Read this - US Sapphire

Debuffer

Do Debuffer deserves a second chance?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do Debuffer deserves a second chance?

• Yes, I'm very humble and I'll give him a try
    • No, Debuffer must die I hate him so much
    • Who's Debuffer?

Well , I've noticed that im hated because my ganking times ... So , i came here trying to apologize myself ... I know i won't sleep hated and wake up loved , it takes time to have a new opinion of somebody that you don't even have talked before ... some peoples hate me in forum for been a show off guy , anothers hate me for beeing a ganker , anothers hate me for some else causes ...

Well , from 1 weeks ago i stopped ganking , i don't participe in wars at pvp cave anymore and that stuffs , i stopped to show off 24/7 my items and that stupid things i used to do ...

I would like to know , from Elves and Mcs if you guys just give me another chance to stop beeing that selfish kid i've showed before ... i would appreciate it from all my big heart  :'(

Well , i know it depends of you , so please leave your comments of what you think i should fix in myself , like stop beeing a stupid noob and that stuffs ...

I'll try to absorb the hints of you guys in every comments , i wish you give me another chance :give_rose:

From all my apologized heart ,

Debuffer .

It's cool,

everyone deserves a second chance

just like Pvprange, he used to be a show off and shit then he got tired of it said he was done and now I rarely see people dissing him and he has earned alot of new friends

just be good to others and they'll do the same to you

goodluck bro  :friends:

+1 for Debuffer,i had to admit,i used to be hes enemy too,i know people in pvp cave witnessed our previous fights(not pvp),but were friends now,and as mentioned above,he also asking me for some advice,and i feel hes sincere apology so i accepted it,so yea,im giving him another chance,good job and goodluck  :drinks: :drinks:

Yes I want to apologize to.... I wanna say im sorry for going soft. I know I let my fellow mcs down and Ill be going back to my old gankin ways soon

:nea:

-"I know i won't sleep hated and wake up loved"

As true as the fact people just don't change like this. Very suspicious.

Anyways. Brdigo pm'ed my shaman yesterday, thought he would apologize or something. "Ascetic is better than you". I ignored him ;D

I'll remove you from ignore list, let's see what you got.

But what you wrote can't be erased.

Hopzz :facepalm:

just give him a chance guys, lol :good:

and Ladygi its better to try forgiving him and gain maybe a new friend. :lol: :lol:

@Sulla, i really want to know who that "wise man" is, :diablo: :diablo: or maybe i misinterpret coz your just kidding  :pleasantry: :lol: :lol:

P.S.- i dont want you guys to think that im hes boyfriend or whatever bcoz im deffending him,but bcoz ive witnessed hes improvement,and i also said were friends now,so im helping him to fully change 8)

just give him a chance guys, lol :good:

and Ladygi its better to try forgiving him and gain maybe a new friend. :lol: :lol:

Me friends with another br?  :nea:

I can forgive, but never forget.

Is it ori vcut or her bf?  :crazy:

P.S.- i dont want you guys to think that im hes boyfriend or whatever

Me friends with another br?  :nea:

I can forgive, but never forget.

Is it ori vcut or her bf?  :crazy:

so who do you think?  :blush: :blush:

he was a immortal 3000 year old vampire, so doubt that.

Too much Twilight and Vampire diaries give you these gay quotes bro  :facepalm:

Soon you're gonna stay away from sunlight and start climbing trees and shit thinking you're a gay vampire

Soon you're gonna stay away from sunlight and start climbing trees and shit thinking you're a gay vampire

LMAO!

I shit you not man,

he actually watches that crap

:shok: :bomb:

so who do you think?  :blush: :blush:

I think I just don't care anymore :P

true blood!

I really appreciate your answers, I'm very glad for being apologized.

I'd really think I can change, and surely I'll do my best for it and show you guys and show to myself too that I can change.

Well , I've noticed that im hated because my ganking times ... So , i came here trying to apologize myself ... I know i won't sleep hated and wake up loved , it takes time to have a new opinion of somebody that you don't even have talked before ... some peoples hate me in forum for been a show off guy , anothers hate me for beeing a ganker , anothers hate me for some else causes ...

Well , from 1 weeks ago i stopped ganking , i don't participe in wars at pvp cave anymore and that stuffs , i stopped to show off 24/7 my items and that stupid things i used to do ...

I would like to know , from Elves and Mcs if you guys just give me another chance to stop beeing that selfish kid i've showed before ... i would appreciate it from all my big heart  :'(

Well , i know it depends of you , so please leave your comments of what you think i should fix in myself , like stop beeing a stupid noob and that stuffs ...

I'll try to absorb the hints of you guys in every comments , i wish you give me another chance :give_rose:

From all my apologized heart ,

Debuffer .

Tough guts you've got there.. Even at war, RESPECT is valuable and that is what you've earned.