What are everybodies hobbies aside from Warspear?

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

Drawing? Painting? MeMes? Photoshop? Hacking? Karate? Muay Thai? Graffiti? Ballet? Pop n Lock? Turfing? Break Dancing? Photography? Video's? Comedy?

Let's see what you got  ;D

AWESOMEE  :yahoo:

Ill show you guys a little bit of what I do  :blush:

poetry, art, and music  ;D

here's some stuff i wrote a while back ago

ima do this till ima corpse

ride wit my commadores

crush like a dinosaur

and bust wit a common roar

ya listenwhat im commin for

nothin less but always more

gustin breaths of sonic force

then switch it like an animorph

the beast in side i cant ignore

reach inside the candy jar

and see what you can be

concieve this journey that u can embark

float like a butterfly

stingin like a man of war

situation do or die

fight for what your standin for

and this eye i drew is actually a lot smaller and looks cleaner in person. but yeah that's what I do

42076_.jpg

Fighting jiu-jitsu and kickboxing , skate , hacking and traveling :)

Jiu Jitsu is awesome  :aggressive:

Rap, skate, eat ;D

I love to rap  :yahoo:

always free stylin' with my friends just for fun and i write a lot as well

Maybe you can share somethin you wrote?

Bah, forgot about this one. Very good at it  8)

munch munch munch munch munch

At home i'm a nerd.. video games, movies, anime, tv series, computers and sipping on a good scotch.

Out of home... camping, bush bashing ( basically going nuts out in the wild county side in my cars  :blush:  ), snooker ( or pub rules ), wildness photography, and enjoying a good ol bonfire with some mates drinking a few  ;D .

At home i'm a nerd.. video games, movies, anime, tv series, computers and sipping on a good scotch.

Out of home... camping, bush bashing ( basically going nuts out in the wild county side in my cars  :blush:  ), snooker ( or pub rules ), wildness photography, and enjoying a good ol bonfire with some mates drinking a few  ;D .

sounds awesome bro  ;D If I'm ever in your area I'll let you know and we can bush bash hahaha

Video games, longboarding, eating bacon.

you got any pics of your long board? I've always been a fan but never took the time and energy to get my own. hahaha

singing, goin back to part time singing with a band soon.

laying low on w.s when classes start after summer.

an amr file on attachment and

one sample from my youtube ch. below.

42178_.zip

world tour with my fabourite band,different couture,culture and food,making pastry,cook.

And ofcourse crazy online gaming Warspear,it gives me another chance to know people of different country.

Being buffed out is passé. It's all about money.

Well I dont do it for money or scholarships. I do it for fun. I don't care if it gets me money or not if I like something I'm going to do it whenever I have the chance. I dont play warspear for money but I do because I like it :drinks:

taekwondo, painting, dota , sf ,softball, singing, playing guitar,harp,piano, violin, swimming, modeling, study, shooting (sniper in mall), playing arcade, car racing (arcade mall), bascketball (girls rules) ,skating ,traveling, volleyball,chatting(facebok,twitter), eating korean foods, texting,drinking coffee while watching dvd (horror,action and adventure), photographing, strolling, teasing, listening music(rock,metal,pop, emo,rap) and talking to my cats and dogs  :blush:

taekwondo, painting, dota , sf ,softball, singing, playing guitar,harp,piano, violin, swimming, modeling, study, shooting (sniper in mall), playing arcade, car racing (arcade mall), bascketball (girls rules) ,skating ,traveling, volleyball,chatting(facebok,twitter), eating korean foods, texting,drinking coffee while watching dvd (horror,action and adventure), photographing, strolling, teasing, listening music(rock,metal,pop, emo,rap) and talking to my cats and dogs  :blush:

Teasing?

i you do all these things. im sure u wont have the time to play warspear. but you still play 24/7 and on dual/multi chars at the same time. so much for lots of hobbies. im even sure your avatar picture is fake. you are a male pretending to be a girl.

i you do all these things. im sure u wont have the time to play warspear. but you still play 24/7 and on dual/multi chars at the same time. so much for lots of hobbies. im even sure your avatar picture is fake. you are a male pretending to be a girl.

actually im not play 24/7 of warspear. and this topic only tell hobbies not DAILY SCHEDULE, and if not yet enough you can check me on facebook, or simply lets skype, cos i already have friends here in real and not only in game as in real life  8) watch your words ill make you eat that  :blush:

DRAMA WARNING!!!! ;D

42239_.png

if drama im on midgeos side  :blush:

dont choose side swagger master hahah, that girl or gay or boy is only jealous at me i dont know why :bad: maybe he/she need acceptance first heheh, insicurity will kill yah  :friends:

dont choose side swagger master hahah, that girl or gay or boy is only jealous at me i dont know why :bad: maybe he/she need acceptance first heheh, insicurity will kill yah  :friends:

Wait wtf? Im the swagger master  :diablo: