF you are a level 15 Bladedancer and he is a level 14 Barbarian instead of earning and loosing 10 points. This time If you kill him you earn 9 he looses 9 (Because he has lower level). If he kills you he earns 11 and you loose 11.

Sorry I couldnt really explain it. I know its a little confusing. But if you read carefully I beilive you can understand  :facepalm:

Yea! I understood, i had the same idea!

Remove crimson corundum and add Pvp Honor!

Yes. There can be list of Players PvP Point too. Like:

1. (A player name with the best PvP point.)

Bad idea, ppl can make accounts on both side mc/fb n can easily gain pvp points by doing fake pvps...

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Why people doesnt use the brain?  :unknw:

As Legionn said when i kill you i recieve 10 pvp points, when you kill me i lose 10 pvp points (this if we are both the same lvl) , but if i kill you and you have 0 pvp points i would recieve 0 and you will lose 0.

Thats the same in a lot of games...

Just think before posting  :fool:

As Legionn said when i kill you i recieve 10 pvp points, when you kill me i lose 10 pvp points (this if we are both the same lvl) , but if i kill you and you have 0 pvp points i would recieve 0 and you will lose 0.

so everybody starts with 0 points? then how do we earn points if everybody we kill has 0 points?

well, if we cant get point from who have 0points, how someone will get points?  :unknw:

we wont start with 0 points!

We will get honor doing chainless league quests  ;)

I know that there are Arena Points. What about adding PvP points too. Like each player you kill you earn 10 PvP points or each time a player kill you , you loose 10 PvP points (If the player you killed or the player killed you is DİSAME level). If the player killed you or the player you kill is not DİSAME level than you can earn more or less PvP points. For example you are a level 15 Bladedancer and you're fighting a 15 level Barbarian too. If he kills you he earns 10 PvP points and you loose 10. If you kill him you earn 10 PvP points and he looses 10. BUT IF you are a level 15 Bladedancer and he is a level 14 Barbarian instead of earning and loosing 10 points. This time If you kill him you earn 9 he looses 9 (Because he has lower level). If he kills you he earns 11 and you loose 11.

Sorry I couldnt really explain it. I know its a little confusing. But if you read carefully I beilive you can understand  :facepalm:

ya i like your idea but maybe not losses some if you die there are times when you get caught by multiples or your fighting a monster/monters so mabye just the winner gets some and the losser just dies and does not loss  anyone

good idea but tuff to enforce, its too tempting to "pile on" and attack someone 4-5ppl against 1.

arena will hopefully have 'leaderboard' and a place to spend the points? we'll see.

maybe if ppls quest has them hunting for the other side their names turn a different color?

in other words: white names=your side , red names=other side , black names=hunting for sport or points?

(blue names=moderators/referees/developers?)

make sense?

so that those that dont want to 'battle' right now wouldnt be touchable/attackable.

and those out for blood would be obvious right away.

yes this game is set during a war.

no, not everyone in a war is always at 'the front'

:pardon:

What u explaining about  -10points for? it can stop ppl from doing fake pvps? That mean i just have collect more points if i run out of points, n then doing fake pvps... There's no different mate with/without that  -10 points... U better think too before u post 

What u explaining about  -10points for? it can stop ppl from doing fake pvps? That mean i just have collect more points if i run out of points, n then doing fake pvps... There's no different mate with/without that  -10 points... U better think too before u post

Wtf??! Are u kidding me?

Where i mentioned -10 points? WHERE?!?! *facepalm*

I said that if i u have 0 points and i kill you i wouldnt recieve any points and u wouldnt lose any (you still remain with 0)

Its like a transfer of points.. But if one has 0 ten no one lose/win points.

To recieve points you have to do hard quests.

I dont think is too hard to understand *facepalm*

Bad idea, ppl can make accounts on both side mc/fb n can easily gain pvp points by doing fake pvps...

So I think you have over 100 profiles at Island 2?

So I think you have over 100 profiles at Island 2?

But he didnt even understand my post  :facepalm:

In his opinion its easy to farm pvp points  :facepalm: