Everyone lag on eu server

Darkzain

Everyone's been lagging today at 13:00 gmt why are all of us lagging when most of us have fast internet connection is there a surprise update or something i demand no more lag

I can't login

It is nothing about the EU-server, i think. It is the main server with the char-information. I don't even get to the screen with my chars after every dc.

• Developer

Unfortunately, we experiencing some issues with servers right now.

We will bring stable servers work back on track as soon as possible.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Stop being cry babies. It's just technology, and even the best techs in the world still run into problems. Everyone has technical problem when it comes to computers. Chill. At least we got a response. What happened to being appreciative. I still love this game.  :clapping: ;D :yahoo:

They spoilt this now the game now maybe if it was just 1 big lag like for 1 hour thats fine for me but every 3 mins every one is dc and we can't do nothing about it every one is staying in town and just checking out dealer and there swearing on trade chat http://forum.warspear-online.com/webkit-fake-url://32A916DD-F8ED-4884-B54B-0469F431CC28/imagegif ive had enough

Wow wow,dude..calm down.Its just a game,in the final :wacko:

And with this problem it giving you the opportunity to have a social life.Let's take a coffe ,smoking a Marlboro and relax  :good: .Maybe they should to do a maintenance for 1-2 days :lol:

Unfortunately, we experiencing servers being raped by hackerss.

We will bring stable servers work back on track after they are done.

Sorry we are helpless. ;D, Seems legit and satisfactory.

And with this problem it giving you the opportunity to have a social life.Let's take a coffe ,smoking a Marlboro and relax  :good: .Maybe they should to do a maintenance for 1-2 days :lol:

Fully agree  :good:

btw, whats... umm... social life?  :bad:  im just depressed cuz ws dont work  :cray: :'(  Dont know what im doing with my life now.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Its not fair im lagging again and i just made it to pvp cave and this lvl 6 warlok has probably killed me  :facepalm: 

How embarrassing xD please do something lag is happening often and i have very fast Internet connection if you dont fix this who will?

Well the admins should xD

i was doing my daily quest and suddenly slow coonection and dc,when i login again im already died and respawn in town 2. :bad:

now stuck login screen. :facepalm:

Unfortunately, we experiencing some issues with servers right now.

We will bring stable servers work back on track as soon as possible.

Sorry for inconvenience.

come dev's when this stupid issue will be fixed, that making me bored to play..

Darkzain keep spamming

Btw lags r only on emerald?

Lol im not tryna spam if i was i would cover 8 pages :) but this is serious its lagged alot now