sugestion for reduce the boring state on doing daily quest

elvroarge

hi to all developers and moderators

even-though I'm just played this games for about a month and a half, but i really like this game.

the graphic is good, have a lot quest to do and i must admit, this games was make me addicted to play.

buuut...

finishing the daily quest was make me really bored. killing more than 50 mobs just to get 40 item that needed for finishing daily quest makes me wanna cry due this boring state. that is why i'm stuck in level 14 because i finish one daily quest on four day and leave the rest of my daily quest behind. tee hee ;D

im sure there was a lot of player who felt the same boring state like i did.  :)

so, can u make some funny scene after doing daily quest? like : the player that finish their daily quest jumping around with joy for a few second and shout "yay!! yay!! i finish this daily quest!!" or they change shape into other creature for a few second, like changing into pink frog. (just joking about this pink frog. teehee  ;D im sure a lot of player will go on rage and becoming ballistic if this pink frog idea becoming true, lol  :lol: )

if u can, i think all player who feel bored doing daily quest can gain some spirit to finish their daily quest just for see the funny scene that happen after they report it.

thank u for your attention. I'm sorry for my bad english and im sorry if my post offense someone. :)

best regards

I think that the Daily-Quests are boring, too, but I hope for a bank with a camp, this would become the Daily-Quests a little bit easier.  ::)

"the player that finish their daily quest jumping around with joy for a few second and shout "yay!! yay!! i finish this daily quest!!" or they change shape into other creature for a few second, like changing into pink frog. "

Please send us some staff you smoking! Seriously. We need that, now.

Thats why they are daily quests. Like think if you finish daily quests in an hour. What else will you do?

Before this people were complaining about daily quests because they werent much of them. Now you guys complaining because there are alot  :pardon:

All the daily quest i can complete it in one day or six hours without break. Seem to tire but gain the reputation back. Err i think it a bit boring when mob not drop the item for quest :)

I got 30+ Daily quest, but I get bored doing 1 Quest, my bag is full of eyes, skulls and wards but I still need like 10 more,

I suggest you increase reward so it will be worth the boredom,  :tease:

LOL  :lol: , im just thinking a way to make those daily quest become more interesting than usual.

its just a suggestion, its up to u if u wanna use it or not.  ;D sorry if my post make u feel uncomfortable.  :)

Thats why they are daily quests. Like think if you finish daily quests in an hour. What else will you do?

Before this people were complaining about daily quests because they werent much of them. Now you guys complaining because there are alot  :pardon:

actually im not complaining about the amount of daily quest, try to read my post carefully.  :)

i dont think that having a lot of daily quest was a problem.  in fact, i think have a lot of daily quest was a good thing. it really help player to leveled up. its just some of this daily quest makes me bored while try to finish it. lol  :lol:

im just try to figure a way to make  player doing daily quest with less boring state, even if they have to do their daily quest for a full day.  ;D like i said up there, im just thinking a way to make those daily quest become more interesting than usual.  :)

best regards

No pain, no gain.

Tips when doing daily quests.

Activate only one and focus to finish it. Dont think just do it.

Can you imagine how painful to get lv18 or 4400 exp/rep equivalent?

LOL  :lol: , im just thinking a way to make those daily quest become more interesting than usual.

its just a suggestion, its up to u if u wanna use it or not.  ;D sorry if my post make u feel uncomfortable.  :)

actually im not complaining about the amount of daily quest, try to read my post carefully.  :)

i dont think that having a lot of daily quest was a problem.  in fact, i think have a lot of daily quest was a good thing. it really help player to leveled up. its just some of this daily quest makes me bored while try to finish it. lol  :lol:

im just try to figure a way to make  player doing daily quest with less boring state, even if they have to do their daily quest for a full day.  ;D like i said up there, im just thinking a way to make those daily quest become more interesting than usual.  :)

best regards

Or maybe better prizes  ;) :friends:

"the player that finish their daily quest jumping around with joy for a few second and shout "yay!! yay!! i finish this daily quest!!" or they change shape into other creature for a few second, like changing into pink frog. "

Hahahhahaha  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you killed me  :mega_shok:  hahaha  :lol: :rofl:

However my idea is to give some crimson corundums to the players who finish all the dailies, or something so.

People will start to be 24/24hrs online  :bomb:

I dont know if someone else noticed this.

Im doing the daily quest called: "Battle trophy" and you can take it in the first city of fb faction.

I started doing this quest about 1hr ago and it request me to bring 25 Collar with thorn  and 15 Vermeiled earrings obtained.

For the collars i took me like 15-20 min.. was easy..

But now after 50-60 enemies killed i still have only 2/15 Vermeiled earrings... wtf?!?!  :unknw:

Im doing the daily quest called: "Battle trophy" and you can take it in the first city of fb faction.

I started doing this quest about 1hr ago and it request me to bring 25 Collar with thorn  and 15 Vermeiled earrings obtained.

But now after 50-60 enemies killed i still have only 2/15 Vermeiled earrings... wtf?!?!  :unknw:

I took quite 2hours for collecting 15 of this item (earing). Its very boring.

i saw that too,...it says 'earrings of boardingers' i think,...

so only certain pirates drop those,...the ones with long hair i think?

the drops from the others dont count.

it does take a long time, yes.

especially when your friends are at the other end of the island

and you cant join them cuz u are getting 40measures of animal fat?!

i know i shouldnt, but i feel pressured to finish them ALL.

when really it should just be a question of which ones are worth more points, so i can make rank/level faster?

maybe when the skills are done some of them could be available to lvl15-16+ only?

that way you could be showing off new skills to the noob while getting grey griffin feathers for the millionth time?!

whats gonna happen when the storage units are working?

if we can store 50units of hellish boredom whats to stop us from just breaking a party down into 4-5 groups, and saving 100's of each item so that we will always have plenty and/or be able to sell them?!

dont tell me you didnt think about it.

ppl are always trying to sell stuff on tradechat and its a little annoying(distracting)

;D

i saw that too,...it says 'earrings of boardingers' i think,...

so only certain pirates drop those,...the ones with long hair i think?

the drops from the others dont count.

it does take a long time, yes.

especially when your friends are at the other end of the island

and you cant join them cuz u are getting 40measures of animal fat?!

i know i shouldnt, but i feel pressured to finish them ALL.

when really it should just be a question of which ones are worth more points, so i can make rank/level faster?

maybe when the skills are done some of them could be available to lvl15-16+ only?

that way you could be showing off new skills to the noob while getting grey griffin feathers for the millionth time?!

whats gonna happen when the storage units are working?

if we can store 50units of hellish boredom whats to stop us from just breaking a party down into 4-5 groups, and saving 100's of each item so that we will always have plenty and/or be able to sell them?!

dont tell me you didnt think about it.

ppl are always trying to sell stuff on tradechat and its a little annoying(distracting)

;D

Avoid to hunt in the same area with party member. Its a "loot bug" since v0.7.0.

To solve this problem just go hunt in other area where no party member in the same area or just leave your party temporary to finish the quest and join back with them.

Maybe its the loot bug that occur when you are hunting in a area that one of your party friend in the same are.

Its a "loot bug" since v0.7.0. The bug is although you have the kill but the body not flash for your loot instead of other party member get it.

To solve this problem just go hunt in other area where no party member in the same area or just leave your party temporary to finish the quest and join back with them.

Maybe its the loot bug that occur when you are hunting in a area that one of your party friend in the same are.

Its a "loot bug" since v0.7.0. The bug is although you have the kill but the body not flash for your loot instead of other party member get it.

No, i tried to leave the party but nothing changed.

Buti tried the left side of the same area with same monsters, and here the drop rate is differently o.o

No, i tried to leave the party but nothing changed.

Buti tried the left side of the same area with same monsters, and here the drop rate is differently o.o

Well, if you did everything correctly and killed the right mobs then you were just unlucky and had a very low drop rate, can happen. I still don't know why the devs insist on making some of the mobs with small drop rates. Bore and frustrate the players to death, that should make them keep playing. :facepalm: >:D

I think some changes should be made,

Decrease collection 50% (  its really painful...)

Increase the Boss killing quests ( you claim you want more people working together, yet an hour of collection per daily really is counter productive)

I've heard rumors of the russian forum having a daily suggestion thread. I think you'd get alot more diversity.

These are some personal ideas:

Kill granite, genie, kratt, dinalt, maraksha. 15- 25 rep each.

Another thing, all towns have 3 daily So every town gets a boss, collection, and monster kill  quest everyday. So 10 of 15 quests are done in a group, then 5 collection.

Just my 2 cents, ty

well, after u do all main quests, u have a daily of kill gariel (some days yes others no ofc...) it should be applicable to all cities... like: first city: daily=kill maraksha, 2nd city daily=kill dinalt... somarra=kill kratt... etc...

well, after u do all main quests, u have a daily of kill gariel (some days yes others no ofc...) it should be applicable to all cities... like: first city: daily=kill maraksha, 2nd city daily=kill dinalt... somarra=kill kratt... etc...

yea agree :)