Can snorlax ban r0nald?

invoked1

I find both as soda and mint. Snorlax like always freak and boils for no reason,  and r0nald always cool , calm, and relaxed. Who is better?? , I want yo know:):)

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [/move]

Yup, it's R0land, not R0nald or Roley.

K.

PS: I'm done with Avenged Sevenfold stuff XD

Roley is so sweet, like Snorly  ;D

I'm glad :P

Everything I craft has a certain propose, no matter world is against me,  I belive in me and  get what I proposed. And yes Einsten was stupid too.. One word for all ''Waterfall''

Everything I craft has a certain propose, no matter world is against me,  I belive in me and  get what I proposed. And yes Einsten was stupid too.. One word for all ''Waterfall''

I didn't call you stupid.

It really out my business if you are Or Not.Didn't mean to offende you.

But What you wrote is , for the reasons that Ladygi Already wrote , + ROLEY is a New mod.

And We love both of Them !!

I never said you did say me stupid. Nervermind, I have no offence with ladygi, she is still a friend like she was before. And there's problem with me, I dont respect people, and I dont need respect either, either you accept it or ignore me. Nobody deserves respect, not in my world.

I never said you did say me stupid. Nervermind, I have no offence with ladygi, she is still a friend like she was before. And there's problem with me, I dont respect people, and I dont need respect either, either you accept it or ignore me. Nobody deserves respect, not in my world.

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk