What are everybodies hobbies aside from Warspear?

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

When the day is sunny i go to the one of 23 beaches around my town;

Every tuesday barbecue and drinking with friends;

During the weekend,at the party on friday an saturday night...sunday hangover and drinking again, watching soccer with friends.

When the day is sunny i go to the one of 23 beaches around my town;

Every tuesday barbecue and drinking with friends;

During the weekend,at the party on friday an saturday night...sunday hangover and drinking again, watching soccer with friends.

23 beaches!!!  you must live in paradise  ;D

Jiu Jitsu is awesome  :aggressive:

I love to rap  :yahoo:

always free stylin' with my friends just for fun and i write a lot as well

Maybe you can share somethin you wrote?

munch munch munch munch munch

LOL ladygi  :rofl:

and yeah ill reply some of my raps

The awesomest awesomeness ever!

It is! Horses are the most beautiful creatures on earth! Stand next to a horse is to feel at peace, they are able to transform all your sorrows into joy, without even saying a word. And relying on an animal that weights 10 times your weight, that dont understand your language, and has no obligation to be there, and yet you can make him understand you and do what you have to do. The sport is pure adrenaline and not only depends on a single individual. It is, definitely, the best thing in my life.

So no one is an athlete?  :unknw:

Show jump is an sport, and it is my job. I am an athlete :P ]:>

The best part is that I can eat all the bacons I want ;) xD

It is! Horses are the most beautiful creatures on earth! Stand next to a horse is to feel at peace, they are able to transform all your sorrows into joy, without even saying a word. And relying on an animal that weights 10 times your weight, that dont understand your language, and has no obligation to be there, and yet you can make him understand you and do what you have to do. The sport is pure adrenaline and not only depends on a single individual. It is, definitely, the best thing in my life.

:cray: :cray: :cray:  This made me shed a tear

wow it's amazing hearing your passion for horses!  :good:

[glow=purple,2,300]I ride DRAGONS[/glow]  8)

Are you a dragon rider really?

Can you teach me how to dragon ride?

I want to dragon ride a green ridable dragon.

Where did you get your dragon? Can you show me a place where I can find a dragon?

:cray: :cray: :cray:  This made me shed a tear

lol Hopzz, didnt know you could actually feel something  ;D

And ty, AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp :give_rose:

I think the most important question is how can you take care of him without being eaten/burned?  ;D

Hmmm, I see some memes going on here

let me see what I got...

And if you're gonna post a haters gonna hate pic

Are you a dragon rider really?

Can you teach me how to dragon ride?

I want to dragon ride a green ridable dragon.

Where did you get your dragon? Can you show me a place where I can find a dragon?

There's a cave in a hill by a pond next to a rock under a cliff over some grass,past a bridge through a bog and passed the labyrinth that you enter

clap 3 times and shout... like this  :clapping:

and a portal to a mystical land opens up.

I met a hot chicks who ride unicorns, giant cat fish, and serpents.  You should come with me sometime bro it's pretty epic.

My hobby is to wear a fake Nike cap, then sag my pants, put my fake grill in and a doo rag in my back pocket and pretend im a hard core east coast rapper.

My hobby is to wear a fake Nike cap, then sag my pants, put my fake grill in and a doo rag in my back pocket and pretend im a hard core east coast rapper.

^

Nuff said.

There's a cave in a hill by a pond next to a rock under a cliff over some grass,past a bridge through a bog and passed the labyrinth that you enter

clap 3 times and shout... like this :clapping:

and a portal to a mystical land opens up.

I met a hot chicks who ride unicorns, giant cat fish, and serpents.  You should come with me sometime bro it's pretty epic.

So you mean I can become one with dragon? Can you show me a map? Because I can't get there from your directions.

Unicorns, fish and serpents are for pussies, dragons is where it's at.

btw ima grill ^^

So you mean I can become one with dragon? Can you show me a map? Because I can't get there from your directions.

Unicorns, fish and serpents are for pussies, dragons is where it's at.

btw ima grill ^^

oh there was this one buff dude riding an alligator but i don't think he was your type  :crazy:

those are the ONLY directions, and this map only people in my family can read. sorry

42280_.gif

:shok:

I missed this reply...

Hard to decide, bacon or horses mmm....

Does it change anything if I kill you?  ;D

Hey I have feelings I'm human to. I actually love pvprange 

Everyone loves Pvprange duh! It's just a matter of time for them to realize it ;)

Few months back there was crisis in Beef market because as of fact those Beef are actually horse meat.Supply of those beefs were cut out from Europe.But before that people were taking those horse meat.

How would you have react when you are having those meats? Lol

i didnt bother to see beef for weeks after that i heard.lol

Few months back there was crisis in Beef market because as of fact those Beef are actually horse meat.Supply of those beefs were cut out from Europe.But before that people were taking those horse meat.

How would you have react when you are having those meats? Lol

i didnt bother to see beef for weeks after that i heard.lol

Oh ya, I heard about that. Pretty sick.

I also heard - not very sure about that, but well - that mortadella also contains horse meat.

It's a very sad fact, but there's alot of people that sell horses for around 50 bucks, when they have no use for the sport, to those companies.

K said "Dont ask questions you don't want to know the answer to"

That's why I don't ask about the provenance of what I eat  ;D

You, miss, are really awesome! Your words are a beautiful wild poetry, great!

I've never seen a horse close in person, just a zoo, pictures and TV. And I can imagine that they are a pure energy.

O.O

That's exactly my face! Hahahaha

You, miss, are really awesome! Your words are a beautiful wild poetry, great!

I've never seen a horse close in person, just a zoo, pictures and TV. And I can imagine that they are a pure energy.

Aw, Roley, seriously, I could talk about them for hours and hours and still not get enough.  ;D

I wish you didnt live so far away, you would love them!

Riding/being with a horse is definitely one of those 30 must-do in life. Words cant express  :)

Video games ofc,TV,drawing(i actually had afew rewards for that), playing foorball as part of club is like 3hours of most of my days,surfing the net for wacky stuff (like memes,new techs and medic news, latest inventions) , solving math shit was my passion for a long time , i write articles about how to improve your english for iraqies on my facebook page,and ofc pvping in ws ^^

#1 Eating

#2 Being lazy

#3 Dancing

#4 Singing/Playing el guitar

#5 Drawing

sounds like every day life for me  ;D

Video games ofc,TV,drawing(i actually had afew rewards for that), playing foorball as part of club is like 3hours of most of my days,surfing the net for wacky stuff (like memes,new techs and medic news, latest inventions) , solving math shit was my passion for a long time , i write articles about how to improve your english for iraqies on my facebook page,and ofc pvping in ws ^^

I'd like to see some of your art man

Lol tell me more, why?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well maybe your not but the joke sure was. It was a dirty joke and your a male. You said your favorite hobby was riding then said if you know what i mean. I do know what you mean and thats gay because only girls are supposed to ride. If not then what are you riding?

I enjoy asking my girlfriend to do as many things i can get her to do for me in 1 hour, then trying to beat how many things she can do the next day.

So far i demanded her to do 9 things for me in one hour, cook pizza, bring me a drink, put in a dvd, etc.

Think shes mad?

I enjoy asking my girlfriend to do as many things i can get her to do for me in 1 hour, then trying to beat how many things she can do the next day.

So far i demanded her to do 9 things for me in one hour, cook pizza, bring me a drink, put in a dvd, etc.

Think shes mad?

lol only if u dont do anything for her tomorrow

Think shes mad?

Nah dude.

Take her for a date, but take her wallet beforehand.

When it will be payment time, say you'll pay, whip out her wallet, and tip the waiter. Tipping the waiter is essential, so your gf will see how generous you are!

Nah dude.

When it will be payment time, say you'll pay, whip out her wallet, and tip the waiter. Tipping the waiter is essential, so your gf will see how generous you are!

Nice.

Nah dude.

that's game  :good:

Well maybe your not but the joke sure was. It was a dirty joke and your a male. You said your favorite hobby was riding then said if you know what i mean. I do know what you mean and thats gay because only girls are supposed to ride. If not then what are you riding?

Maybe i mean being rided on... But maybe my english bad :facepalm: