1v1 Duel

XreaperX

Hey guys, 

Im gonna skip the long anekdote crap. Here is the suggestion:

- Take a position, might be nadir, where players can invite other players to a 1v1 duel.

- Before the players are teleported to a certain place they can choose for what they want to fight, this can be a item, gold, any currency etc.

- The winner gets the reward

This would make people who are dog fighting in the guild chat stop. However, I know this is hard to achieve, due to the unbalance the game has, but a man can just dream. 

• 3 weeks later...

i think its really nice idea  , 

like 1v1 duel with same class as yourself , and items on +0 or +10 (fair pvp ) 

both player will add same amount of gold and winner will get his gold and loser gold

18 hours ago, Kamisama said:

i think its really nice idea  , 

like 1v1 duel with same class as yourself , and items on +0 or +10 (fair pvp ) 

both player will add same amount of gold and winner will get his gold and loser gold

Exactly. - players will have the option of "Equal amp" or some sort to make the fight more interesting. It now only depends on the skills of the player. I swear this could be the next big thing for the game :)!  

On 1/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, XreaperX said:

Hey guys, 

Im gonna skip the long anekdote crap. Here is the suggestion:

- Take a position, might be nadir, where players can invite other players to a 1v1 duel.

- Before the players are teleported to a certain place they can choose for what they want to fight, this can be a item, gold, any currency etc.

- The winner gets the reward

This would make people who are dog fighting in the guild chat stop. However, I know this is hard to achieve, due to the unbalance the game has, but a man can just dream. 

1v1 on a team-based game? it would surely make stop the ppl from being dogs in worldchat but 1v1 is almost like rock, paper n scisors (or whatever u call it) because some classes destroy others but get destroyed by an another for example theres the warlock that can conter the classes with high heals but aiganist the others is almost paper, its better add an arena where u instanlty gain chaos effect like in spring event.

3 hours ago, lore said:

1v1 on a team-based game? it would surely make stop the ppl from being dogs in worldchat but 1v1 is almost like rock, paper n scisors (or whatever u call it) because some classes destroy others but get destroyed by an another for example theres the warlock that can conter the classes with high heals but aiganist the others is almost paper, its better add an arena where u instanlty gain chaos effect like in spring event.

A Royal Rumble alike arena. 

3 hours ago, lore said:

As a rogue player I had my times where i won against BD/tank classess. (on equal ground/amps etc). So I dont think its a rock paper and scicors situation. It really depends on how smart you use your skills. Thats why in this "Duel" mode u ask if you want all equal amps. And of course there is sadly not a balance between all classes. I mean me vs a druid, he will simply hit and run until 0hp left of me 😄 Thats why in this game mode also maps should be available to be chosen instead making it random. like a basic map of 5x5 tiles or so. 

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

A Royal Rumble alike arena. 

Got any examples? 

22 hours ago, XreaperX said:

like a basic map of 5x5 tiles or so

better 10x10 or so, 5x5 its too small u would be instantly targeted by the casters n thier stuns or charged by barbarian, then all aoe would be super effective with no room for evade them

23 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Got any examples?

all get in the arena and kill eachother

On 2/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, lore said:

better 10x10 or so, 5x5 its too small u would be instantly targeted by the casters n thier stuns or charged by barbarian, then all aoe would be super effective with no room for evade them

all get in the arena and kill eachother

Yeah oke I get your point of view. But, we should keep in mind no STAIRS. Elfs love to wait MC to come to them. No. The dual place should be fair as in there is fought in the center. Not waiting in the corner..

12 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Yeah oke I get your point of view. But, we should keep in mind no STAIRS. Elfs love to wait MC to come to them. No. The dual place should be fair as in there is fought in the center. Not waiting in the corner..

thats what i mean, an 10x10 flat and clear arena just 10x10 yards where to figth, i know that the elfs love wait mc  cross an 1 yard  corridor or be forced to step on a ranger's trape wich only the barb can do since they can become immune at 100%, charmer n druid by placing a minion on it, any other case in a 1v1 figth would lead to an almost sure and safe victory by the ranger since once u step in a trap ur just a sack ready to be destroyed and hardly u will survive 

11 hours ago, lore said:

thats what i mean, an 10x10 flat and clear arena just 10x10 yards where to figth, i know that the elfs love wait mc  cross an 1 yard  corridor or be forced to step on a ranger's trape wich only the barb can do since they can become immune at 100%, charmer n druid by placing a minion on it, any other case in a 1v1 figth would lead to an almost sure and safe victory by the ranger since once u step in a trap ur just a sack ready to be destroyed and hardly u will survive 

Exactly!