iDEAL payment --- can be closed!

xloveablex

Hi all,

I suggest to have an ideal payment for ws, in EUROS.

I live in Holland and I would rather pay with my bank account and not with SMS, its very expensive in my opinion.. :facepalm:

Especially when you send many sms..

I dont have a mastercard or visa.. But I want to pay online, with my bank account..

Many countries are using this and its safe!

What is iDEAL?

http://www.ideal.nl/banken/?lang=eng-GB

I would say, check it.. and I hope it will come soon.. :unknw:

Thanks!

Try Paypal. It can be linked to your bank account so you can add funds easily. And then from their you can purchase miracle coins. In fact paypal is on the top of all the other listed payment methods on the ws site. And paypal is international. So it should be available in every country.

Try Paypal. It can be linked to your bank account so you can add funds easily. And then from their you can purchase miracle coins. In fact paypal is on the top of all the other listed payment methods on the ws site. And paypal is international. So it should be available in every country.

thanks!

i tried but ..still not working.. asks for a creditcard.. :facepalm:

TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED. FOUND THE WAY TO PAY WITH NO CREDITCARD.

USED MOL, WITH IDEAL!

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: :fool: [/move]

i think the best solution for this if ws have merchant system in each country for buy m.coins,so every player can buy m.coins easily.if somebody ever use chat application named mig33 should know this.players who become merchant can make their profit and not just spend money in ws

i think the best solution for this if ws have merchant system in each country for buy m.coins,so every player can buy m.coins easily.if somebody ever use chat application named mig33 should know this.players who become merchant can make their profit and not just spend money in ws

are u mean reseller?

are u mean reseller?

yes,players who become merchant buy m.coins with special rate then they can sell it again with normal rate to another players.of course they must bonds with ws rules.in application,ws team must add transfer menu,log for account history,it will prevent merchants to be cheater and in game,merchant should have special colour id so other players can notice them