New snow bound gear bonuses not working!

Sugardaddy

3 часа назад, Sugardaddy сказал:

I'm not sure what's wrong with the snow bonus gear but all 4 pieces have the same last bonus so it should be unlocked.

It was necessary to ask this question earlier, before strengthening by +10. It's a shame that you hurried. :facepalm:

17 minutes ago, акм said:

It was necessary to ask this question earlier, before strengthening by +10. It's a shame that you hurried. :facepalm:

For some reason it just made sense to me that since they all had the same 2nd bonus that it didnt matter, oh well I guess

59 минут назад, Sugardaddy сказал:

For some reason it just made sense to me that since they all had the same 2nd bonus that it didnt matter, oh well I guess

A set must have all 4 items with the same name and the same bonuses. And you have 2 items from one set and 2 from another.

В 21.01.2020 в 19:04, акм сказал:

To enable the first bonus, you need to have two things of the set, not only of the same level, but also with the same set name. To enable the second you need to have 4 of the same. You can have two pairs of different with the first bonuses included. 
It is important to know when calculating that the bonus is given not to each item separately, but to the entire set.

2 hours ago, Sugardaddy said:

So when can they he unlocked

Look,

You've equipped 2 pcs of Majestic set and 2 pcs of Omnipotent set. Majestic and Omnipotent sets are different.

So, you've unlocked only one bonus from each set (Majestic gives you 4% of Parry, and Omnipotent gives you 727 Physical Resistance). You haven't unlocked Resistance bonus because you didn't equip 4 pcs of one set.

For example, you should have 4 pcs of Omnipotent set to unlock the second bonus (Resistance):

Omnipotent Jackboots of Chernobog (already equipped)

Omnipotent Bracers of Chernobog (already equipped)

Omnipotent Hauberk of Chernobog

Omnipotent Heaume of Chernobog

Edited by Cardinal
mistype

Мож его дешевле будет пристрелить? :dirol:

13 minutes ago, Sugardaddy said:

So I need to change the name of the sets for it to unlock

More than "you need to change" it is "you need to get"

21 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

More than "you need to change" it is "you need to get"

It’s a pity to part with a half-set +10, the dude is looking for options how to get out of the situation.:biggrin:

10 часов назад, Sugardaddy сказал:

Alright I changed the name of the armor sets and now the 2nd bonus is unlocked 😎

This was a cruel lesson. Now, I hope you do not forget the principles of unlocking.:smile:

On 2/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, Sugardaddy said:

Alright I changed the name of the armor sets and now the 2nd bonus is unlocked 😎

Hi there!

take a look at our Guide's section! It should help you a lot in general.

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/25-guides/

:vp-moped: