Blessing on ranger...sucks

Sesomaru

so you wana dev drop blesing rate at 5%?? Do you know when rangers where op the only time in this history of the game?? Do you remenber that bug in the 3.0 update when ranger critical was 2k?? that was the only time when rangers was op. Rogue are more op than ranger 2,5k dmg using lvl 17 arena swords...i havent see the 2,2k dmg on rangers. Rangers have  blessing as a skill, MAKE HIM WORK 100% BECAUSE IS A SKILL...if you dont make him fb has 1 more usless skill

my rogue is +9. only hit 2k dmg, lv17.

just stop raging and spamming.

why ranger blessing not like shamy blind or lock  ;D  it would be cool nd more better cuz the blessing fail many time if  u dont use it in free space ( my english bad) i`d explain more bt tired of it cuz devs do not fix it  :facepalm:  bt rangers trap max cool if barb`rogue.dk. fall on it  they get raped  :dirol: 8)

why ranger blessing not like shamy blind or lock  ;D  it would be cool nd more better cuz the blessing fail many time if  u dont use it in free space ( my english bad) i`d explain more bt tired of it cuz devs do not fix it  :facepalm:  bt rangers trap max cool if barb`rogue.dk. fall on it  they get raped  :dirol: 8)

assuming the damn trap works, i have my trap fail more then my bless fail. soo many battles lost seeing my opponent casually walk over my trap with nothing happening

assuming the damn trap works, i have my trap fail more then my bless fail. soo many battles lost seeing my opponent casually walk over my trap with nothing happening

same here idk its coz of screen bug or net  ...  and in arena fight it more shows

hope rangers skill get fixed soon  ::)

same here idk its coz of screen bug or net  ...  and in arena fight it more shows

hope rangers skill get fixed soon  ::)

i believe its screen bug if your implying the trap can be bugged if during when the server sync's to all players and in order to stabilize it they go a few seconds behind real time and that messes with the traps position according to your screen being different then where it actually is on the server itself.

i tried making it sound confusing on purpose, i have no idea why

dont waste point on blessing max trap is cool 

and

more better  u can catch nd rape pussy rogues  :crazy:  and if ur high amped  its also goood for barbs dk  nd all classes  go buy a book and try it  8)