Blessing on ranger...sucks

Sesomaru

Dev wtf are you making fun or rangers?? Wtf dont you make all the skills work 100% at 5 skill point. Because i am sick of using blesing and dont do shit. make all the skills for all the classe work 100% if it has 5 points at a skil...rangers are the noob class that is bassed on luck...you got 1 chance for blesing, 1 chance for evasion, 1 chance for trap..this sucks and makes rangers the lowest class of this game. And about the trap skill..is shit skill...trap at 3 and enemy still can cross the trap and the trap dont do shit. And how can i kill and warlock or shaman using trap and blesing that dont work?? Today i had pvp a noob shaman lvl 15..me lvl 18 ranger  5 on bow and full arena set.and still the noob shaman killed me...tell me all pro rangers htf are you using trap against range atacks?

Hold on a sec.. let me think of what to say. WHAT?!?!?! ranger blessing sucks??? :facepalm:

Okay obviously you haven't been playing for a long time, or you just don't know how to play. Ranger blessing is the best ranger skill, followed by power shot and scatter. Now tell me, what other class has chance to do double or even triple the damage other than ranger? Maybe you just have a weak ranger. This post really made me laugh, I kill warlocks and shamans all the time on my level 14 ranger. :lol: Perhaps you have a weak bow?  :crazy:

Isnt about the bow...start a new ranger and see how much blesing are you making..and dont use mcoins or hight amp. In 1vs1 rangers cant kill warlock. tell me...how can you use trap or scatter on warlock?? and about double or tripel dmg..ranger arent the op class in dmg, they are the op class in luck...if they have it. Why dont you, dev, make all the skills work 100% on all the clases?? To be onest i am sick of this one chance on skills. 

Hold on a sec.. let me think of what to say. WHAT?!?!?! ranger blessing sucks??? :facepalm:

Okay obviously you haven't been playing for a long time, or you just don't know how to play. Ranger blessing is the best ranger skill, followed by power shot and scatter. Now tell me, what other class has chance to do double or even triple the damage other than ranger? Maybe you just have a weak ranger. This post really made me laugh, I kill warlocks and shamans all the time on my level 14 ranger. :lol: Perhaps you have a weak bow?  :crazy:

pls tell us your ranger name..because i have seen your name on mc side..not on fb!

Ranger is definatly the pick to kill shamans and warlocks. A good ranger kills a equal level mage-class in 3-5 seconds if blessing kicks in. I have no idea why you would post this, seeing that you probably made your ranger cause you knew blessing is OP to begin with...

Rangers were never weak, as long as they are still able to do double damage they aren't weak.

And if you didn't know, Ranger is the only class in the history of Warspear to be able to kill someone equally geared in seconds.

If you still missed the bold words, EQUALLY GEARED.

Isnt about the bow...start a new ranger and see how much blesing are you making..and dont use mcoins or hight amp. In 1vs1 rangers cant kill warlock. tell me...how can you use trap or scatter on warlock?? and about double or tripel dmg..ranger arent the op class in dmg, they are the op class in luck...if they have it. Why dont you, dev, make all the skills work 100% on all the clases?? To be onest i am sick of this one chance on skills.

Oh it most certainly is about the bow... :facepalm: And how would it be about luck? With the right gear you're not gonna have your ranger depend only on blessing, even with out it, if you have a strong enough bow you're still able to hit your enemy hard enough to kill them , plus your power shot. And with traps, against melee, scatter shot, then place a trap right where you're standing and walk a few yards back. They are most likely to walk into it if done from a distance, and it will catch them. Rangers can kill shamans and warlocks because warlocks kiting doesn't do much for them cuz rangers shoot, and they are both clothwear... HELLO :clapping:

Some skillls on lvl 5 doesn't work 100%,like bless it would be unfair if ranger deals every hit double dmg,and if that happens it would be full server of rangers and nothing else  :facepalm:

Some skillls on lvl 5 doesn't work 100%,like bless it would be unfair if ranger deals every hit double dmg,and if that happens it would be full server of rangers and nothing else  :facepalm:

quote. Ranger is really use to use and even so it's one of the strongest classes. Ofc by really easy to use I don't mean that any idiot could make a new ranger and shot at random. But anyway ranger is still a really good class. It is even balanced now because back in the days when I used to play rangers NEVER dodged, now I dodge really often...

woaah,what you are saying is completely bs, rangers were never weak and useless before. tell,me, what other classes can kill players within seconds? NO other class can do it, and when it comes to pvping warlocks and shamans;

Play smart ;) , don't stand on the same spot when attacking hoping to kill them. you will need to play smart in order to defeat caster classes (shamans,warlocks).

the only advantage warlocks has against rangers are their stun skills and that's it. once a warlock/shaman misses their circle/quake they are pretty much ♥♥♥♥ed up.

Now, how do you make warlocks/shamans miss their aoe skill? that's where playing smart comes in O:-) , trick them, play nasty tricks on them, do anything to make them waste their most valuable skill. (be aware of their blind/fear though)

pst. my lvl 10 ranger has defeated warlocks many times at arena, :crazy:  in order to defeat a warlock, you need to think like a warlock. 8)

Dev wtf are you making fun or rangers?? Wtf dont you make all the skills work 100% at 5 skill point. Because i am sick of using blesing and dont do shit. make all the skills for all the classe work 100% if it has 5 points at a skil...rangers are the noob class that is bassed on luck...you got 1 chance for blesing, 1 chance for evasion, 1 chance for trap..this sucks and makes rangers the lowest class of this game. And about the trap skill..is shit skill...trap at 3 and enemy still can cross the trap and the trap dont do shit. And how can i kill and warlock or shaman using trap and blesing that dont work?? Today i had pvp a noob shaman lvl 15..me lvl 18 ranger  5 on bow and full arena set.and still the noob shaman killed me...tell me all pro rangers htf are you using trap against range atacks?

Ask to pvprange how to use ranger  :rofl:

Wtf are you sayng about balance on rangers?? Rangers arent balance, they are pure dmg, low def, no suport. You know something: go duck youself mc noobs! I didnt see any sugestion on how you can kill an warlock using trap or scatter..only for shaman, duck the shaman! HIS A HEALEAR, NOT A FIGHTER. as you had sayd..ranger are bassed ONLY ON BLLESING and in the moment that dev had decreas blessing rate rangers have become the shites class in this game. In the last 2 months i had tested all the classes and from what i had seen a new player on ranger cant lvl up...only in 1 month. So now what?? Ranger blessing is low because mc beaches cant win all the time?? and my opinion is to make all skill at 5 skill points work100%, or drop them all like blesing.

im assuming you dont own a ranger past lv12.

set a trap one step behind enemy during fear (after circle comes fear thats your time to trap)

scattershot standing directly in front of enemy, forcing to walk into trap

this is assuming you have the best internet connection otherwise you place a trap and your character stands still like a dumb shit for a good 2-3 seconds

edit: this is to counter your claim people walk over traps and they dont work, which is sadly true. happens constantly and it gets annoying. but by standing 1 step behind and having a decent level scattershot (assuming it works) your opponent will forcefully be trapped sometimes even after 5 steps but itl work.

my trap has been level 3 since the skill came out, and scattershot has always been level 1. after last patch's trap buff i may switch those two around.

Rangers were never weak, as long as they are still able to do double damage they aren't weak.

And if you didn't know, Ranger is the only class in the history of Warspear to be able to kill someone equally geared in seconds.

If you still missed the bold words, EQUALLY GEARED.

so you wana dev drop blesing rate at 5%?? Do you know when rangers where op the only time in this history of the game?? Do you remenber that bug in the 3.0 update when ranger critical was 2k?? that was the only time when rangers was op. Rogue are more op than ranger 2,5k dmg using lvl 17 arena swords...i havent see the 2,2k dmg on rangers. Rangers have  blessing as a skill, MAKE HIM WORK 100% BECAUSE IS A SKILL...if you dont make him fb has 1 more usless skill

so you wana dev drop blesing rate at 5%?? Do you know when rangers where op the only time in this history of the game?? Do you remenber that bug in the 3.0 update when ranger critical was 2k?? that was the only time when rangers was op. Rogue are more op than ranger 2,5k dmg using lvl 17 arena swords...i havent see the 2,2k dmg on rangers. Rangers have  blessing as a skill, MAKE HIM WORK 100% BECAUSE IS A SKILL...if you dont make him fb has 1 more usless skill

duck yourself.

K.

im assuming you dont own a ranger past lv12.

set a trap one step behind enemy during fear (after circle comes fear thats your time to trap)

scattershot standing directly in front of enemy, forcing to walk into trap

this is assuming you have the best internet connection otherwise you place a trap and your character stands still like a dumb shit for a good 2-3 seconds

edit: this is to counter your claim people walk over traps and they dont work, which is sadly true. happens constantly and it gets annoying. but by standing 1 step behind and having a decent level scattershot (assuming it works) your opponent will forcefully be trapped sometimes even after 5 steps but itl work.

my trap has been level 3 since the skill came out, and scattershot has always been level 1. after last patch's trap buff i may switch those two around.

1vs1 fight beach, not in arena 5vs5. i am playng on rangers since vs 2.0 of this ducking game. To use trap on range class is a stupid ideea..and this ducking scatter skill has the lows range..so you ccant use it on range class. Come again and tipe all the stunt skills range.

Mc...let me ask you somethig: go and tipe on mcs stupid class forum, and not here! Kk? Because of you the dev had drop the blessing rate...because mc noobs cant win All THE TIME:@. If rangers have blessing as a SKILL MAKE IT WORK AS A REAL SKILL stop ducking with fb classes. Ik that all the old players had move on mc side and they wana make mc stronger that fb because they are mc..but duck them. I dont give a shit about the old players, new players are coming...they start on rangers, like all the mc. From my point all the mc are shit fb players, that had start on fb and gott stuck at lvl 12...cant kill snakes...or boars! duck the old players. The next update is close...guild will bring only war...in this point i dont see a balance in this game, all fb skills are shitt skils..the only good skill is blessing, and if blessing dont work100% all rangers are uslles in a war. So what?? You gonna make trap better?? For what?? To keep shamans, warlock and necromancer in 1 place?? So what?? Range classes in trap are the same as they arent in a trap, still can use skills and still can atack. and only the ideea of using trap or scatter is ducking grate one..if you use scatter your atack is stoped and your ranger start to move. This sucks man. Dev stop beeing mc beaches and make all the skills work 100%. If is a skill make it work, if not remove it. i am sick of this 35% of blessing. 

Ask to pvprange how to use ranger  :rofl:

duck the pvpranger, i had killed his pvpshaman using a lvl 16 priest. he isnt a pro player, his just a noob that makes a team for arena!

This is ducking funny. why the duck mc are posting in the fb forum?? Afraid of rangers to use theyr powers?? dev..you know something?? Better remove blessing, if you dont wana make him work100% and add speed and dmg on bow. i have the old arena bow... 3.2 speed, rogue have 1,7 on dagger. If il use crosbow..is fuking funny, you need +9 amp to kill a rogue that have +3 on his dagger.

Wtf are you sayng about balance on rangers?? Rangers arent balance, they are pure dmg, low def, no suport. You know something: go ♥♥♥♥ youself mc noobs! I didnt see any sugestion on how you can kill an warlock using trap or scatter..only for shaman, ♥♥♥♥ the shaman! HIS A HEALEAR, NOT A FIGHTER. as you had sayd..ranger are bassed ONLY ON BLLESING and in the moment that dev had decreas blessing rate rangers have become the shites class in this game. In the last 2 months i had tested all the classes and from what i had seen a new player on ranger cant lvl up...only in 1 month. So now what?? Ranger blessing is low because mc beaches cant win all the time?? and my opinion is to make all skill at 5 skill points work100%, or drop them all like  blesing.

Just quit the game... :facepalm: you don't know shit about rangers

In all this stupid game only tanks and healers have theyr power on theyr wepons, in killers class they are bassed on skills, NOT ON WEPONS...well only rogue..was when he was wearing heavy armor. This suks..and make the ballance game on mc side. Noobs and coward that kills low lvls, afraid of hight lvls and if they atack a low lvl...they atack and cross...COWARS. dev make blessing work or remove him.

In all this stupid game only tanks and healers have theyr power on theyr wepons, in killers class they are bassed on skills, NOT ON WEPONS...well only rogue..was when he was wearing heavy armor. This suks..and make the ballance game on mc side. Noobs and coward that kills low lvls, afraid of hight lvls and if they atack a low lvl...they atack and cross...COWARS. dev make blessing work or remove him.

Are you dumb it will imbalance the game they should put on lvl 5 blessing 20%  not 100 if 100 imagine your unkillable and whoever you kill dies in 3 seconds  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Might aswell make it a passive skill so they won't complain about their enemies not dying fast enough cause they had to *waste* time activating Blessing  :crazy:

Wtf are you sayng about balance on rangers?? Rangers arent balance, they are pure dmg, low def, no suport. You know something: go ♥♥♥♥ youself mc noobs! I didnt see any sugestion on how you can kill an warlock using trap or scatter..only for shaman, ♥♥♥♥ the shaman! HIS A HEALEAR, NOT A FIGHTER. as you had sayd..ranger are bassed ONLY ON BLLESING and in the moment that dev had decreas blessing rate rangers have become the shites class in this game. In the last 2 months i had tested all the classes and from what i had seen a new player on ranger cant lvl up...only in 1 month. So now what?? Ranger blessing is low because mc beaches cant win all the time?? and my opinion is to make all skill at 5 skill points work100%, or drop them all like blesing.

What is your ranger lvl? And bless will NEVER be 100%,it's balanced as i said before it would be unbalanced if range deals  double dmg every hit,and if you still don't understand read all post again,and if you then don't understand then go ♥♥♥♥ yourself  :facepalm:

If you want 100% bless then make it one hit like exhale of darkness, but truth be told blessing is a buff lasting for a good 9sec or so and it even has a chance to activate on power and scatter shoot AND every single arrow has rangers high crit chance. If you made it 100% that would mean 9 basic shoots, 2 power shoots and 1 scatter over 9sec of blessing, that would give ranger with a 2h weapon attack speed down to 1sec average, I hope your following all these numbers.

To top it off. 2 rangers can easy trap and scatter down a melee opponents without melees even reaching them. Look in the favorite dk thread is a screenshot of my random barb partner dealing 0 dmg on 2 rangers, cause he didn't even get close before bless had finished him.

At this rate blassing suks. And the game isnt balance, now that we have the new classes. do you remember in the back 2.0 when pegasus was playng on ranger?? i was playng on barb then...and all the mc was like: warr, pegasus and 4 strong elfs are coming this way! Make blessing work again becouse the game isnt balance..fb dont  have stunt..in the next update youl see that what i am sayng is true. Guilds will bring war and war will be the end of fb..still mc are weack players. 2 days ago 2 partys had atacked camp riff..i was on paladin...and the fb was making fun on the trade chat: hey mc dont have wepons..they come to riff shops to buy wepons:). i miss the old times.

Kk...so me a weack rangers..noobs..but i didnt see any ideeas about how to use trap or scatter on warlock...and that makes you idiots. come..your all pro players..i wana see some ideeas.

at this rate blessing is like having 80year and waiting for and erection. And about 3 hits in 1..that is....all clases have the same dmg in a period of time..rangers are  the only class that cant make his full dmg..kkk, me a noob. I wana see you coming and posting the atack of all clases in a dmg/speed rate.

still mc are weack players.

this pretty much says it all :) , we mcs are "weak" according to you, which means that elves are "stronger" than us according to you. Which could only mean one thing;

Mcs are underpowered according to you, so why should they increase blessing chance then? :) 

(btw blessing is way more balanced now than it was before (aka v.2), blessing doesnt deal double damage too much or too little :bomb:

now seriously, you seriously think that making blessing work 100% will balance things out? no, just no :facepalm:

Just think about those rangers dealing 530 normal damage, they would deal like 10k damage in a few SECONDS. :facepalm: :bad:

Just think about those rangers dealing 530 normal damage, they would deal like 10k damage in a few SECONDS. :facepalm: :bad:

Pfff that would just be perfect  :diablo:

Anyway rangar class has always been the OP class in this game, it should be allright if for one time it isn't the OP class. Ranger is still a very good class if you know how to work out your stats  ;)

well this video tells all about rangers(2.0 not 3.0) ;D  blessing rocks

Well blessing had been so strong since it was introduced. Now they balanced it but damn, before arena ranks got reset I had like 70-80% winning rate just because I did full ranger team.  :crazy:

• 1 month later...