Definition of PRO ws player

lallouss

do u agree or disagree??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do u agree or disagree??

• agree
    • disagree

how do u see if a player is a PRO idk about u but being +10 isnt always pro in my eyes. I see players who got low amped gear vs better amped gear still they win thats wht i call being a PRO. Not for who got best gear but for who can beat a much stronger opponent than him either in groups or in pvp :)

being pro is going random arena partner everytime and having over a 75% win/loss ratio.

not having a 95% win/loss ratio but only going arena with a team/partner  :crazy:

A pro is someone who knows all maps, quests, boss/mob drops and formations to farm bosses.

Someone who helps others, wins considerably more than they lose, can turn unfavorable match-ups into wins, knows skill timers, have played multiple/all classes and play them well.

A pro is a player who is versatile in their gear sets and their strategy. A pro is innovative, thinks fast and makes use of all advantages available.

A pro doesn't claim to be pro, with the exception of Pvprange (he is #1), or talk too much trash to the players they win.

Simply having amp has nothing to do with being pro I think everybody knows this. Besting someone with much higher amp is badass but unless you can do it consistently it is most likely attributable to luck, outclassing (ex: range vs melee) or your opponent making mistakes.. none of which makes you pro.

A pro is someone who knows all maps, quests, boss/mob drops and formations to farm bosses.

Someone who helps others, wins considerably more than they lose, can turn unfavorable match-ups into wins, knows skill timers, have played multiple/all classes and play them well.

A pro is a player who is versatile in their gear sets and their strategy. A pro is innovative, thinks fast and makes use of all advantages available.

A pro doesn't claim to be pro, with the exception of Pvprange (he is #1), or talk too much trash to the players they win.

Simply having amp has nothing to do with being pro I think everybody knows this. Besting someone with much higher amp is badass but unless you can do it consistently it is most likely attributable to luck, outclassing (ex: range vs melee) or your opponent making mistakes.. none of which makes you pro.

i agree xD i meant mine for pvp and arena PRO cuz i see thats wht people focus on :P fighting PRO

A pro doesn't claim to be pro or talk too much trash to the players they win.

true facts

I agree  ;)  play with logica, brain and thinking fast.

for pro ppl who call me noob, :D  i wanna see can u keep call me that way when i get same ++  equipment as yours :drinks:

Time ago when arena was relased it was easy to understand who was pro or not. Even if the game is "simple" in 2vs2 pros managed to won even if it wasn't a favourable match. Just setting up traps,attacking the right enemy, stunning the right one, knowing collaboration. That's a pro, and there used to be far more good players 2years ago than today  :aggressive:

Pro is one who can buy excessive m coins. And this definition is legit for this game only. Other games are not much money ruled, they are skill and mind ruled.

Pro is one who can buy excessive m coins. And this definition is legit for this game only. Other games are not much money ruled, they are skill and mind ruled.

Everyone, or I hope so, knows this. I actually play Quake wich is just skill level, but this game is still fun for some free time. Just don't waste your time saying this game is too expensive since I've been doing it for 2years and the result was just get banned till today :)

Everyone, or I hope so, knows this. I actually play Quake wich is just skill level, but this game is still fun for some free time. Just don't waste your time saying this game is too expensive since I've been doing it for 2years and the result was just get banned till today :)

are u back  :shok:

Sorry, I dont mean to say the game is expensive. The game is dominating. If it is to provide m coins for payment, why not for all?? Some dont have payment facility yet and devs must keep this thing in mind.

are u back  :shok:

yes he is :yahoo: welcome back rainbowz :clapping:

Oh, and i hope mico won't say the same things she said 2 years ago :facepalm: 

Miocos quote; "who unbanned this poor creature?"

LMAO!

Just because someone is +9 or +10 they cant be pro? Thats bs.

I know im a pro and any of you jealous haters can say otherwise i don't give a fuhhh.

There are plenty of high amped people that are pro. Not just low amped noobs that beat higher amped people are pros...

Urowak #1 BD!

Just because someone is +9 or +10 they cant be pro? Thats bs.

I know im a pro and any of you jealous haters can say otherwise i don't give a fuhhh.

There are plenty of high amped people that are pro. Not just low amped noobs that beat higher amped people are pros...

Urowak #1 BD!

u read backwards.. everyone said who got +9 +10 arent all pros and for the record no ur not a pro i see alot of better low lvls 'noobs' (as u called them) who knows stuff about warspear more than u in farming or bosses or anything other than just pvping and arena :) u maybe strong yet ur not a 'PRO'

u read backwards.. everyone said who got +9 +10 arent all pros and for the record no ur not a pro i see alot of better low lvls 'noobs' (as u called them) who knows stuff about warspear more than u in farming or bosses or anything other than just pvping and arena :) u maybe strong yet ur not a 'PRO'

Stop denying your WS god, lallouss. Do you want to go to hell?  :crazy:

Stop denying your WS god, lallouss. Do you want to go to hell?  :crazy:

im not denying anything im saying whts true and if that pvprange u call is ur ws GOD who spam chats with bs stuff just to get people to notice him than i feel sry for u :/

Hehe, look another jealous noob that hates me personally so fails to see i am in fact a pro. Go hate some where else kids, toodles.

Ah good ol times  :drinks:

I remember all her posts and stuff here everyone hated her lol  :)

But really I do kinda miss Underground Horror, errr...

Underground Mioco, no....

Mioco, yeah that's it. :good:

Hehe, look another jealous noob that hates me personally so fails to see i am in fact a pro. Go hate some where else kids, toodles.

oh plz jealous of wht? U say it but u dont even know its meaning.. I dont hate anyone but i dont respect u either u say ur pro yet ur a bad player in many players opinion (saying they r jealous isnt justifying ur not a lousy player) ;)

Well tbh, Pvprange/Shaman isn't bad

I've seen worse and even more worse

He can be childish sometimes and joke alot but he's cool

Ok, now real talk aside and pro mode on:

anyways, in the end he is our Warspear God after all

so get your #1 pro player book and start reading, don't wanna go to noob zone now do we  :)

Well tbh, Pvprange/Shaman isn't bad

I've seen worse and even more worse

He can be childish sometimes and joke alot but he's cool

Ok, now real talk aside and pro mode on:

anyways, in the end he is our Warspear God after all

so get your #1 pro player book and start reading, don't wanna go to noob zone now do we  :)

ok than say why hes ur warspear God?

Lallouss, once you accept the incontestable truth that Pvprange is our #1 pro and WS god, your life is going to be better. Believe me, used to dislike him too (Even have 2- from him), but I found the light and my existance has a true mening now  :sorry:  :)

Pvprange bless you!

ok than say why hes ur warspear God?

You will find the answer to your question soon mate :)

Just open your eyes and look at the light  ;)

You will find the answer to your question soon mate :)

Just open your eyes and look at the light  ;)

Exactly.  :cray:

Besides that, hating Pvprange is so last year..

Lallouss, once you accept the incontestable truth that Pvprange is our #1 pro and WS god, your life is going to be better. Believe me, used to dislike him too (Even have 2- from him), but I found the light and my existance has a true mening now  :sorry:  :)

Pvprange bless you!

amen to that :give_rose:

Exactly.  :cray:

Besides that, hating Pvprange is so last year..

i dont hate him :) i just dont respect him.. u said hes ur god of ws yet i never seen a god who insults to get attention u said thats childich than tell him to grow up ;) im yet to hear a reason why hes such a pro in ur eyes

i dont hate him :) i just dont respect him.. u said hes ur god of ws yet i never seen a god who insults to get attention u said thats childich than tell him to grow up ;) im yet to hear a reason why hes such a pro in ur eyes

Stop asking why the sky is blue and just accept it.  :crazy:

No, but seriously, Lallouss, Pvprange is a good guy, he just like to troll people. You're going to get used to it one way or another.

Besides that, yes, he's an amp'ed player, but he's very skilled too, not only rely on his gear.  ;)

maybe ur right :) but 1year ive seen only bad tnings about him didnt see one single gd thing all branging all trolling all insults  :/  ill try to see better in him :) btw i dont see u anywhere u left? :P

maybe ur right :) but 1year ive seen only bad tnings about him didnt see one single gd thing all branging all trolling all insults  :/  ill try to see better in him :) btw i dont see u anywhere u left? :P

Yes, and that's why he's epic  ;D ;D

And yap, if I log eventually, I'm on my shaman Caliptra, but not active. But I'll be back soon  :)

I'm spamming crap on forum instead XD